TWG X - DAY 6 - CYPHER DECIPHERD - HUMANS WIN

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GuidoHunter
    is against custom titles
    • Oct 2003
    • 7371

    #211
    Well, I'm sorry I don't have much time to spend here, but I still need to put my vote in for Kilgamayan. I've been suspicious of him all game, and now he gets my vote.

    --Guido


    Originally posted by Grandiagod
    Originally posted by Grandiagod
    She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
    Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #212
      Originally posted by GuidoHunter
      I don't have much time to spend here
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • GuidoHunter
        is against custom titles
        • Oct 2003
        • 7371

        #213
        Haha, yeah, I definitely made this post first, BEFORE I decided to skip Thermodynamics. Regardless, though, it would have taken much more time to compose a post here rather than two two-line posts and one that I had been thinking of for some time.

        --Guido


        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #214
          That still doesn't explain your vote though.
          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • GuidoHunter
            is against custom titles
            • Oct 2003
            • 7371

            #215
            Originally posted by Kilgamayan
            That still doesn't explain your vote though.
            Nope, sure doesn't. But, for the time being, just be satisfied with:
            Originally posted by GuidoHunter
            I've been suspicious of him all game
            --Guido


            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

            Comment

            • eyespewgreekfire
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2003
              • 372

              #216
              Gonna have to vote kefit. Something is not right with him. His reasons for voting alain are a chink in a logic chain, which has been shown not to be a chink. Guido and Alain (although I have no reason to know) could simply have had either a miscommunication or alain could have decided it best to see guido's reaction before telling him the truth, or it could all be lies. Add this to his multiple excuses for not playing (physics test and work for example) and you get someone suspicious without too many chances to look suspicious. As I see it, kefit is trying to take down our star player. We all know that alain is part of a seer alliance, so his death would be very bad. Although I am not in the know about this alliance's inner workings, I know from the past that they have won the game for humans in the past.

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #217
                Originally posted by GuidoHunter
                But, for the time being, just be satisfied with:
                Originally posted by GuidoHunter
                I've been suspicious of him all game
                Normally I wouldn't care, but right now it looks like I'm going to lose with 4 votes, 1 of which has no backing (yours), one of which has faulty backing (whorli's), and one of which has faulty/no backing (Afro's). Only alain had a real reason for voting for me. (Side note: if you really hate bandwagoning, don't do it. Duh.)

                Needless to say, I wouldn't mind knowing why I'm about to die. >_>
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • mead1
                  Cerebellumberjack
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 3960

                  #218
                  Complete history of votes by Kilga

                  Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                  All right, since the dealine draws near, I'm going to place my vote on HansSky.

                  Every game he has some crazy magical clairvoyant gut feeling that always turns out to be partially correct. So far in this game, he's posted two or three times, meaning he's around and paying attention.

                  So where is it?
                  Ok, day 1 votes are always rather petty, but this one is basically an inactivity vote. Note how Kilga has always been quite set against inactivity votes.

                  Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                  Vote changed to Tps222 for the same reasons as alain.

                  "You're forcing me to vote for you" is an incredibly stupid thing to say at this point in the game. Jursey isn't forcing anyone to vote for her, given that before your vote she was all but dead in the water with only an hour left.
                  This vote is entirely reasonable, but one will notice there is no actual reasoning by Kilga. Not that this alone is incriminating, but it could easily be wolfish bandwagoning.

                  Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                  I'm going to take a stab and vote alainbryden.

                  His attitude during the day yesterday seemed a bit too commanding and overbearing. Maybe as a quiet player I'm just naturally suspicious of the vocal ones, but not many are as vocal as he was yesterday.

                  I was talking to ap privately yesterday as well, and he felt the same way. ap mentioned how it was very possible alain was "making the rest of us play ping-pong between two humans" (referring to Jursey and Tps). I think ap also voiced a small concern for alain in the AIM chat, but it didn't get too much discussion from what I remember.

                  I know he said he was seered in the chat today, but with the presence of the devil I have no idea how dependable that really is. Plus he was asked a couple times who was seen today, and after several minutes of silence it took asking him a few more times before he finally said he "regretted bringing it up".
                  This vote, in essence, is because alain was vocal and overbearing. This seems to be the case in all of the previous games too, wether alain was a wolf or not. There is also a conversation with ap mentioned, but no reasoning by ap mentioned. There is no proof either way whether this conversation ever happened, nor did ap ever voice any concern about alain in this forum.

                  Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                  I am damn sick of hearing everyone go "omg we need to talk more". First of all, thanks for pointing that out, I missed the first 10 goddamn times someone said it. Secondly, what the hell is there to talk about aside from the fact that Jursey is still in the game? "Oh, last night I found a footprint in the dirt. It matches Afrobean's shoe size. I bet he's a wolf." We can't just magically generate information and start discussing it (outside of the seer and psychic), so all of you can stop wishing we will, because it isn't happening.

                  This is, of course, assuming the wolves are not so stupid as to fuck up and blatantly contradict themselves while in a chat room.

                  I'm not advocating against talking, but Jesus Christ, people, no one's going to talk if there's nothing to talk about.

                  I'm still suspicious of alainbryden, so my vote stays there.
                  This vote is for the same reasons as the last, so there's not much to say here.

                  For continually casting votes with rather weak reasoning, I vote

                  Kilgamayan

                  Comment

                  • GuidoHunter
                    is against custom titles
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 7371

                    #219
                    Fine. I'm clothed, fed, and rested, now, so maybe I can give you something. I expect a little more from Kilga, but haven't seen it. I have yet to see much of any discussion that serves to help the humans out. Both in the forums and in the chat room I've seen you hang out behind the scenes, out of the limelight. When you do surface, though, it's to attack alain. From Day 1 you've been on his case, and why wouldn't any wolf want to get rid of him, especially since he's likely been seered and is often instrumental in gathering people into an alliance. Now, I was suspicious of him, too, but after talking to him for a while I'm much more inclined to trust him, whereas you still seem to be trying to start an anti-power player bandwagon.

                    You just have seemed wolfish to me from the beginning, and your actions still smack of lupine origin. Remember that time I IMmed you? It didn't last very long because I couldn't bring myself to trust you with my information.

                    I dunno, maybe your relative inactivity has been from IRL happenings beyond your control, maybe you, like I, haven't posted much on the forums because you've been active on AIM and are trying to figure things out before making them public. But that's why I'm voting for you.

                    EDIT: Oh, and now your SS can have me being the latest poster on all four "Life" forums.

                    --Guido


                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                    Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                    Comment

                    • blahblah18
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 1662

                      #220
                      Kilga is dead... sorry this is real short, but i'm not home right now and am on a public terminal to quickly say this.
                      PM me your stuff everyone and i'll write a story when I come home tonight.
                      but for now... postCount++

                      Comment

                      • blahblah18
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 1662

                        #221
                        As you all wake up the next morning, you hope against hope that this dreaful ordeal is over, but as you gather to the square to continue your daily ritual you see a flash of silver streak through the air. Instantly following it another flash of silver comes and the 2 collide. As you all rush to see what it was, you see that both flashes of silver were throwing knives, and one of them had a flourished D carved into it.
                        This was obviously the Don's attempt to kill someone, and it looked like if it wasn't for the help of someone,
                        GUIDOHUNTER WOULD HAVE BEEN A GONER. Luckily though, it seems he has a guardian angel.

                        It is now Day 4.
                        you have until Wednesday at 8 PM.
                        but for now... postCount++

                        Comment

                        • GuidoHunter
                          is against custom titles
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 7371

                          #222
                          OWNED!!!

                          --Guido


                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                          Comment

                          • mead1
                            Cerebellumberjack
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 3960

                            #223
                            ^ Agree'D

                            I'd like to thank that nameless saviour of guido, your 1337 skill is appreciated.

                            Comment

                            • GuidoHunter
                              is against custom titles
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 7371

                              #224
                              Oh yeah, guardian, seer, psychic, masons, feel free to come forth if you already haven't.

                              --Guido


                              Originally posted by Grandiagod
                              Originally posted by Grandiagod
                              She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                              Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                              Comment

                              • CypherToorima
                                Boss of all bosses
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 2452

                                #225
                                Originally posted by GuidoHunter
                                OWNED!!!

                                --Guido

                                http://andy.mikee385.com
                                basically sums it all up. Good job gaurdian

                                at any rate, to prevent another friggin phantom, I'm going to go who I was going to vote for last round. Afro, you are just to...sure. It's like...we know eb was a wolf, and then you come out with "it was either eb or jurs" but who says it couldn't be both. you try and pose an open-mindedness when you are basically saying "jurs is human." you try to present that in disguise. You are my biggest lead, and sadly, it's not that even big of lead
                                I'm a figantic gaggot

                                Comment

                                Working...