randumb lol: well i'm pretty much done with twg
randumb lol: forever
DBP TWG: Why?
randumb lol: because i'm horrible at it
randumb lol: it's not fun
DBP TWG: Aww.
DBP TWG: You just need to be more active
DBP TWG: But, it's your call.
DBP TWG: you're still in this game, right?
randumb lol: dunno
DBP TWG: I'm going to get you a replacement.
I know it's night, I just think this should be addressed now if it is going to be at all.
Tasselfoot (Tasselfoot) - human
Mattc16 (Mattc16mcfc) - probably human
sertman (alextp1651) - human
JurseyRider734 (imjurs) - human
talisman (stressreliefball) -human
iggymatrixcounter (Iggy911Mc) - possible wolf
Tps222 (Tps7910) - possible human
ivaluebet (ivaluebet) - human
FishFishRevolution (insanelikeafish) - possible wolf
ddrdanc3r55 (randumb lol) - human
those are my thoughts. iggy. I have a water polo tournament tomorrow and sunday, and a paper due monday, hence voting now.
Damn you matt, I wanted to be the first one to vote tps. Okay, here's what's going down with tps. He stayed innactive for a few days (by his onw choice or because of actual irl stuff, doesn't matter it still worked out) then he comes back and starts jumping on people like crazy. Vote switching, votes with no reasoning and irrational changes. Oh but, it's tps right? Wrong, it's forced. Tps will tell you he's far more careful when he's a wolf, and that is usually true. Let's factor in some of the other lynchings though. Let's say we got ourselves two, maybe three wolves. Tps is either the last of the second to last wolf left, he can't aford to play it cool; he knows he's lost, and only a crazy game with a miracle could pull it out for him. You know what tps does in a situation like that? Kills the only player that was really hard on him.
tps: there's no way i would make such a kill when it would come right back to me
fish: reverse reverse psychology my friend, you've done it before
In conclusion, i believe tps is probably the second to last wolf, if not the last wolf period.
Tps is a very good voting candidate, imo. I was actually thinking of voting him yesterday. I was like "uhh...WHY do we think he's human, again?" He just seems really...sketchy and untrustworthy this game. He's not being retarded and he's trying to help but isn't doing it too well. I was going to wait to put the vote on but i'm leaving at like 3-ish, so yeah. Tps
Originally posted by Arch0wl
I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use
Originally posted by Afrobean
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Comment