TWG XXXVI

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sertman
    DADALADAH
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2005
    • 3910

    #301
    Re: TWG XXXVI

    meh... placeholder on matt until later tonight

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #302
      Re: TWG XXXVI

      If he is up before 6 AM he'll make it.

      That's if England is 6 hours ahead and not 5.

      Comment

      • iggymatrixcounter
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2003
        • 1924

        #303
        Re: TWG XXXVI

        Originally posted by sertman
        Dunno, Shash wasn't a major player so that kill seems stupid... inexperienced wolves, maybe?
        Originally posted by tass
        going right back to Wilkin. he got seer'd.
        Ah I get it.

        Trap on jurs and sertman. Thier "confusion" to how the game is setup is supposed to denote innocence.

        OR

        They are the inexperienced wolves that sertman so arrogantly spook of XD.

        Where's random?

        My take on tps is that hes just being as crude and irrational to stay alive. I first thought jurs was a wolf for following tps so eagerly on lynching someone (which would say that cypher was human.) BUT she was in the lead for the lynch so I don't think anyone wouldn't have done the same thing if they were on the chopping block. So I dunno, doesn't clear jurs from those actions, but it doesn't hurt her either.

        I'm kind of doubting if sertman had something to do with that switch though. I mean tps told me he did it on his own but doesn't mean it didn't happen. (I.E. sertman and tps set up a kill together.) I kind of dismissed this thoery too since for that to happen, jurs would have been the one they saved, in which they wouldn't ALL do something so obvious.

        Whatever, I don't know what actions merit wolfiness and what ones don't. I'm just going to assume tps and disco was all smoke and mirrors. Tps and jurs was a save tactic for jurs and tps being tps. sertman's post about inexperienced wolves would probably apply to him so I don't know why he would say that as a wolf because he would add fire to evidence against him. Jurs is acting like she doesn't know what's going on. She did it before as a wolf but I dunno. I don't think she pays attention even if she's a wolf so I don't think there's much there either. I don't know if fish's "seering" joke is a joke the second time he mentioned it or what. Kind of plays it off as one but still puts wilkin in his list and lists the 'seering' as his short reason.

        Leaves matt, ivalue, ddr, and wilkin as the "safe route" takers based from the past couple days. I kind of want to go with matt over wilkin since even if I'm wrong, I'll know that I'm getting rid of someone with 1 (possibly 2) phantoms. There are an even amount of players during day so one phantom is a little more weightier than if there was an odd number.
        lastfm
        PANDORA

        Comment

        • sertman
          DADALADAH
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2005
          • 3910

          #304
          Re: TWG XXXVI

          Heres the reason I switched votes.

          1.) Talisman was leading the votes at that point. I don't think he's a wolf, and they were about to lynch him on very little evidence
          2.) TPS said that if someone voted Cypher then he'd switch back.
          3.) Therefore, because I want Talisman alive because I believe he's human, I switched to Cypher, because he came off less human than Talis does. That took at least one vote off of cypher (TPS) and in Jurs' desperate quest to stay alive, she switched too. It was totally on my own.

          Comment

          • JurseyRider734
            lil j the bad b-word
            • Aug 2003
            • 7507

            #305
            Re: TWG XXXVI

            ivalue

            So inactive it hurts. Also, I dont want to bandwagon and I have NO idea who to vote. I'm so confused on who I think is wolf and who I think is human.
            Originally posted by Arch0wl
            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

            Comment

            • sertman
              DADALADAH
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2005
              • 3910

              #306
              Re: TWG XXXVI

              That's a pretty stark contrast from previous games where you've been pretty opinionated about who's human and who isn't.

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #307
                Re: TWG XXXVI

                for the record, it's convos like these that make me think jurs is human:

                im jurs (9:25:14 PM): flypie's still alive right
                stressreliefball (9:25:26 PM): uh

                Auto response from im jurs (9:25:26 PM): indeed.

                stressreliefball (9:25:33 PM): I think she was killed actually
                im jurs (9:25:39 PM): really
                stressreliefball (9:25:43 PM): maybe I'm wrong let me check
                stressreliefball (9:26:54 PM): yeah she's not in the player list anymore
                im jurs (9:27:07 PM): Gotcha

                Comment

                • sertman
                  DADALADAH
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 3910

                  #308
                  Re: TWG XXXVI

                  Oh, so it's stupidity, not wolfishness.

                  Comment

                  • JurseyRider734
                    lil j the bad b-word
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 7507

                    #309
                    Re: TWG XXXVI

                    sertman you've played like 2 games with me. Get over yourself.
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                    Comment

                    • sertman
                      DADALADAH
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 3910

                      #310
                      Re: TWG XXXVI

                      I've also read over numerous games that included you and I don't ever remember you being so clueless.

                      Comment

                      • sertman
                        DADALADAH
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 3910

                        #311
                        Re: TWG XXXVI

                        Also, good job ignoring the content of my posts and instead responding with ad verbatim attacks. you're cool.

                        Comment

                        • FishFishRevolution
                          GotR Creator
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 7251

                          #312
                          Re: TWG XXXVI

                          Originally posted by sertman
                          Theres no human seer, Fish. Theres the wolf seer and tainted seer, but they're both on the wolves team.
                          Yeah, hence all the question marks.

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #313
                            Re: TWG XXXVI

                            ad hominem, sert, not ad verbatim

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #314
                              Re: TWG XXXVI

                              fish I want to talk to you but you aren't online.

                              Comment

                              • Wilkin
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1800

                                #315
                                Re: TWG XXXVI

                                This is cute:
                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                going right back to Wilkin. he got seer'd.
                                Originally posted by FoJaR
                                2 wolves, 1 wolf seer, 1 zombie wolf, 1 tainted seer, 1 bookie, one illuminati trio, 1 zombie human, 2 blue millers, 1 red miller, 9 humans, a total of 22 people.
                                THERE IS NO SEER.

                                Tass.
                                l
                                WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                                ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                                ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                                OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                                Comment

                                Working...