TWG X - DAY 6 - CYPHER DECIPHERD - HUMANS WIN

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GuidoHunter
    is against custom titles
    • Oct 2003
    • 7371

    #226
    Are the wolves getting desperate? I know that when I went to wolf a likely guarded person it was out of desperation, but, then again, I'm not as likely to have been guarded as Tass.

    I mainly posted this to get on a new (unstretched) page.

    EDIT: Added "(unstretched)" because I forgot to mention the whole point of that post.

    --Guido


    Originally posted by Grandiagod
    Originally posted by Grandiagod
    She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
    Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

    Comment

    • whorlichan
      Tiny Plastic Meat
      • Apr 2004
      • 669

      #227
      Cypher, how can you be so sure eb was a wolf? You vote for Afro because he is so "sure," but you yourself haven't given an explanation for what you're so sure of.
      Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
      First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
      My lame LJ
      My friend Cassie's amazing photography

      Comment

      • CypherToorima
        Boss of all bosses
        • Jul 2003
        • 2452

        #228
        I'm decided to put up both posts that basically made me sure that eb was a wolf
        Originally posted by Kefit
        Originally posted by Kefit, from a post made on Thursday,
        Ares113: Anyway, I've gotten word that EB came up clean. I'm not certain I trust my source, but that's just what I heard.
        Kefit42: Care to elaborate on your source at all?
        Kefit42: Because just saying that is rather meaningless
        Ares113: Sigh. I know. But I just got all this information today, and it was pretty sketchy, so I'm going to try and make some sense of it first.
        Ares113: Apparently EB doesn't know he's been seered, though.
        Originally posted by alainbryden, in a post made earlier today,
        incase the seer I'm working with lied about eb being a wolf when he was seen
        WHAT?

        Someone is lying here - it looks like either Guido or Alain is a wolf. Now look at this:

        Originally posted by alainbryden, in a post made on Thursday,
        I had a long discussion with guido about how we were planning to see him next, and if that's not what you got from what he was telling you, then you misinterpreted.
        It appears that alain did have an aim conversation where he told Guido the info that Guido gave me in the first quote of this post. Furthermore, alain was not at all alarmed when I posted the conversation where Guido told me that eb had been seered as human. This seems to indicate to me that alain is doing the lying here.

        alainbryden, you have some 'splaining to do.
        then, alain counters with
        Originally posted by alainbryden
        Afrobean, looking the history of, not only your series of accusations about Jursey, but your posting after that, there is a serious pattern of conviction with lack of evidence. This last post is a perfect example, I left plenty of room to search for posts that suggested Kilga's lack of evidence and other things, but you brought up a relatively irrelevant aspect of offtopicness that is really a part of all of kilga's posts.

        First Kefit, those were two different conversations with Guido, in the one where I told him eb was human, we were still suspicious that Guido was a wolf and was planning to see him. I've already talked to Guido about this today now that we have seen him. The general idea was

        1) Not to let the wolves have any idea that eb was discovered, lest they start to pull tricks that completely disconnect themselves from eb, since they know he's doomed and we don't know they know that.

        2) Secondarily, it was known to us that If guido was seen to be human the next day, we were safe just explaining my reasoning for saying what I said about eb being human later. I didn't anticipate that he would spread this and cause the confusion it now has caused. If guido was infact a devil, we were doing ourselves a favor by saying eb was human, because he would know eb was a wolf, and would thus deduce that since we were pretending the opposite, he would think that I was the devil, and then tell me then I would be able to infiltrate the wolves and find out ever last person we needed to kill.

        Today we saw guido was a human, and then I corrected that statement, because he was as curious as you were, and everything was resolved exactly as planned, well until now. But I think that's been cleared up now.
        I'm a figantic gaggot

        Comment

        • alainbryden
          Seen your member
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2003
          • 2873

          #229
          whorlichan, I've publicly stated twice that my sources confirm eb as a wolf.

          once here:

          Originally posted by alainbryden
          *unless* the seer I'm working with lied about eb being a wolf when he was seen, evilbutterfly was indeed a wolf and if that's reason enough for you to leave jursey alone then so be it.
          and once here:

          Originally posted by alainbryen
          Not to let the wolves have any idea that eb was discovered, lest they start to pull tricks that completely disconnect themselves from eb, since they know he's doomed and we don't know they know that.
          *edit* cypher saw this too I guess. Have you been paying attention?
          ~NEIGH

          Comment

          • whorlichan
            Tiny Plastic Meat
            • Apr 2004
            • 669

            #230
            I saw those. I wasn't certain as to whether I trusted you guys enough to believe everything you said. Not being involved in the alliance myself, I'm not "in" on these things as fast as you are.

            But with all this evidence on your side, I'm more and more inclined to trust you guys.
            Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
            First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
            My lame LJ
            My friend Cassie's amazing photography

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #231
              Originally posted by CypherToorima
              at any rate, to prevent another friggin phantom, I'm going to go who I was going to vote for last round. Afro, you are just to...sure. It's like...we know eb was a wolf, and then you come out with "it was either eb or jurs" but who says it couldn't be both. you try and pose an open-mindedness when you are basically saying "jurs is human." you try to present that in disguise. You are my biggest lead, and sadly, it's not that even big of lead
              Firstly, I did know that eb was seer'd as a wolf. Secondly, it had to be either eb or jurs as a wolf, because there's no way both could be. eb put jurs into the lead on day 1. That's something a wolf would never do to another wolf. So, yes, according to this logic, jurs must be human (assuming of course that alain's info about eb having been seen as a wolf is true).

              Thirdly, and this is the funny thing, I was starting to believe that Guido was a wolf, because of this goings on with Alain. He is now for sure human though.... Well, Cypher, you're now at the top of my list. Your jumping on me like this is exactly what a wolf would do. Alain voices an opinion that I may be a wolf, so a real wolf thinks "hmm... I can probably quickly throw a vote on them and I won't garner any suspicion." Well, guess what Cypher; I'm suspicious of you now, and if you don't justify yourself well enough by the end of the voting period, then I'll be putting my vote on you.

              Comment

              • CypherToorima
                Boss of all bosses
                • Jul 2003
                • 2452

                #232
                Actually, I was going to vote for you before guido was saves. So, I don't know what "Thirdly, and this is the funny thing, I was starting to believe that Guido was a wolf, because of this goings on with Alain." has anything to do with anything. Honestly, what do I have to justify. I've put my reasons on the table just like you have. It's like...when you vote for me, I'll ask you to justify yourself, and then you'll probably refer back to your post. I've told you my reasons. What else can I say. Pull something out of thin air. right So are you saying whenever someone votes for anyone, it's wolfish, because they appearantly "jumping" on whoever. Lastly, my vote was completey unrelated to alain's. I can tell you right now that I don't even remember him voting for you. while I was at school, I was recalling certain events in my mind, rolling them over, trying to examine them. Hell, my vote for you isn't even a strong one, I just want to prevent myself from having another phantom.

                So, afro, if you don't justify your suspisions of me, I'll have to keep my vote the same
                I'm a figantic gaggot

                Comment

                • CypherToorima
                  Boss of all bosses
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 2452

                  #233
                  expansion: "I can tell you right now that I don't even remember him voting for you. while I was at school, I was recalling certain events in my mind, rolling them over, trying to examine them." The person that cam up most wolfish was you. Now I see what you're saying, but still, wolves have to pull many more risky maneuvers because of the level of playing. Was jurs lynched, no. And I believe that's what they were hoping for.
                  I'm a figantic gaggot

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #234
                    I understand what you're saying Cypher. Just a quick question, though: The day just began, so why did you already vote for me?

                    Comment

                    • CypherToorima
                      Boss of all bosses
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 2452

                      #235
                      Just in case something else prevent me from getting to the computer for a long period of time. It's happened before, and I don't want it to happen again.
                      I'm a figantic gaggot

                      Comment

                      • alainbryden
                        Seen your member
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 2873

                        #236
                        Afrobean
                        Alainbryden
                        CypherToorima
                        Eyespewgreekfire
                        GuidoHunter
                        JurseyRider
                        Kefit
                        Matthew4444
                        Mead1
                        Whorlichan

                        The following people have been uninvolved in any aim or forum conversation as far as I am aware:

                        JurseyRider (Who I just found out is 15, not 11 ?)
                        Matthew4444 (I had to check twice to make sure he's still playing in this game)
                        Mead1 (The most thing he's said in the past few was a mightily enthusiastic and human congradulations to our anonymous seer. gg.)

                        I, like others, doubt jursey is a wolf because she was so against tps and eb, both who, to the best of my knowlege, are wolves.

                        The last wolf, if there is infact one left, will have very little confidence, I beleive, due to his fellow wolves being gone, and, especially if a relatively new player, he will be unsure of himself. My deepest suspicions now lie with mead1 and especially matthew4444. It wouldn't surprise me if one of them were wolves and it took us forever to find out because it is just so hard to pin newB's for anything. They aren't usually as active and are hard characters to judge. I think it's now late enough in the game that we should consider the real possibilities of the last wolf being one of the hidden away players. It is thus that I place my vote for matthew444 and ask him, where the heck have you been?
                        ~NEIGH

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #237
                          There's one thing I know...and I know that at least one or more of the wolves are not newbs. These wolves are pretty intelligent, and I doubt that the moves that are being made are coming from two newbs. There's one person i'm suspicious of more than anyone after reading his previous posts, and that's Cypher.

                          I think Cypher immediately putting a vote on Afro(even though i'm a little suspicious of Afro myself) was pretty strange to do. What evidence did he have? Then Cypher comes back and ends up saying

                          Just in case something else prevent me from getting to the computer for a long period of time. It's happened before, and I don't want it to happen again.
                          this doesn't seem like a reasonable explaination for Cypher to vote for Afro. Cypher really seems to be doing what Afro said he was:

                          Well, Cypher, you're now at the top of my list. Your jumping on me like this is exactly what a wolf would do. Alain voices an opinion that I may be a wolf, so a real wolf thinks "hmm... I can probably quickly throw a vote on them and I won't garner any suspicion."
                          That vote was a little TOO quick...he didn't even give his reasoning for going after Afro...maybe because he hasn't been active over the past three days? Seriously...if you're going to play this game then you should make sure that you are able to get computer access....or were you just pretending you couldn't get computer access? I'm not changing my vote right now, because I don't think i've seen enough from either Afro or Cypher to make a conclusion on who's who, and I also haven't talked to anyone else about them, but I want to avoid the non-active list and just say what i'm thinking at the moment.

                          By the way...I was kind of expecting to see more posting from whorli. Where are her theories now?
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • eyespewgreekfire
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 372

                            #238
                            Because so much has been presented against afro, he gets my vote. He is so completely sure of himself. Also, because everyone knows eb was a wolf, his eb or jurs thing seems to be subtle misinformation. He also was very close with eb early in the game, which makes me a bit more suspicious of him as well. Sorry afro, there is little or nothing against anyone else.

                            Comment

                            • mead1
                              Cerebellumberjack
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 3960

                              #239
                              @Alain: I haven't posted due to my not having anything to say, or to really contemplate as wolf-evidence, and as far as things go, I don't particularly see a need to contact anyone via AIM.

                              Anyone know when this voting period ends? I should probably start getting my thoughts together...

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #240
                                Actually, I wasn't too close with eb this game. We usually talk more, but this game, we talked less.

                                @what Alain said: early in the game, eb was going after one of the newbs. I don't recall which one it was, but I remember he seemed sure that that one newb was a wolf and that the other one was not. Alain may be on to something with the voting the newb thing, because ever since day 1 I had a feeling that one of the newbs was a wolf. All I had was a feeling, but in using eb's prior voting habits, I feel we can peg the wolf, if it is, in fact, a newb wolf as Alain has said.

                                Comment

                                Working...