TWG X - DAY 6 - CYPHER DECIPHERD - HUMANS WIN

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #91
    "All my proddings"? I brought it up once.

    And would you rather I throw a dart at a dartboard? Because with you debunking theories for everyone it seems like that's your goal.
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #92
      Yes, thank you alain, Jurs, you have been misinterpreting my posts all day, I don't know if I am typing vaguely, but I guess Alain could understand me. What I meant to say was that if Roopert by chance is a wolf, then getting a phantom is favorable for him. Sorry for my lack of clarity people.

      Comment

      • eyespewgreekfire
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 372

        #93
        Im gonna have to vote for kefit. His severe inactivity is bad enough to not just be the result of work.


        but he might be a good night one lynching, so we can minimize our losses.(if he is human of course)

        I don't really have much to say as of yet. Analyzing the night one kill isn't going to get us any

        and

        I'm going to be leaving for work in a few minutes, and I won't be back until after voting is over. I still don't have anything more to go on than my suspicion of Tps, so he gets my vote.

        is all he has posted so far. He has offered no ideas of his own and seems to be hiding in the shadows. In the past, kefit has been hardcore early on and more passive later in the game, so this seems to be a bit out of charecter for him.

        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #94
          Except that up until three minutes ago, he had more posts in this topic than you.

          Real great basis for your vote.

          And Kefit has NEVER been "hardcore in the beginning" so I don't know what you're talking about with that.
          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • alainbryden
            Seen your member
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2003
            • 2873

            #95
            Eyespew and Kefit Defence?


            Eyespew, unlike Kefit, has been very active on aim and chat, if not having anything new to say on the boards, so don't think it's that odd.


            Even then, he should not think Kefit is not valuable. He is very valuable. Though quiet, he is one of our most critical thinkers. If anyone else votes Kefit I'm going after them for being a wolf. ie: don't vote Kefit!
            ~NEIGH

            Comment

            • eyespewgreekfire
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2003
              • 372

              #96
              Kilga, for one, I have written more than he has, just more condensed, and two, my post is ideas, not filler. He presents nothing. What I am basing this off of is how bummed out he was both time he got wolfed first, and saying how much he wanted to play. Another game (VII i think it was, not sure) I IMed him a good deal, and he cared less and less over time. Thats not to say that this is conclusive evidence. I just want to get the ideas out. It is quite likely that I will change my vote, and I have IMed him to see if he would like to defend himself. Also, sarcastic, snide commentary has no place in TWG Kilga. I am trying my best to get the ideas out there and you come back with an insult. I apologise if I angered you with my post, but really, it is not like my reasoning is any worse than anyone else's here. (zero equals zero :P)

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #97
                Originally posted by eyespewgreekfire
                Also, sarcastic, snide commentary has no place in TWG Kilga.
                Tasselfoot?
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • mead1
                  Cerebellumberjack
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 3960

                  #98
                  Well, my Tps vote stands, and I am off to bed. The decision is out of my hands.

                  Comment

                  • Kilgamayan
                    Super Scooter Happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 6583

                    #99
                    Okay, now that the alarm is over...

                    You made an observation. So did I. That simple. I may convey my observations differently, but by no means do I try to out-and-out insult someone. Don't take it that way.

                    This is how I ALWAYS play this game. This is how I always will.
                    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                    Comment

                    • evilbutterfly
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2003
                      • 5784

                      #100
                      Jurs has been saying stuff that's wrong, and nobody has called her out on it. Other than the simple non-understanding of people's posts, there is some blatent misinformation:

                      The only reason I wasn't on topic in the chat was because NO ONE ELSE WAS.
                      Actually, aperson whipped us all into shape at one point and we were VERY on topic. This held up for quite some time. Then Jurs came into the chat and everything went awry. We were on topic, then she came back and distracted people again. It can't be blamed entirely on her, but she DID NOT help. When serious discussion was going on, she was absent, which brings me to my next point:

                      When I was in the chat, I RARELY, very rarely, saw you say a WORD.
                      He (Hans) was talking as I wrote this post. He talked before, and he'll talk again. He was quite active in the chat, actually. You sat in the chat and didn't type in there. Actually, most (if not all) of what you DID say was directed at Hans and/or Alain. I don't see how you can lie so blatently Jurs. I remember clearly YOU TALKING TO HIM IN THE CHAT. And when you stopped talking, he continued to do so.

                      Seriously Jurs, stop pulling stuff out of your ass. At least humans have decent logic.
                      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                      And I write the blog for their website.

                      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                      Comment

                      • JurseyRider734
                        lil j the bad b-word
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 7507

                        #101
                        Originally posted by evilbutterfly
                        Jurs has been saying stuff that's wrong, and nobody has called her out on it. Other than the simple non-understanding of people's posts, there is some blatent misinformation:

                        The only reason I wasn't on topic in the chat was because NO ONE ELSE WAS.
                        Actually, aperson whipped us all into shape at one point and we were VERY on topic. This held up for quite some time. Then Jurs came into the chat and everything went awry. We were on topic, then she came back and distracted people again. It can't be blamed entirely on her, but she DID NOT help. When serious discussion was going on, she was absent, which brings me to my next point:

                        When I was in the chat, I RARELY, very rarely, saw you say a WORD.
                        He (Hans) was talking as I wrote this post. He talked before, and he'll talk again. He was quite active in the chat, actually. You sat in the chat and didn't type in there. Actually, most (if not all) of what you DID say was directed at Hans and/or Alain. I don't see how you can lie so blatently Jurs. I remember clearly YOU TALKING TO HIM IN THE CHAT. And when you stopped talking, he continued to do so.

                        Seriously Jurs, stop pulling stuff out of your ass. At least humans have decent logic.
                        When I was talking in the chat, I saw Hans speak maybe three times, the last two times he was talking about having to leave.
                        Originally posted by Arch0wl
                        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                        Comment

                        • whorlichan
                          Tiny Plastic Meat
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 669

                          #102
                          Moving quickly in here...I really wish my AIM would stop being a ditz and work like it's supposed to so I could go back in the chat.

                          Whorli's Awesomely Cool Totally Not Ripped Off From Anyone Voting Guide:

                          JurseyRider734 (3) - Whorlichan, HansSky, evilbutterfly
                          Tps222 (2) - mead1, Kefit
                          HansSky (2) - Kilgamayan, JurseyRider734
                          evilbutterfly (1) - Matthew4444
                          roopert (1) - Tps222
                          eyespewgreekfire (1) - aperson
                          aperson (1) - CypherToorima
                          Whorlichan (1) - Afrobean
                          Kefit (1) - eyespewgreekfire
                          Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                          First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                          My lame LJ
                          My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                          Comment

                          • GuidoHunter
                            is against custom titles
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 7371

                            #103
                            Okay, after considerable deliberation, I'm placing my vote for Tps222. He's garnered the most suspicion in my mind, and it's greater than that showed by all the other players. I'm not all that confident about it, but I need to vote, and that's what I have.

                            --Guido


                            Originally posted by Grandiagod
                            Originally posted by Grandiagod
                            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                            Comment

                            • aperson
                              FFR Hall of Fame
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 3434

                              #104
                              Did AIM crash?

                              Comment

                              • Kilgamayan
                                Super Scooter Happy
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 6583

                                #105
                                lol AIM died

                                Sorry guys, I can't get back on and in the chat =\

                                Not that I was doing much of anything anyway.
                                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                                Comment

                                Working...