TWG X - DAY 6 - CYPHER DECIPHERD - HUMANS WIN

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CypherToorima
    Boss of all bosses
    • Jul 2003
    • 2452

    #286
    Jurs, what I think he was saying is that only a wolf knows the true motive behind the wolfing.
    I'm a figantic gaggot

    Comment

    • eyespewgreekfire
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2003
      • 372

      #287
      eyespewgreekfire: ive seered enough for process of elimination
      eyespewgreekfire: your 2 phantoms will come to haunt you
      eyespewgreekfire: your only hope now is to get me killed this turn
      eyespewgreekfire: good luck!
      cyphertoorima: thank you
      eyespewgreekfire: well since we both know what is going on
      eyespewgreekfire: i guess we can talk candidly
      eyespewgreekfire: lol
      cyphertoorima: basically yeah
      eyespewgreekfire: so, post game before the post game
      eyespewgreekfire: so, my first question
      eyespewgreekfire: why did you go for guido that one day?
      eyespewgreekfire: better to go for someone less important no?
      cyphertoorima: All will be told :P
      eyespewgreekfire: fine
      cyphertoorima: Just give me awhile
      eyespewgreekfire: busy now?
      cyphertoorima: a bit, yeah
      eyespewgreekfire: well, when youre free, lets talk
      cyphertoorima: k
      cyphertoorima: you know, I'm not going out without a fight
      cyphertoorima: although, yeah, my phantoms screwed me
      eyespewgreekfire: of course
      eyespewgreekfire: they saved you for a while tho
      eyespewgreekfire: made me think "no cant be a wolf:"
      cyphertoorima: yeah
      eyespewgreekfire: so i never seered you
      cyphertoorima: go me ^.^
      cyphertoorima: althoufh
      cyphertoorima: although*
      cyphertoorima: they weren't on purpose
      eyespewgreekfire: subconcious genius :P
      cyphertoorima: lol
      eyespewgreekfire: your talking with alain did you alot of good
      eyespewgreekfire: i kept hearing from him
      eyespewgreekfire: "no way it cant be cypher"
      eyespewgreekfire: "he seems so human"
      cyphertoorima: I'm just so awesome
      eyespewgreekfire: youre way better than tps and eb at wolfage
      cyphertoorima: man, after day to
      cyphertoorima: two*
      cyphertoorima: I was like...
      cyphertoorima: fuck
      eyespewgreekfire: lol
      eyespewgreekfire: wtf was tps doing?
      eyespewgreekfire: eb fell because i seered him, nothing he can do about that
      cyphertoorima: I don't know
      eyespewgreekfire: but tps
      eyespewgreekfire: idiot
      cyphertoorima: I saw what he said
      cyphertoorima: and was like
      cyphertoorima: damnit
      eyespewgreekfire: lol
      eyespewgreekfire: he was so good his first time
      eyespewgreekfire: what happened?
      cyphertoorima: well, last time, he had me and squeek
      cyphertoorima: this time, he didn't cross what he was going to say by us
      eyespewgreekfire: lol
      eyespewgreekfire: you and squeek are both awesome
      eyespewgreekfire: you got mvp in game 2 right?
      cyphertoorima: I don't think I was in game two
      cyphertoorima: I got mvp as a seer
      eyespewgreekfire: yeah that i know
      eyespewgreekfire: forgot what game tho
      cyphertoorima: other than that
      cyphertoorima: It was the pirate themed one
      eyespewgreekfire: oh yeah
      eyespewgreekfire: you think ive played a good seer?
      cyphertoorima: To tell you the truth, I knew who you were since day two
      eyespewgreekfire: wow
      cyphertoorima: but
      eyespewgreekfire: why didnt you wolf me?
      cyphertoorima: I'll tell you the specifics after the game is done
      eyespewgreekfire: k
      eyespewgreekfire: oh i know
      eyespewgreekfire: forgot about the devil
      eyespewgreekfire: devil could have saw me
      eyespewgreekfire: well, ill speculate away
      cyphertoorima: lol
      eyespewgreekfire: your best move by far
      eyespewgreekfire: was getting hans when you did
      eyespewgreekfire: alain had just revealed hans to me
      cyphertoorima: heh
      eyespewgreekfire: so alain was like "shit i told eyespew and he died, so eyespew must be wolf or devil"
      eyespewgreekfire: took a good deal of work to fix that
      cyphertoorima: Too bad he didn't run with that
      cyphertoorima: lol
      eyespewgreekfire: with whorli too
      eyespewgreekfire: you killed her just the right time
      eyespewgreekfire: right after i heard about it
      cyphertoorima: if only alain had somehow got you lynched
      cyphertoorima: I would be home free
      eyespewgreekfire: yeah
      eyespewgreekfire: actually
      eyespewgreekfire: except if devil stays alive
      eyespewgreekfire: you couldnt win possibly
      eyespewgreekfire: because of your phantoms
      eyespewgreekfire: when it gets down to 1 v 1
      eyespewgreekfire: youd lose
      cyphertoorima: yeah
      cyphertoorima: but
      cyphertoorima: if it ever got down to that
      cyphertoorima: I think I should take the win
      eyespewgreekfire: yeah i know what you mean
      eyespewgreekfire: for an awesome game played
      cyphertoorima: lol
      cyphertoorima: if only
      cyphertoorima: If I were to win
      cyphertoorima: I would demand a custom title
      eyespewgreekfire: lol
      eyespewgreekfire: the coolest title ive heard of
      cyphertoorima: lol
      eyespewgreekfire: theres a group which plays alot of twg
      eyespewgreekfire: at princeton
      eyespewgreekfire: and they have "the order of the two faced liar"
      eyespewgreekfire: for people who get vigiliante'd and wolfed at the same time
      cyphertoorima: does that happen often or something
      eyespewgreekfire: not at all
      eyespewgreekfire: even tho youll lose this (cept if you still got devil and you both stay alive, and someone with 1 phantom is the only person left)
      eyespewgreekfire: youve played damn well
      cyphertoorima: lol
      cyphertoorima: if only I can get you lynched
      eyespewgreekfire: yeah
      eyespewgreekfire: you got mead on your side
      eyespewgreekfire: plus my 1 phantom
      eyespewgreekfire: and you got you
      eyespewgreekfire: you need 2 more
      cyphertoorima: yeah
      eyespewgreekfire: im thinking probably ill publically announce im seer and say that if you die and the game doesnt continue, lynch me
      eyespewgreekfire: *does
      eyespewgreekfire: not doesnt lol
      cyphertoorima: lol
      cyphertoorima: what time is it there right now
      eyespewgreekfire: 4:54
      eyespewgreekfire: and you know what else ill post?
      cyphertoorima: this convo
      eyespewgreekfire: lol
      eyespewgreekfire: you guessed it

      Comment

      • eyespewgreekfire
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 372

        #288
        I would like to say I am the seer and have seered everyone alive except myself (of course) and cypher

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #289
          So my suspicions were correct a few pages ago....Cypher
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • CypherToorima
            Boss of all bosses
            • Jul 2003
            • 2452

            #290
            Seems as though it has turned to an insta-lynch. Sorry guys.
            I'm a figantic gaggot

            Comment

            • eyespewgreekfire
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2003
              • 372

              #291
              not quite, we need one more

              Comment

              • Kefit
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 1517

                #292
                Hi Cypher

                And if I have been fooled, then masterful job, wolves.


                Originally posted by seinno
                and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

                Comment

                • alainbryden
                  Seen your member
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 2873

                  #293
                  Cypher, it's a shame. Pleasure working with you.
                  ~NEIGH

                  Comment

                  • blahblah18
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 1662

                    #294
                    So you all kill Cypher with a grim determination, and go to bed, with a clear conscience and the thought that this grisly affair is beyond you all.

                    The next morning everyone comes together and celebrates the fact that they are all alive. You all continue to live prosperously and as happily ever after as can be after such an ordeal.

                    GAME OVER .... HUMANS WIN
                    EB - WOLF
                    Roopert - MASON
                    Eyespew - SEER
                    Matt4444 - HUMAN
                    aperson - MASON
                    hans - PSYCHIC
                    whorli - GUARDIAN
                    TPS - WOLF
                    Jurs - HUMAN
                    Alain - DEVIL
                    Guido - HUMAN
                    Kilga - HUMAN
                    Stretchy - MASON
                    Cypher- WOLF
                    Kefit - HUMAN
                    Afro - HUMAN
                    Mead - HUMAN
                    but for now... postCount++

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #295
                      Re: TWG X - DAY 6 - CYPHER DECIPHERD - HUMANS WIN

                      Archived 5-9-2014 3:11 PM EST
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      Working...