TWG XXXVI

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mead1
    Cerebellumberjack
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 3960

    #46
    Re: TWG XXXVI

    Oh yes, I was stalling. Totally. And not trying to figure out why Tass didn't try to kill me.

    Anyway, as the above AIM convo suggests, I am the zombie human. Now, Tass came to me to bunk last night. Of Course I said sure. Being the Zombie, I figured if I lost a life, we'd have a wolf, and it would be no skin off my back. There was no downside to it.

    It is aparrent to me now the reason I didn't lose a life last night was so Tass could peg me today. I know most of you won't listen to me, and that I'm pretty much gone, but late in the game, when you are frantically searching for wolves because you have expended all those extra days, look at Tass long and hard. Wonder to yourselves "Would he be capable of pulling off something crazy like that?" If you've played a few TWGs, you know that answer to be "Hell Yes he is."

    I'm full aware I have no evidence to support my claim. I'm also full aware that nobody takes me seriously when it comes to this game, so if the roles were reversed, you'd still lynch me over Tass, just on principal. I just want you all to know my side of this.

    Comment

    • StoicRoivaS
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 548

      #47
      Re: TWG XXXVI

      Originally posted by mead1
      Anyway, as the above AIM convo suggests, I am the zombie human. Now, Tass came to me to bunk last night. Of Course I said sure. Being the Zombie, I figured if I lost a life, we'd have a wolf, and it would be no skin off my back. There was no downside to it.

      It is aparrent to me now the reason I didn't lose a life last night was so Tass could peg me today.
      BUT......
      You are claiming Tass asked to bunk with you, you agreed, you sent in the PM, Tass sent in the PM, Tass knew you were the zombie human, Tass is a wolf (of some variety), and Tass chose not to take his 'extra' kill on you AAALLLLLL to implicate you the next day as the zombie wolf? So that when we lynch you once today, and you don't die because you're the "zombie human", eveyone is even more gun-ho' to lynch you again as the zombie wolf?!? You realize that makes absolutely zero sense because TASS COULDN'T HAVE KNOWN YOU WERE THE ZOMBIE HUMAN IN ORDER TO SET YOU UP. If he really were a wolf and he really was trying to do you harm, he would have taken the extra kill and you would have stated in your defense that you had lost a life, as Tass did. Instead you leave us all this little gem:

      Originally posted by mead1
      ... the reason I didn't lose a life last night was so Tass could peg me today.
      I'm sold.

      Mead

      PS Will defer to insta

      PPS My vote is the 4th, remember people, insta is at 11 here and we don't want an insta just yet
      Like the moon over
      the day, my genius and brawn are
      wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
      -Bowser

      Comment

      • FishFishRevolution
        GotR Creator
        • Nov 2003
        • 7251

        #48
        Re: TWG XXXVI

        I got my role last night at like 11PM about five minutes before I went to bed. Re-reading everything, I don't know why all you pansies are so scared of insta-ing mead, we need ELEVEN votes for insta, no one is going to accidentally do it. Even if they did, this is the best day one evidence we've had at least ten games.

        ps mead nice try but I can tell when you're lying <3 besides that Tass is acting like his textbook human self with his constant dick-sucking of the host and the rules.

        Comment

        • ivaluebet
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 52

          #49
          Re: TWG XXXVI

          I know I'm new to the forums and playing TWG here on FFR but I see no reason why mead can't go. It's quite obvious.

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #50
            Re: TWG XXXVI

            1. why were Jurs and Mead talking at 6:20am... basically, why Jurs? Who initiated the conversation.

            2. clearly the info at 6:24 is NOT the first part of the conversation. Jurs, please send me the convo from the start. I'm curious to see what went on before that time.
            RIP

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #51
              Re: TWG XXXVI

              I also mentioned this to FoJaR.... *shrugs* only logical action for Mead to take, especially in the 25% shot that he is the ZW.

              [00:50] TasselFoot: i'm looking forward to seeing mead's response tomorrow.
              [00:50] Someone: Even if you're a wolf, even more of a nice job.
              [00:50] Someone: Ha, as am I.
              [00:50] TasselFoot: frankly, i wouldn't be surprised if he claims to be ZH.
              [00:50] TasselFoot: that would make the most sense.
              [00:50] TasselFoot: especially if he is ZW
              [00:50] Someone: I'd have to think about it for a minute (dont' feel like it ) but it makes sense at a glance.
              [00:50] TasselFoot: well, it wouldn't do for a 2nd wolf to reveal himself doing the fake ZH.
              [00:51] Someone: Yeah, so you should be home free.
              [00:51] TasselFoot: and mead is already ****ed.... so his only hope is to attack me. how? claiming to be ZH.
              [00:51] Someone: Yeah.
              [00:51] TasselFoot: AND... if we lynch him and he doesn't die.... more "proof" that he is ZH.
              [00:51] Someone: But, if that really were the case (him being ZH and you wolf) it would have played out almost exactly the same.
              [00:51] TasselFoot: but i would have no way to know he was ZH.
              [00:51] Someone: If you tried to kill him.
              [00:52] Someone: last night.
              [00:52] TasselFoot: oh.
              [00:52] Someone:
              [00:52] TasselFoot: well, yes.
              [00:52] TasselFoot: but i wouldn't have asked to bunk with 5 other people.
              [00:52] TasselFoot: i would have just picked one, and preferably someone higher up the food chain a bit.
              [00:52] Someone: Hmm.
              [00:52] Someone: You're right.
              [00:52] TasselFoot: believe me, i thought this all through during the night, as best i could.
              RIP

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #52
                Re: TWG XXXVI

                Well, before I went to sleep I had an uneasy feeling about all of this and trusting tass's side of the story. As of now, I'm almost convinced.

                Let me just say, near the end game, we must not overlook everything tass does. Being too safe is not possible.

                mead


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 1206

                  #53
                  Re: TWG XXXVI

                  That's 7, by the way. (Sorry for the double post. Preventing and edit)


                  Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                  Comment

                  • talisman
                    Resident Penguin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2003
                    • 4598

                    #54
                    Re: TWG XXXVI

                    hmm.

                    I am the zombie human.
                    I didn't lose a life last night
                    Fhqwhgads703 (6:31:37 AM): I'd just prefer not to die dat one
                    Fhqwhgads703 (6:31:40 AM): day*
                    What? Caught in a blatant contradiction?

                    Also, a dollar says jurs is a wolf and that convo was staged to distance herself. Especially given her wolfy as hell (compare to some of her posts at the end of last game) first post. Shorter declarative sentences that betray overawareness of how one's message sounds, unlike the more natural human jurs (who often jokes around and doesn't care that much about the game, especially at the beginning). The "guess I'll vote for mead but not right now" thing is almost dead on what she used at the end of last game for fish and wilkin.

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #55
                      Re: TWG XXXVI

                      Originally posted by talisman
                      hmm.







                      What? Caught in a blatant contradiction?

                      Also, a dollar says jurs is a wolf and that convo was staged to distance herself. Especially given her wolfy as hell (compare to some of her posts at the end of last game) first post. Shorter declarative sentences that betray overawareness of how one's message sounds, unlike the more natural human jurs (who often jokes around and doesn't care that much about the game, especially at the beginning). The "guess I'll vote for mead but not right now" thing is almost dead on what she used at the end of last game for fish and wilkin.
                      Uh, the post wasn't joking-ish because I was posting a convo with someone who's believed to be a wolf? I don't see how you could contrive anything from that. I only made the first post because DBP was like "GAME STARTED YOU DIDNT POST YET ETC". I just started the convo with mead this morning and I was like "omg i remember now that we talk before we go to school. that makes my life complete" etc. Then he was like "ps im not a wolf"
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • StoicRoivaS
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 548

                        #56
                        Re: TWG XXXVI

                        Originally posted by talisman
                        Also, a dollar says jurs is a wolf and that convo was staged to distance herself. Especially given her wolfy as hell (compare to some of her posts at the end of last game) first post. Shorter declarative sentences that betray overawareness of how one's message sounds, unlike the more natural human jurs (who often jokes around and doesn't care that much about the game, especially at the beginning). The "guess I'll vote for mead but not right now" thing is almost dead on what she used at the end of last game for fish and wilkin.
                        Completely agree. I didn't want to be the first to say it because I did't want to be the one on the bad end of Jurs vs the noob, but Jurs' first post set me off as well. Maybe we're being triggered by the fact that jurs' prior wolf role sounds just like the jurs in this game, to me at least. I'm all for benefit of the doubt, but she's next behind mead, as of right now.
                        Like the moon over
                        the day, my genius and brawn are
                        wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                        -Bowser

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #57
                          Re: TWG XXXVI

                          your first post is what I was talking about there jurs, not the one with the convo.

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #58
                            Re: TWG XXXVI

                            Like I said, the only reason I made that post was because DBP harassed me to. Well not harassed but he was like "THE GAME STARTED...YOU DIDNT POST YET SO IM IMING YOU". I was just like "ok great" and decided to post. There wasn't really anything else for me to say. I wouldn't have even posted anything if he hadnt bugged me about it rofl
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • StoicRoivaS
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 548

                              #59
                              Re: TWG XXXVI

                              Yes, but as Talisman pointed out, and as I felt when I first read the post, intent is much more relevant than content.
                              Like the moon over
                              the day, my genius and brawn are
                              wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                              -Bowser

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #60
                                Re: TWG XXXVI

                                meh well forget about that... who started that convo between you and mead?

                                You just seem like an unlikely pair to be discussing that. Maybe I'm jumping at shadows but that struck me as odd.

                                Comment

                                Working...