TWG X - DAY 6 - CYPHER DECIPHERD - HUMANS WIN

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #241
    Originally posted by On day 1, evilbutterfly
    mead keeps advocating this reverse reverse psychology junk. I'm tempted to vote Matthew, but his PM business may be due to a special role, and I'd rather not risk killing a special person. Also, don't take this vote too seriously. It's mostly just that I don't know when the day ends and I don't want any phantoms ;D
    He voted mead on day 1. Matt voted eb day 1. My brain isn't working at maximum capacity right now. Maybe one of you can analyze what this means...

    Comment

    • mead1
      Cerebellumberjack
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 3960

      #242
      @Afro: My thoughts (Justifying Matt's vote if he is a wolf): If Matt voted eb on Day 1 for some inane, unrealistic reason, this would not be followed by the more experienced and smarter players. This would put eb in no danger, yet sever ties between eb and Matt, and that would work well for the wolves indeed.

      In defense of myself, eb voting for me might be taken seriously by the vets, and I might be ownz0r'D, so that really isn't something a good wolf would do.

      So, I ask once more, when does the voting end?

      Comment

      • blahblah18
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2004
        • 1662

        #243
        read my post where I said when voting ends... *sigh*
        but for now... postCount++

        Comment

        • blahblah18
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2004
          • 1662

          #244
          TOMORROW 8 PM EST
          but for now... postCount++

          Comment

          • GuidoHunter
            is against custom titles
            • Oct 2003
            • 7371

            #245
            Okay, I just went back and read through the entire thread, taking notes. Know who came up most suspicious? That's right, Afrobean!

            Starting with Day 1, Afro is the first to come out and say that the idea of Double Reverse Psychology would be perfect and that we should consider it. He then random votes whorli, but later changes his vote to Jursey. Know who else voted for Jursey? That's right, EB and Tps, both suspected and likely wolves.

            Day 2: Afro admonishes EB for some bad logic. A clever ploy to put distance in between them, but Afro's still not suspicious of him. Then, he puts a stop to analysis of why ap was chosen to be wolfed and goes back to Jursey. Who else voted Jurs that day? Yep, EB did. On top of that, he reveals that he thinks alain's the devil, most likely to get people to keep an eye on him. What proof or evidence for suspicion does he give? None.

            Day 3: Well, now EB's dead, so what does Afro say? "I had a gut feeling about EB." He's just looking to put some more distance in between them, now. Then, he goes and bandwagons onto Kilga.

            And today, he's jumped the Jursey train since it's about to run off a cliff and tried to get people to look at the newbs. But what have the newbs done?

            Well...

            Matt made the first vote of the game for EB on Day 1 and suspected an Afro-EB-Cypher alliance, then voted for him again on Day 2. Then, he kind of vanished.

            mead believed EB to be human on Day 1, but spoke out against Afro's Double Reverse Psychology claim and then voted for Tps. However, he then became largely suspicious of Jursey on into Day 3 (voted for her Day 2) and bandwagoned onto Kilga.

            Then there's Cypher (new category; he's not a newb). He wasn't very vocal for the first part of the game, but has been much more so recently. He agreed with Afro on Day 1, but has been voting him lately. Not much more has gone on with him.

            Those were my main suspicions, but I feel Afro really stands out. Therefore, my vote lays on him.

            --Guido


            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

            Comment

            • whorlichan
              Tiny Plastic Meat
              • Apr 2004
              • 669

              #246
              Aww, you guys missed me? I didn't think I'd been that invisible; I posted right after Guido did last night and haven't been home since 6 am this morning.

              Also, Jurs, my theories are pretty nil right now. I have some suspicions on matthew and afro myself, but I'd like to see them post at least once more before I vote and get accused of bandwagoning.
              Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
              First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
              My lame LJ
              My friend Cassie's amazing photography

              Comment

              • CypherToorima
                Boss of all bosses
                • Jul 2003
                • 2452

                #247
                @ Jurs:
                Originally posted by CypherToorima

                at any rate, to prevent another friggin phantom, I'm going to go who I was going to vote for last round. Afro, you are just to...sure. It's like...we know eb was a wolf, and then you come out with "it was either eb or jurs" but who says it couldn't be both. you try and pose an open-mindedness when you are basically saying "jurs is human." you try to present that in disguise. You are my biggest lead, and sadly, it's not that even big of lead
                Did you even read the post I made when I voted afro, or did you just see that bold name and stop reading? I have all my reasons there.
                I'm a figantic gaggot

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #248
                  I will admit that the evidence does seem stacked against me. However I can guarantee that I am a human. There is no way for me really to prove it, but it is the truth.

                  Originally posted by Guido
                  Day 3: Well, now EB's dead, so what does Afro say? "I had a gut feeling about EB." He's just looking to put some more distance in between them, now. Then, he goes and bandwagons onto Kilga.
                  Actually, I had a feeling since the beginning that he was a wolf. I didn't say anything, though, because I didn't want to falsely accuse a friend with no evidence.

                  Originally posted by Guido
                  mead believed EB to be human on Day 1, but spoke out against Afro's Double Reverse Psychology claim and then voted for Tps. However, he then became largely suspicious of Jursey on into Day 3 (voted for her Day 2) and bandwagoned onto Kilga.
                  If this is true, I'd say that the newb to look out for is mead.

                  Ok, so my thoughts on this: TPS and eb were both wolves. The last wolf is either Cypher or (more likely) mead. I'm going to look into this more, though, before placing a vote.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #249
                    Ok, I went back and read some things. Mead was the first to put a vote on TPS day 1. And it wasn't random or anything, it was based on actual wolfish behavior. Due to this, I'd say that if TPS was a wolf, then mead isn't, because a wolf would never start a bandwagon against a fellow wolf.

                    And after looking into Matt's earlier posts, it seems that he's also not a wolf. He was first to vote eb. Also, he doesn't come off as a wolf.

                    And after going back and looking at Cypher's posts, I see that he posted very little. Wolves do that a lot, right. Posting only to vote, and add something that doesn't even help the humans. The one chink I see in the "cypher is a wolf" idea is that he got a phantom. Wolves are usually sure to not get phantoms. Then again, maybe Cypher decided to give himself a phantom on purpose so that he would be seen as more likely human later. I'm not too sure, because all signs point to Cypher being a wolf except the phantom.

                    Comment

                    • CypherToorima
                      Boss of all bosses
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 2452

                      #250
                      Ok guys, it's not like I don't want to get on the computer. It's that I can't. You guys want a reaosn I've been more vocal? It's because I noticed that I am getting less computer time, so I have to post more.
                      "Posting only to vote, and add something that doesn't even help the humans." Hey guys, talk more. That's helping the humans, right? I don't understand what you're trying to say.
                      I'm a figantic gaggot

                      Comment

                      • Matthew4444
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 139

                        #251
                        Originally posted by alainbryden
                        It is thus that I place my vote for matthew444 and ask him, where the heck have you been?
                        Well I'm sorry for all the time I've been absent. I did say that I was reviewing information, but honestly it's because I guess I just didn't have the focus for this game. Also, I guess I just lost morale when ap died, who was the only person I was absolutely sure was human. Add that in to the semester starting up with more homework and extracurricular activities time than I anticipated and that about sums up the reasons for my absense.

                        I haven't had much time to go over the entire thread, so could someone show a quick chart of who was lynched and who was wolfed?
                        postcount += 1
                        I am also known as TheDarkNerd, if that makes any difference.

                        Comment

                        • GuidoHunter
                          is against custom titles
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 7371

                          #252
                          Night 1: Stretchy
                          Day 1: Tps
                          Night 2: ap
                          Day 2: EB
                          Night 3: Hans
                          Day 3: Kilga
                          Night 4: NOBODY!!! But I was guardian'd

                          And Afro, way to just reiterate things I said.

                          --Guido


                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #253
                            Originally posted by Guido
                            And Afro, way to just reiterate things I said.
                            Haha. I didn't even mean to do that. I just went back and read some things then commented on them. I didn't realize you'd already done basically the same thing. Either way, it's really a good thing, since people will be more likely to see it if two people post the same thing.

                            Comment

                            • blahblah18
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 1662

                              #254
                              3 HOURS LEFT AND THERE IS 1 FUCKING VOTE....
                              IF YOU ALL JUST WANT TO END THE GAME OR SOMETHING, TELL ME....
                              but for now... postCount++

                              Comment

                              • blahblah18
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 1662

                                #255
                                BY THE WAY, WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THE PEOPLE THAT SIGN UP TO PLAY AND THEN ARE NEVER AROUDN OR DIDN'T REALIZE WHAT IT INVOLVED AND THIS OTHER SHIT.. DON'T SIGN UP IF YOU WON'T BE PLAYING
                                but for now... postCount++

                                Comment

                                Working...