you elaborate. i want to hear from the 12 people still alive... specifically those who haven't been saying much... aka, Jurs, Flypie, Fish, Wilkin (off the top of my head).
Tass whatever your reasoning for this, just stop. I know you want discussion but seriously nothing substantial comes from someone throwing out a lie as a vehicle for discussion. (It's something that tps does and what do we always say to him for doing it?)
rofl, tass has lost it, but you can't argue with a "seering"
But seriously I believe talisman or iggy should go today. I was talking to talisman last night for a bit and he explained some of his suspicions and his defense to my accusation. What disco's saying may have some merit. mead is the kind of person to put someone out as a wolf using reversereverse psychology. Who knows, maybe he even trusted dbp, but tps's voting patterns yesterday were WEIRD. matt has also been quiet. In short, (to talisman who asked me this yesterday), my suspicions look like this:
iggy/talisman (one of the two), dbp/tps (one of the two), wilkin?????????(seering)
Oh right, class in 10 minutes, i'll get on that now.
I pretty much think everyone is human except for iggy and maybe fish. MAYBE fish. but that's probably because his logic seems off. one of dbp and tps? did you miss ivaluebet's theory? I will say this right now: if dbp is a wolf he's been playing a phenomenal game, and props to him. tps COULD still be a wolf, but I don't think mead would give him up that easily, especially since mead seems to have been in contact with the real tainted seer at the time. or perhaps was debating between two choices. I mean, it wouldn't make sense for mead to tell dbp to dark ritual stoic when the wolves themselves were going to kill stoic... so that tells me mead perhaps didn't trust dbp that much.
wtf was all that with tps and jurs end of last day? all that vote changing, seemed a bit off to me, i didn't like it, especially not on TPS' part, what with how quiet he's been for him.
anyway, i agree with talisman, i'm kinda suspicious of iggy and fish, and also slightly less TPS and jurs, just for all that at the end of last day with the vote changing.
Expect a vote from me tomorrow, but i'll be on AIM for a bit now if anyone wants to talk to me.
My thinking was that the wolves would try and let the DBP/Me thing last as long as possible, as a device of confusion; instead of contributing towards it with votes. So, looking at who didn't vote myself, DBP, or Cypher(Someone I was pushing for hard on AIM), we are left with *checks* a whole bunch of people, most who haven't posted in forever(ddrdancer anyone)? I think Wilkin fits pretty well. Regardless of Tass's weird vote, he fits well. He's intelligent, and usually active. I haven't a post from him in a while. My vote is gonna stay with him.
Comment