TWG X - DAY 6 - CYPHER DECIPHERD - HUMANS WIN

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • whorlichan
    Tiny Plastic Meat
    • Apr 2004
    • 669

    #121
    Whorli's Awesomely Cool Totally Not Ripped Off From Anyone Voting Guide:

    JurseyRider734 (7) - Whorlichan, HansSky, evilbutterfly, roopert, Afrobean, JurseyRider734, Tps222
    Tps222 (4) - mead1, Kefit, GuidoHunter, alainbryden
    HansSky (1) - Kilgamayan
    evilbutterfly (1) - Matthew4444
    eyespewgreekfire (1) - aperson
    aperson (1) - CypherToorima
    Kefit (1) - eyespewgreekfire

    This is where it stands. Jursey's making some sort of speech in the IRC channel now to save herself.
    Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
    First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
    My lame LJ
    My friend Cassie's amazing photography

    Comment

    • HansSky
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1925

      #122
      An hour left.


      I really want to back off Jurs, those of you in chat know my reasoning. But it seems useless at this point.

      But I also have no other leads right now, so it's useless for me to change. :-\


      EDIT: I shall change. Tps. No time whatsoever now, because I have to go.
      hi

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #123
        I would listen to jursey's speech, but I cant get into IRC, someone update me on what is going on plz.

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #124
          I can;t get into IRC to defend myself, and I feel this to be unfair.

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #125
            Vote changed to Tps222 for the same reasons as alain.

            "You're forcing me to vote for you" is an incredibly stupid thing to say at this point in the game. Jursey isn't forcing anyone to vote for her, given that before your vote she was all but dead in the water with only an hour left.
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #126
              Ok, since I am unable to access IRC due to viruses, I will try to explain my vote (which i guess I have had to do all game). From what I saw in the aim chat, before everyone got kicked, Jurs was under high scrutiny. I wasn't going to follow because i was going to stay with my original plan. The, Jurs just kept saying stupid stuff over and over again, not knowing a clue about the devil, and misreading posts, or jsut skipping them. Then she voted for herself, this looked like either a complete give up of hope, or desperation to save herself, hoping that she could sway a few votes with it.

              Then, she is trying to defend herself with the whole "but i'm new, and that's what happened in jtwg", which is a bull thing to say. Believe me, i acted just lie that inmy first game, and I was awolf, I used my newbishness as a weapon. Clearly, either Jursey is a wolf, and the wolves gave up on her, not trying to pull suspiscion to themselves, ro she is a bad human, who was just drawing suspiscion to herself, I can't find any good reasons to keep her, though, I'm not on that IRC chat, so if someone could give me an updat I would appreciate it.

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #127
                Originally posted by alainbryden
                That certainly does it for me.

                TPS

                He just completely voted her for no reason. At all. She is acting human by not caring about the game, she clearly has nobody telling her not to vote herself, or not to not give up for the wolf team, and you dare give the wolves a free lynching? That is retarded. You are working for the wolves whether you mean to or not. Either way, GTFO now TPS.
                Where's TPS's evidence on me? My "misinformation" like buttfly says? Even though on my point of view, it wasn't misinformation. Why are you bandwaggoning all of a sudden? To save yourself, and give the wolves a plus? TPS
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • blahblah18
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 1662

                  #128
                  Top 2 vote getters
                  TPS with 7
                  Jurs with 5

                  40 minutes left
                  but for now... postCount++

                  Comment

                  • whorlichan
                    Tiny Plastic Meat
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 669

                    #129
                    EDIT: Meh, I read too fast. Blah has fixed his.
                    Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                    First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                    My lame LJ
                    My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                    Comment

                    • evilbutterfly
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2003
                      • 5784

                      #130
                      I don't see why nobody else has backed up my claims about Jurs. She was there most of the time and said nothing important. Hans did speak, however. Please, would somebody at least tell that I'm not making things up? Jurs is saying she only posted what she saw, but she was in the chat all that time. She could have/should have seen it all, so why didn't she? Either she's inactive in the chat, which is why she attacked Hans, or she's "conveniently forgetting" info.

                      But regardless, I don't think either are wolves, in truth. They seem more like stupid humans than anything, and I hate to see it come down like this. Is there nobody else with doubt cast on them? =\
                      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                      And I write the blog for their website.

                      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                      Comment

                      • GuidoHunter
                        is against custom titles
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 7371

                        #131
                        Tps's defense seemed rather calculated to me. Maybe he had some help from a couple other players? I haven't seen him play much, but nor have I seen him post like he has been.

                        --Guido


                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                        Comment

                        • roopert
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2004
                          • 149

                          #132
                          EB, we all have doubt. However, who if not one of them, who? We certainly can't random it and no one else is really sticking out. So, unless the seer picked a wolf night one and is for some reason waiting to release his info, I don't see another option. At the very least, we should make a knife in the box scenario if we are unsure about both of them.

                          Comment

                          • alainbryden
                            Seen your member
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 2873

                            #133
                            Looks like TPS is kicking it. I'm sorry none of us had more evidence on day one and we were all really paranoid about our decision, but I feel we did the right thing in not lynching Jursey, and we didn't have a hope in hell of finding someone better to vote for. Tomorrow, new person seen, new info from psychic will circulate, and hopefully we can pull together a better plan. Night all.
                            ~NEIGH

                            Comment

                            • blahblah18
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 1662

                              #134
                              After much deliberation the Council decides that TPS''s own words were proof of a person that seemed to impede the search for the Don, and it was agreed that he was to die, in the hopes that this was a successful way to save the entire village. As they string him up, not a single councilmember looks away. They can't show any sign of remorse or weakness to creep into the hearts and minds of the rest of the town. The council realizes there's nothing more they can do, and after a long day of deliberation, followed by an emotionally traumatic lynching, they retire to their homes.

                              It is now night 2.
                              I need PM's from those alive of the categories
                              Wolf,guardian,devil,seer

                              So everyone knows, the psychic will be apprised of the situation immediately AFTER the wolves choose who to kill. This is because there's always a chance the wolves could lynch the devil.
                              but for now... postCount++

                              Comment

                              • blahblah18
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 1662

                                #135
                                As everyone awoke the next day, they all rushed to the prearranged meeting point, yet 1 person was late in arriving. No one could see where aperson was. They went to his house, and there he was, crucified on his front door. All looked away, and several threw up at the sight. The stake throguh his right hand said "#" and the stake through his left hand said 2.

                                It is now day 2, this will close at 12:00 noon on friday, Feb, 4.
                                Good luck
                                but for now... postCount++

                                Comment

                                Working...