TWG XXXVI

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #361
    Re: TWG XXXVI

    for the record here's randumb's post with the convo with mead: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=153

    only thing I noticed was that mead told him to seer stoic (and later killed stoic, as randumb points out) which is the same thing that happened to dbp, except there dbp was told to dark ritual stoic. Doesn't necessarily mean anything of course if the convo was faked/staged.

    also at the end randumb says that five other people had come to mead. possible explanations of that being

    - randumb saw the convo with jurs where mead said 4 and did the math. though I'm not sure which convo came first.
    - randumb is a wolf and was just aware of that fact as surely the wolves would discuss it amongst themselves.
    - mead simply told randumb that number in a portion of that convo that wasn't posted.

    anyway, this is all for assessing whether that convo was fake or not. Personally I can't tell either way, but like I said before I initially was thinking it was genuine.

    Comment

    • FoJaR
      The Worst
      • Nov 2005
      • 2816

      #362
      Re: TWG XXXVI

      voting ends TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT, EST

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #363
        Re: TWG XXXVI

        changing to matt
        RIP

        Comment

        • FoJaR
          The Worst
          • Nov 2005
          • 2816

          #364
          Re: TWG XXXVI

          Voting Guide

          Fish - Talisman
          Talisman - Iggy
          Matt - Tass

          Comment

          • FishFishRevolution
            GotR Creator
            • Nov 2003
            • 7251

            #365
            Re: TWG XXXVI

            I was about to make this post between classes earlier, but FFR went down:

            "Tass's vote actually makes sense today, besides just process of elimination. Based on the kills and the fact that there has been no vote rush today, we can safely assume there are only 2, if not 1 red-sided player(s) left. The one or two players who are left, are probably not the strongest, and are trying to stay alive by staying quiet. Also they might be worried about strong players being guarded and/or bunking. Coupled with the evidence on ddrdancer, I'd say we have a very good lynch candidate for today.

            ps <3 talisman"

            Taking Tass's recent vote switch into consideration, my theory still holds true, except I don't know if there is other real evidence on matt at this point. I hope to be home before midnight tonight, so I won't put down a vote right yet. I'll probably end up voting either ddrdancer or matt.

            Comment

            • klagett
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 121

              #366
              Re: TWG XXXVI

              Matt, although I should be out of work in time incase something comes up.

              edit:

              err fk it. You guys know who I am by now. Gotta go.

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #367
                Re: TWG XXXVI

                best to bold that.

                Comment

                • mattc16
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 524

                  #368
                  Re: TWG XXXVI

                  hang on a sec, i don't like the fact ivalue is just changing to whoever tass votes without any reasoning, also, what's your reasoning on me tass, i'd like to know?


                  Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #369
                    Re: TWG XXXVI

                    process of elimination... i have one gut reason that i can't share, because if i said the reason, it would destroy any future aid it may give me. although the gut reason may also be wrong, in which case... well, hopefully it isn't.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • FishFishRevolution
                      GotR Creator
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 7251

                      #370
                      Re: TWG XXXVI

                      How about we don't have a round of phantoms tonight on the off chance that this isn't the last wolf?

                      Matt

                      Comment

                      • JurseyRider734
                        lil j the bad b-word
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 7507

                        #371
                        Re: TWG XXXVI

                        matt not worth voting anyone else as of now so that's what i'll go for plus I have to get off the computer now so yeah
                        Originally posted by Arch0wl
                        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                        Comment

                        • FoJaR
                          The Worst
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 2816

                          #372
                          Re: TWG XXXVI

                          matt has two phantoms, he's the instalynched.

                          with or without klagett's vote, which i'd be tempted to count anyways.

                          humans, you have until 10, wolves until midnight, tomorrow thursday the 28th of september.

                          gimme dem PMs.

                          Comment

                          • FoJaR
                            The Worst
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2816

                            #373
                            Re: TWG XXXVI

                            jurs is dead.

                            Tasselfoot (Tasselfoot)
                            talisman (stressreliefball)
                            iggymatrixcounter (Iggy911Mc)
                            ivaluebet (ivaluebet)
                            FishFishRevolution (insanelikeafish)
                            ddrdanc3r55 (randumb lol)

                            6 peeps left, voting ends saturday at midnight.

                            Comment

                            • klagett
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 121

                              #374
                              Re: TWG XXXVI

                              ddrdancer

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #375
                                Re: TWG XXXVI

                                IF YOU ARE HUMAN... DO NOT VOTE....


                                if there are 2 wolves left, they could bandwagon....
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...