TWG X - DAY 6 - CYPHER DECIPHERD - HUMANS WIN

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #196
    Guys I explained this already. Either jurs is a wolf, or eb was a wolf. We need to decide which it is.

    If we decide that eb was a wolf, then we need to find someone suspicious. If eb wasn't a wolf, then we need to vote off jurs.

    Also, I'm pretty sure we got an estension until Monday night, so it's not as bad that we aren't being as talkative now. We will be tommorow.

    Comment

    • CypherToorima
      Boss of all bosses
      • Jul 2003
      • 2452

      #197
      Alain, how have you been duped? We've been tuned in for quite awhile. It'd be neat if you'd tell us. At any rate, neither lynches really had much to go off of. I suppose that's the name of the game, though. Hopefully we'll be able to get some leads real soon.
      I'm a figantic gaggot

      Comment

      • alainbryden
        Seen your member
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2003
        • 2873

        #198
        Afrobean, what the heck you mean?
        you say you've said it before, i hear
        but it's no more clear
        there than here
        You are aware, that wolves in past
        have accused eachother to save their ass
        and do their share, of pulling fast ones
        don't be to fast to discount someone.

        You're all lost and none the wise
        what the fuck am I doing? this crazy guy...
        but Provoked by evilbutterfly
        I'll invoke by thoughts by bustin' rhymes
        but don't be wise, I don't claim this is cool
        I'm actually feeling like a tool, anyhow
        I find sometimes there's not the mind power
        invested from all like mine by the hour
        I scour for thoughts and something to grasp
        but lately have passed somewhat lost these last
        few days, most players have been in a haze
        uncertain of ways to make valid claims
        and this rap is getting really damn lame
        so I'm ending this game. I'm finding it tough
        to say alot - it's harder then I thought for me.
        You win eb. (at rapping, you lose at being a wolf )


        Really though, Afro, I agree that there's no way eb would go all out on jursey like he did if he were with her, and since I am in defence of jursey, because I've been pretty sure she's human, and so that the boards know, incase the seer I'm working with lied about eb being a wolf when he was seen, evilbutterfly was indeed a wolf and if that's reason enough for you to leave jursey alone then so be it.

        I know I posted earlier about being duped, this is because I thought I had been tricked by the seer I was working with most of the game but I talked with some people and I think there was a large coincidence at hand that led me to the wrong conclusions. Either way, I appologise for not being able to write about it sooner because I was visiting my internet and the phone and internet got wiped out by some screw-up.

        Kilga, I'm glad that one of us has a suspicion, now would you care to say why you're ever suspicious of me instead of posting twice a day nothing more than "I'm still suspicious of alainbryden" Other than that, Kilga is right, just coming on and posting "we aren't posting enough" doesn't make you any better. Make an effort, if anything. It's been a while since anyone has even posted the list of who'se left in the game, so I'll start with that:

        Afrobean
        Alainbryden
        CypherToorima
        Eyespewgreekfire
        GuidoHunter
        JurseyRider
        Kefit
        Kilgamayan
        Matthew4444
        Mead1
        Whorlichan

        This shouldn't be hard at all people. Finish it off and don't make any more stupid votes.

        I'm gonna start by asking what Kilgamayan has to say other than "I vote..." because it's not day one random voting anymore and he'd better not keep randomly voting for me because I'm the most active player that's still alive. The only time you didn't vote me was when you changed your vote to TPS "for the same reasons as alain" You brought me up again after that, saying that you thought I was making you all play "ping-pong" between jursey and TPS, and after I thouroughly described what proportion of bullshit that was, you insist on bringing my name up again, so I must ask you. Why is that?

        I'll add in that I have low suspicion for mead1, who is new, but still early on took to voting TPS and evilbutterfly with reasoning quite accusingly, both which we can assume were wolves I hope. A new player wouldn't think twice about refraining from voting his mates IF he were a wolf. Since mead voted at least one known wolf early on, with good reason, I think it's safe to say he's human.

        For the record, I'm having thoughts on afrobean who was hardcore on Jursey along with evilbutterfly. I'm looking at more of his posts about this and I suggest members also look into Afrobean as a potential wolf. He fits the profile so far.

        Also cautious about matthew who has said several times he is putting together some good stuff, but hasn't made any meaty posts yet. I'll leave him on the backburner for now though because he's new.

        That's all I offer for now,
        no more ideas roaming about
        hope you read with a mind that's stout
        this is alainbryden, over and out
        ~NEIGH

        Comment

        • blahblah18
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2004
          • 1662

          #199
          so you all know, this won't close til about 2PM or so tomorrow, to give you guys a bit more time
          but for now... postCount++

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #200
            Oh, crap. That means that I need to get my vote on, because I won't be able to post again before 2 tommorow.

            I suppose I'll vote kilga. I hate to bandwagon, but I feel that kilga is the most likely candidate for wolf. Also, note that Kilga was the one that diverted attention toward jurs' av.

            PS How do I fit the profile of a wolf, alain? Just because I was pushing for jurs? Well, guess what, you had information I didn't. I knew already that it would be either jurs or eb, and it really seems that what you've said about eb is true. Usually he mentions over AIM how he's dissappointed he died, but this time, he made a thread about it. That's pretty weird I think.

            Comment

            • Kefit
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 1517

              #201
              Originally posted by Kefit, from a post made on Thursday,
              Ares113: Anyway, I've gotten word that EB came up clean. I'm not certain I trust my source, but that's just what I heard.
              Kefit42: Care to elaborate on your source at all?
              Kefit42: Because just saying that is rather meaningless
              Ares113: Sigh. I know. But I just got all this information today, and it was pretty sketchy, so I'm going to try and make some sense of it first.
              Ares113: Apparently EB doesn't know he's been seered, though.
              Originally posted by alainbryden, in a post made earlier today,
              incase the seer I'm working with lied about eb being a wolf when he was seen
              WHAT?

              Someone is lying here - it looks like either Guido or Alain is a wolf. Now look at this:

              Originally posted by alainbryden, in a post made on Thursday,
              I had a long discussion with guido about how we were planning to see him next, and if that's not what you got from what he was telling you, then you misinterpreted.
              It appears that alain did have an aim conversation where he told Guido the info that Guido gave me in the first quote of this post. Furthermore, alain was not at all alarmed when I posted the conversation where Guido told me that eb had been seered as human. This seems to indicate to me that alain is doing the lying here.

              alainbryden, you have some 'splaining to do.


              Originally posted by seinno
              and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #202
                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Oh, crap. That means that I need to get my vote on, because I won't be able to post again before 2 tommorow.

                I suppose I'll vote kilga. I hate to bandwagon, but I feel that kilga is the most likely candidate for wolf. Also, note that Kilga was the one that diverted attention toward jurs' av.

                PS How do I fit the profile of a wolf, alain? Just because I was pushing for jurs? Well, guess what, you had information I didn't. I knew already that it would be either jurs or eb, and it really seems that what you've said about eb is true. Usually he mentions over AIM how he's dissappointed he died, but this time, he made a thread about it. That's pretty weird I think.

                So wait....Kilga diverting attention to my avatar makes him a wolf? NOTHING was going on...nothing was happening in the thread...he wasn't diverting any attention. There was none to be given to anything else anyways. I'm also a bit curious to WHY you've been pushing to lynch me for THREE DAYS. Obviously it has come to others' attention that the suspicion on me has passed, other than you and whorli. There has been substantial evidence put up proving that I am a human, which I am. Why do you persist to call me a wolf? Afro, I think YOU have some more explaning to do.
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • alainbryden
                  Seen your member
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 2873

                  #203
                  Afrobean, looking the history of, not only your series of accusations about Jursey, but your posting after that, there is a serious pattern of conviction with lack of evidence. This last post is a perfect example, I left plenty of room to search for posts that suggested Kilga's lack of evidence and other things, but you brought up a relatively irrelevant aspect of offtopicness that is really a part of all of kilga's posts.

                  First Kefit, those were two different conversations with Guido, in the one where I told him eb was human, we were still suspicious that Guido was a wolf and was planning to see him. I've already talked to Guido about this today now that we have seen him. The general idea was

                  1) Not to let the wolves have any idea that eb was discovered, lest they start to pull tricks that completely disconnect themselves from eb, since they know he's doomed and we don't know they know that.

                  2) Secondarily, it was known to us that If guido was seen to be human the next day, we were safe just explaining my reasoning for saying what I said about eb being human later. I didn't anticipate that he would spread this and cause the confusion it now has caused. If guido was infact a devil, we were doing ourselves a favor by saying eb was human, because he would know eb was a wolf, and would thus deduce that since we were pretending the opposite, he would think that I was the devil, and then tell me then I would be able to infiltrate the wolves and find out ever last person we needed to kill.

                  Today we saw guido was a human, and then I corrected that statement, because he was as curious as you were, and everything was resolved exactly as planned, well until now. But I think that's been cleared up now.
                  ~NEIGH

                  Comment

                  • whorlichan
                    Tiny Plastic Meat
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 669

                    #204
                    Crap. I don't want to vote for a human, and I still have no idea who's lying and who's not. I'm not going to stick a vote on Jursey again, even though I'm still not certain of her--but I don't see anyone else who's got any kind of suspicious activity going on where I can see it.

                    I also hate to bandwagon. But it seems Kilga is making baseless assumptions in his voting techniques, mostly against alain, who so far has been very helpful to the humans.
                    Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                    First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                    My lame LJ
                    My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #205
                      I voted alain last round because of how he acted over AIM and whatnot. He was incredibly domineering - too domineering for my tastes (and aperson's as well, as we discussed in private).

                      I would hardly call that baseless given the complete lack of information these days.

                      Nothing new has come up this round to make me believe otherwise, unless there's something in that rhyme which I didn't bother reading (and people said my commenting on Jursey's avatar was distracting) that proved his innocence.
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • mead1
                        Cerebellumberjack
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 3960

                        #206
                        Okay folks, I haven't a clue who to vote for. So to avoid the phantom, I vote eyespewgreekfire. No offence to eyespew, my suspicions of him are few. (Oh lord, I rhymed).

                        Comment

                        • eyespewgreekfire
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 372

                          #207
                          Mead, your vote for me being random at this stage is a bit late. If you find evidence against someone, vote for them, and if you don't, look harder.

                          Kilga, alain is always domineering. (I call him "Tass 2.") That is just how he plays his game. As to suspicions about him, the only difference I see between him and everyone else is that 1. he claims to have been seen and 2. he searches for evidence and puts together an argument when he votes, rather than the popular vote without reason that everyone else enjoys.

                          Comment

                          • blahblah18
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 1662

                            #208
                            I AM KEEPING THIS THREAD OPEN UNIL 4 PM EST FOR ALL PEOPLE THAT SEEM TO NOT GET BACK FROM SCHOOL UNTIL 3 PM.
                            but for now... postCount++

                            Comment

                            • alainbryden
                              Seen your member
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 2873

                              #209
                              3 Kilgamayan - alainbryden, Afrobean, Whorlichan
                              2 alainbryden - Kilgamayan, Kefit
                              1 Afrobean - JurseyRider
                              1 eyespewgreekfire - Mead1

                              Not voted: CypherToorima, Eyespewgreekfire, GuidoHunter, Matthew4444

                              you should have voted while you were on eyespew. I hope you get on again. People with two phantoms are just way too dangerous.
                              ~NEIGH

                              Comment

                              • Kilgamayan
                                Super Scooter Happy
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 6583

                                #210
                                Originally posted by eyespewgreekfire
                                1. he claims to have been seen
                                That was the other thing, thanks for reminding me.

                                I remember when alain first implied he'd been contacted, a couple of us (including myself) asked him point blank who the other seered (is that even a word?) person was. We got no response for a good five minutes, and several of us had to ask again later before he would say "I regret bringing it up", which isn't really much of a response. Something with that didn't sit well with me at all, and I'm guessing since ap came to me about him it didn't sit well with him either.
                                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                                Comment

                                Working...