TWG XXXVI

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #196
    Re: TWG XXXVI

    man I was about to be all over fojar's ass since he never said in the initial day beginning post when it would end (at least I don't think so... I read it twice). but he has extended it, so neverthemind.

    now regards the recent voting. tps made a poorly supported vote on someone I view as pretty much human, and in doing so choses over cypher, of all people. This would fit a tps + cypher theory rather nicely... but almost too nicely. perhaps that's their strategy? figuring that trying too much now would be even worse?

    the other thing that interests me is iggy's vote. I keep getting vibes about iggy, but I can't tell if they're the kind of vibes I should listen to or ignore. currently I'm leaning towards listening to them... but god knows tomorrow I'll probably be the other way. but anyway, it occurred to me that perhaps tps was setting himself up to die, figuring his inactivity made his a lost cause in the first place, and then perhaps iggy is preplanning the separation game... kind of a wild idea I suppose. set off though by what I perceive in my delirious latenight starving mind as a vote post that sounded more calculated (oversupported? dunno) than it would coming from a human.

    and at this point in me composing this dbp im'd me telling me to check out his posts... so that took a lot of time. and that **** seems pretty damning. I'll hold off voting til tomorrow at least. right now I'm looking at either

    tps
    cypher
    chardish

    or

    tps
    iggy
    chardish

    mainly the latter for now.

    Comment

    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 1206

      #197
      Re: TWG XXXVI

      Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
      The sheer denseness amazes me. Jurs is like to bottom of likely wolf candidates (since she's acting quite human and really doesn't have any wolf points against her), and even if we were both wolves, do you REALLY think i'd stick my neck out for her? PS voting Charidsh for today because I will be at work when the day ends tomorrow.
      Didn't even see this post. I win the awareness award:

      Basically, two things. Jurs is suspected by like half of the people I've talked to, and you have been the only person (that I recall) openly defending her on the thread. Secondly. Reverse psychology... reverse reverse psychology... on and on. 'I'm not a wolf with her because I stuck my neck out for her' If I go by that logic, and always should as you make it seem laughably so, you could do the opposite and therefore get you (and jurs) nice seats among the suspected humans.


      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #198
        Re: TWG XXXVI

        MAKE SURE TO VOTE... AND TELL EVERYONE WHO HASN'T VOTED TO VOTE.

        also, I'd prefer an insta on Chardish over anyone getting a phantom.
        RIP

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #199
          Re: TWG XXXVI

          I don't know when i'm going to be home tonight. I don't have any time whatsoever to type out a post, so i'll put my vote on chardish.

          Sertman, i'm still suspicious of. DBP is acting like a ****ing idiot.
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 1206

            #200
            Re: TWG XXXVI

            Originally posted by JurseyRider734
            DBP is acting like a ****ing idiot.
            Exactly the way you acted when you got called suspicious. I really hope it's not that easy.


            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

            Comment

            • CypherToorima
              Boss of all bosses
              • Jul 2003
              • 2452

              #201
              Re: TWG XXXVI

              Originally posted by JurseyRider734
              I don't know when i'm going to be home tonight. I don't have any time whatsoever to type out a post, so i'll put my vote on chardish.

              Sertman, i'm still suspicious of. DBP is acting like a ****ing idiot.
              seems like the easy way out, don't you think?
              I'm a figantic gaggot

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #202
                Re: TWG XXXVI

                Originally posted by dbp
                So, I went to TPS and told him 'I killed hans' to which he replied 'We don't know you, and never talk to me again unless you 'seer' something important'
                So... this is pretty crucial info, yes? Like, either dbp is telling the truth and tps is a wolf, or dbp is lying and is a wolf. Personally, I think he's telling the truth, and I propose lynching tps today, and then waiting to see if dbp can produce the convos. He told me last night he was at a friend's house or something, but I'm going to assume that by the next game day he'll be back home. And if he doesn't survive the night, well then that pretty much proves he was telling the truth.

                Evidence against chardish is also pretty strong, given mead's apparent acceptance of dbp's fake, but not nearly as strong as against tps.

                So... tps.

                Comment

                • ivaluebet
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 52

                  #203
                  Re: TWG XXXVI

                  Originally Posted by dbp
                  So, I went to TPS and told him 'I killed hans' to which he replied 'We don't know you, and never talk to me again unless you 'seer' something important'


                  This made me lol irl. Why would anybody ever say anything like this. It has to be completely fake or taken way out of context.

                  Comment

                  • ivaluebet
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 52

                    #204
                    Re: TWG XXXVI

                    I think what is happening here is two humans (dbp and tps) both trying to trap eachother.

                    Comment

                    • sertman
                      DADALADAH
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 3910

                      #205
                      Re: TWG XXXVI

                      Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                      I don't know when i'm going to be home tonight. I don't have any time whatsoever to type out a post, so i'll put my vote on chardish.

                      Sertman, i'm still suspicious of. DBP is acting like a ****ing idiot.
                      I still think that you're ultra-defensive this game, but your latest posts have been a bit more human. I've still got my eye on you, though, and you're still really high up on my suspicions list.

                      However, there are a bunch of people who I may switch my vote to.

                      Chardish, because of previously stated arguments against him.
                      DBP, because from my previous experiences with Tps, he isn't the one to slip up and say something stupid like that, and he ESPECIALLY wouldn't say "never talk to me again unless you 'seer' something important." That's so unbelievably out of character for him that I think that DBP is making that up.
                      TPS, because if he really said that then he's pretty much a wolf. I'd need to see more evidence though.

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #206
                        Re: TWG XXXVI

                        whoa whoa whoa

                        Wtf is this.

                        Never happened DBP. Tass can back me up. I told him that you IM'd me claiming to be the TS or something, and asked him if I should play along, he said go ahead.

                        Ivalue is right, why the **** would I say that. Also, look at the situation. Who is one of the easiest humans to take down if you know you are ****ed, it's me. Mead's obviously just setting me up to buy a day or more for the wolves. Stop being tools and look at how obvious that is. I have been following the game, and have talked to tass a few times making sure I was up to date. Just because I didn't post means nothing. I had been meaning to. It's purely coicidental that I was being called out when I posted. That was the first free time I had, and I was talking to Sert. I had been getting called out all game anyways, so it's no different now.

                        Getting rid of Chardish is fine by me, but I really think DBP is a wolf. I'll switch over to him for now though.

                        DBP, bring up this incriminating conversation of yours before you vote. This bull**** propeganda "I promise it's real" **** is stupid.

                        Now, I have to work until 9, so I will miss the end of the day. I hope that Tass will come and vouch for me on the DBP situation, and I hope you all realize the stupidity of voting me on hearsay and the fact that I'm innactive. At least have DBP post a log.

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #207
                          Re: TWG XXXVI

                          switch to iggy until this debate is resolved. will need tass' input.

                          Comment

                          • ivaluebet
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 52

                            #208
                            Re: TWG XXXVI

                            chardish I have to unfortunatly leave for work so will not get the chance to figure this out.

                            Comment

                            • sertman
                              DADALADAH
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 3910

                              #209
                              Re: TWG XXXVI

                              BTW, Tps was talking to me yesterday when he was online.

                              Switching to chardish until this thing gets figured out. Talisman, why the placeholder on iggy instead of chardish?

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #210
                                Re: TWG XXXVI

                                because I suspect iggy more, at this point. if insta is necessary, I'll switch, of course.

                                Comment

                                Working...