TWG XXXVI

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #241
    Re: TWG XXXVI

    Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
    You seem to have no trouble posting when someone mentions your name XD.

    Because there's something to post about ;D
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • sertman
      DADALADAH
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2005
      • 3910

      #242
      Re: TWG XXXVI

      oh

      jurs.

      discuss

      Comment

      • StoicRoivaS
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 548

        #243
        Re: TWG XXXVI

        Pheonix down plz.

        Wait, what do you mean I died in a cutscene?

        So I'm dead for real?

        Lame.
        Like the moon over
        the day, my genius and brawn are
        wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
        -Bowser

        Comment

        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 1206

          #244
          Re: TWG XXXVI

          Originally posted by Tps222
          I knew my role, I checked that right away.

          I did tell him I'd read up on the thread, and I quickly did. I saw Tass come back alive, and I read people say he was the leader, so I didn't question it. I was then busy again for a few days, then DBP said he was an evil role. I went to Tass and told him that, after that, I saw no reason to post it in the thread. If tass thought it needed to be posted, he would have done it. Other than that, I didn't know any of the other special roles, hence my cluelessness when DBP im'd me about mead and some plan and other evil people or something.

          Anyways, I've caught up, and Iggy seems to be a popular choice of now, but I'm thinking of voting Cypher. I'll get back to this in a bit with some more evidence. (For real this time Tass)
          Make up your mind. You told me just a day or two ago that you didn't even know your own role. Then you were like 'brb'..... 'ok, I'm human.'

          Sticking with a story might be advised.


          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #245
            Re: TWG XXXVI

            I never said that.

            Cypher.

            Comment

            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 1206

              #246
              Re: TWG XXXVI

              Okay.


              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

              Comment

              • iggymatrixcounter
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2003
                • 1924

                #247
                Re: TWG XXXVI

                3.5 hours or so left guys.

                Wanted to talk to talisman before voting. Course it might have worked out to his advantage since I still think there's a good chance his survival so far this game could be because he's either protected or a wolf. I'll give him a benefit of the doubt until I can get him on AIM.

                I'll go with jurs for now though. Inactivity + selective posting when she's on the chopping block still aren't setting well with me. Tried to IM her before this to get the full story but again, no one around to talk to me lol. So since I don't think jurs is blue and really isn't helpful anyways and there are no new revelations or anything this is as good as my vote gets.
                lastfm
                PANDORA

                Comment

                • sertman
                  DADALADAH
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 3910

                  #248
                  Re: TWG XXXVI

                  Kind of debating whether to vote for Cypher or Jurs.

                  Comment

                  • FishFishRevolution
                    GotR Creator
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 7251

                    #249
                    Re: TWG XXXVI

                    8:42:37 PM insanelikeafish: you know something
                    8:42:59 PM iggy911mc: ?
                    8:43:20 PM insanelikeafish: i neglected to post this because it wasn't conclusive
                    8:43:45 PM insanelikeafish: but every single game i talk to talisman, he speculates about blues with me
                    8:43:50 PM insanelikeafish: he usually can tell who they are
                    8:44:01 PM insanelikeafish: he hasn't done that at all this game
                    8:44:22 PM insanelikeafish: that could be because he doesn't trust me, because he knows the blues, or because he's a wolf and doesn't feel like he'd be good at faking it
                    8:44:26 PM iggy911mc: well that was the only reason i held off voting him
                    8:45:03 PM iggy911mc: because his thoughts could come from being red or blue
                    8:45:10 PM iggy911mc: or just under tass' protection
                    8:45:22 PM iggy911mc: either way theres SOME reason why hes alive
                    8:45:24 PM insanelikeafish: but i would think that if tass had any say in this
                    8:45:29 PM insanelikeafish: he would be on you right alongside talis
                    8:45:55 PM iggy911mc: thats true, never thoughtt of that
                    8:46:19 PM insanelikeafish: makes me think he's acting on his own
                    8:46:28 PM insanelikeafish: maybe he has tass's approval or something but is a wolf
                    8:46:37 PM iggy911mc: own meaning wolf or just trying not to sound connected?
                    8:46:38 PM insanelikeafish: and tass is just staying neutral until he knows one way or another
                    8:47:02 PM insanelikeafish: talis acting just out of his own wolfy mind
                    8:47:15 PM iggy911mc: lol
                    8:47:37 PM iggy911mc: well im not going to be able to see the end of day today
                    8:47:44 PM insanelikeafish: me either
                    8:47:51 PM insanelikeafish: this game day has been practically non-present
                    8:47:58 PM insanelikeafish: i still don't know who to vote for
                    8:48:13 PM insanelikeafish: i may throw down a vote on talisman because if he IS blue, i
                    8:48:15 PM iggy911mc: yea theres nothing really to do since IMs have been bad and no one is posting
                    8:48:18 PM insanelikeafish: i'm sure he won't be lynched
                    8:48:36 PM iggy911mc: but you can be right in postgame if he is right XD
                    8:48:47 PM insanelikeafish: hahahaha
                    8:48:50 PM insanelikeafish: yeah
                    8:48:55 PM insanelikeafish: "OH I SO CALLED IT
                    8:48:59 PM insanelikeafish: PWNT NOOB"
                    8:49:05 PM iggy911mc: lol
                    8:49:34 PM iggy911mc: what about tps and disco?
                    8:49:43 PM iggy911mc: anything there or just cat fight?
                    8:49:50 PM insanelikeafish: dude i have no idea
                    8:50:03 PM insanelikeafish: i'l be honest with you; i didn't even read it
                    8:50:07 PM insanelikeafish: here's what i think
                    8:50:13 PM iggy911mc: lol nice
                    8:50:15 PM insanelikeafish: jurs is human, talis is red/blue, you'
                    8:50:22 PM insanelikeafish: you're red/blue
                    8:50:28 PM insanelikeafish: with you and talis being on opposite teams
                    8:50:45 PM iggy911mc: makes your vote easy eh?
                    8:50:53 PM iggy911mc: obviously im the red one XD
                    8:51:16 PM iggy911mc: i dunno though, i mean talisman came pretty hard at me
                    8:51:40 PM insanelikeafish: out of no where sort of too
                    8:51:55 PM iggy911mc: he has to have some kind of insurance because talisman usually never makes huge deals about ppl
                    8:51:59 PM iggy911mc: only I do that XD
                    8:52:16 PM insanelikeafish: well with mead gone
                    8:52:20 PM iggy911mc: yea well apparently there was a chat and all they talked about was cypher and i
                    8:52:25 PM insanelikeafish: he's got to go 100% or go home
                    8:52:36 PM insanelikeafish: i remember talisman saying he's bad at hiding when he's a wolf
                    8:53:26 PM iggy911mc: all his reasoning on me that he said, seriously, i could just turn it all around and use it for him too
                    8:53:43 PM insanelikeafish: yeah i saw that
                    8:53:47 PM iggy911mc: its like hes using evidence why hes a wolf and putting it to me
                    8:54:19 PM iggy911mc: which i guess if you were bad at lying would be the way to go but still
                    8:54:27 PM iggy911mc: brb
                    8:54:34 PM insanelikeafish: yeah
                    8:54:37 PM insanelikeafish: that makes sense
                    8:54:40 PM insanelikeafish: and is a pretty good case
                    8:54:48 PM insanelikeafish: i hope you're not just manipulating me
                    8:58:14 PM iggy911mc: pssh im talking to the king of manipulation
                    8:58:55 PM insanelikeafish: yeah maybe
                    8:58:58 PM iggy911mc: besides, everyone manipulates others in twg
                    8:59:00 PM insanelikeafish: too bad this is my idea though
                    8:59:06 PM insanelikeafish: you just put gas on the flame
                    8:59:10 PM insanelikeafish: besides
                    8:59:21 PM insanelikeafish: like i said, if he's blue, the alliance won't let me lynch him
                    9:00:13 PM iggy911mc: i say just hold off i guess because really if hes a wolf, then theres probably others that could die so we can figure it out
                    9:00:35 PM iggy911mc: i mean we have a few more days before it even starts to become crunch time
                    9:00:46 PM iggy911mc: epecially since we have ZW gone
                    9:01:04 PM insanelikeafish: i'd rather not let it become crunch time
                    9:01:07 PM insanelikeafish: one vote it
                    9:01:11 PM insanelikeafish: isn't going to kill him
                    9:01:14 PM insanelikeafish: (har har)
                    9:01:38 PM iggy911mc: lol unless everyone jumps on it
                    9:02:13 PM insanelikeafish: that's not likely to happen, i only have that kind of influence in jtwg
                    9:02:19 PM iggy911mc: lol
                    9:02:42 PM iggy911mc: hey where are the colors of death this game?
                    9:03:00 PM insanelikeafish: haha
                    9:03:01 PM insanelikeafish: ask fojar
                    9:03:12 PM insanelikeafish: i'm going to watch this vid a friend sent me and make my post
                    9:03:22 PM insanelikeafish: good luck not getting lynched
                    9:03:39 PM iggy911mc: lol yea if i die i wont be around to see it which really sucks
                    9:04:34 PM insanelikeafish: rofl
                    9:04:35 PM insanelikeafish: lata
                    9:04:43 PM iggy911mc: cya

                    talisman, I'd like to talk to you tonight before the end of the day.

                    iggy - dbp, talisman
                    sertman - matt
                    wilkin - tass
                    cypher - tps
                    jurs - iggy
                    talisman - fish

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #250
                      Re: TWG XXXVI

                      I'm also thinking maybe talisman. He's pretty inactive (I don't know if he reads the thread or not), and usually he gets wolfed pretty early in the game.

                      Also iggy, I was playing a game that took up the whole window...sorry. :\
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #251
                        Re: TWG XXXVI

                        Cypher is a wolf.

                        I have no proof.

                        Comment

                        • sertman
                          DADALADAH
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 3910

                          #252
                          Re: TWG XXXVI

                          That convo brings up a lot of good points so Talis may be on the chopping block now.

                          Jurs as a placeholder until I talk to some more people.

                          Comment

                          • sertman
                            DADALADAH
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 3910

                            #253
                            Re: TWG XXXVI

                            Oh ****.
                            Ivaluebet (10:11:19 PM): i don't like how superinactive a few people have been
                            Ivaluebet (10:11:20 PM): like shash
                            Alextp1651 (10:11:25 PM): yeah
                            Alextp1651 (10:11:32 PM): holy **** i forgot all about him
                            Ivaluebet (10:11:43 PM): yeah
                            Alextp1651 (10:11:47 PM): not good
                            Alextp1651 (10:11:48 PM): :/

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #254
                              Re: TWG XXXVI

                              Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                              Cypher.
                              Finally.

                              Comment

                              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 1206

                                #255
                                Re: TWG XXXVI

                                Lol?


                                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                                Comment

                                Working...