TWG XXXVI

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #346
    Re: TWG XXXVI

    Good ****ing job.

    "Oh hey let's not let TPS have a chance to even defend himself".

    I was actually going to pull off of Iggy, because I think we already got 3 wolves, and if Iggy was the last, he would definitely post defensively, albeit moderately. I was thinking of picking someone innactive, like that DDRdance guy or whoever the **** that is who hasn't posted once. Matt was my 2nd choice.

    I like how all the evidence against me is "Oh he's TPS he'll do anything and therefore anything he does makes him a wolf". Good ****ing evidence assholes. You've been wrong about my role at least 80% of the ****ing time, and I'm sure Tass could validate that. Not that it matters, I'm already insta'd. Game should end right? Wrong ****ers. God damnit I'm pissed off right now, and it's not even worth it. You can all thank me in the postgame when you realize that in my short lived time, I not only surpassed all of your abilities to find the real wolves, I didn't instalynch a human, especially in less than 5 words. You are all a bunch of ****ing tools right now, good luck in the rest of the game, you're going to need it without me.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #347
      Re: TWG XXXVI

      I'm just going on process of elimination.... *shrugs*
      RIP

      Comment

      • sertman
        DADALADAH
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2005
        • 3910

        #348
        Re: TWG XXXVI

        There wasn't any real reason to insta him though.

        Oh well.

        Comment

        • FoJaR
          The Worst
          • Nov 2005
          • 2816

          #349
          Re: TWG XXXVI

          TPS is dead.


          humans, PM's by 10PM, wolves by midnight. monday the 25th.

          Comment

          • FoJaR
            The Worst
            • Nov 2005
            • 2816

            #350
            Re: TWG XXXVI

            sertman has been killed.

            you have 8 homies left in da crib.

            Tasselfoot (Tasselfoot)
            Mattc16 (Mattc16mcfc)
            JurseyRider734 (imjurs)
            talisman (stressreliefball)
            iggymatrixcounter (Iggy911Mc)
            ivaluebet (ivaluebet)
            FishFishRevolution (insanelikeafish)
            ddrdanc3r55 (randumb lol)

            the day ends on wednesday, at midnight.

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #351
              Re: TWG XXXVI

              fish

              I'm getting tired of voting for iggy. Maybe I'll switch later... they've both grown even in my eyes. Fish has made some wacky posts of late that may be induced by some kind of lone wolf desperation or something. Iggy is still suspicious for what he did before. I dunno. Let's just please stop making retarded lynching choices.

              Comment

              • iggymatrixcounter
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2003
                • 1924

                #352
                Re: TWG XXXVI

                talisman

                I still can't figure why you're still alive. Plus your vote seems to get humans to agree with you so you can get an easy insta. Someone like you has great influence, especially at the end of the game, so you would know that your vote would weigh a lot at this point.
                lastfm
                PANDORA

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #353
                  Re: TWG XXXVI

                  I'm alive because the wolves have already established their pattern, and because me being alive has garnered me suspicion. which, if you're human, is why you're probably still alive as well.

                  Comment

                  • sertman
                    DADALADAH
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 3910

                    #354
                    Re: TWG XXXVI

                    cool

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #355
                      Re: TWG XXXVI

                      oh, and I'm thinking the wolf seer is dead since the day has been posted almost immediately after the human deadline for a couple days now. Makes me think the wolves are phoning the kill in ie they have no reason to do anything beyond their deadline ie the wolf seer is dead. Also makes me question whether they're working with the tainted seer or not, or if the tainted seer is also dead.

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #356
                        Re: TWG XXXVI

                        here's a proposed lynching order:

                        fish
                        iggy
                        me

                        or I'll even be willing to accept (but I'll probably fight it)

                        fish
                        me
                        iggy

                        subject to tass approval of course, but if the game is going to be won by attrition, then so be it.

                        why fish first now and not iggy? something about that wilkin vote (especially followed by his earlier post that day) reeks of wolfishness. well it reeks more of someone trying not to reek of wolfishness by reeking of wolfishness. something like that. and his vote on tps seemed way too planned... almost like he set him up.

                        that and some little things, like how he mentioned to me in our convo that either iggy or I was "the" remaining wolf, suggesting that perhaps he knows there's only one left or something like that. lemme post that real quick.

                        insanelikeafish (9:16:04 PM): so either you or iggy is the wolf
                        stressreliefball (9:16:27 PM): "the"
                        stressreliefball (9:16:40 PM): you think we've gotten that lucky?
                        insanelikeafish (9:16:45 PM): haha i dunno
                        stressreliefball (9:16:49 PM): mead for sure, cypher most likely
                        stressreliefball (9:17:02 PM): chardish a definite possibility, but not guaranteed
                        stressreliefball (9:17:05 PM): anyway
                        stressreliefball (9:17:08 PM): I'm human
                        insanelikeafish (9:17:11 PM): sort of meant more of a "the wolf in question"

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #357
                          Re: TWG XXXVI

                          randumb


                          i don't approve of your list.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #358
                            Re: TWG XXXVI

                            =/

                            if randumb is a wolf it would mean he faked that convo he posted with mead. possible of course, but I initially was thinking that after jurs caught the flak she did the wolves wouldn't have done something like that.

                            Comment

                            • FoJaR
                              The Worst
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2816

                              #359
                              Re: TWG XXXVI

                              for the benefit of mr. kite,

                              randumb is DDRDANCER's aim.

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #360
                                Re: TWG XXXVI

                                wai... which convo between mead and randumb? if so, i'll change my process of elimination.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...