TWG X - DAY 6 - CYPHER DECIPHERD - HUMANS WIN

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • whorlichan
    Tiny Plastic Meat
    • Apr 2004
    • 669

    #271
    Goddammit. I am le sad.
    Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
    First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
    My lame LJ
    My friend Cassie's amazing photography

    Comment

    • mead1
      Cerebellumberjack
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 3960

      #272
      Damn, no more Whorli. Well, we can figure she was killed for the same reason as Hans, vet unlikely to be gaurdianed. Though I don't see how Whorli was more helpful than any of the other vets and semi-vets. I think she had to be on to something. Except, she wasn't on to anything other than afro. Perhaps I am just overanalyzing this wolfing...

      Comment

      • alainbryden
        Seen your member
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2003
        • 2873

        #273
        Okay mead. I considered you a pretty smart person, but you are really poking for things that don't exist here. We're too late in the game to be using the basic day one voting. There was somthing suspicious about this wolfing and I think a couple people know what I'm talking about. You've been making alot of early comments with many pointless fishing-for-humanisms like "yes! guido was guarded" and "damn, no more whorli." You also seem like you're trying to write of Whorli's death as one with no strategy envolved. I think this wolfing tells us something critical. Mead, start preparing defences, because you can expect a vote from me before the end of the day, unless a more important lynchee is spotted.
        ~NEIGH

        Comment

        • GuidoHunter
          is against custom titles
          • Oct 2003
          • 7371

          #274
          Updated player list:

          Alain
          Cypher
          Eyespew
          Guido
          Jurs
          Kefit
          Matt4444
          Mead

          This is the humans' last chance to get a wolf if we haven't yet.

          --Guido


          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

          Comment

          • alainbryden
            Seen your member
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2003
            • 2873

            #275
            It has been discussed. Matthew4444
            ~NEIGH

            Comment

            • CypherToorima
              Boss of all bosses
              • Jul 2003
              • 2452

              #276
              I'm sorry matt, but it has been discussed.
              I'm a figantic gaggot

              Comment

              • GuidoHunter
                is against custom titles
                • Oct 2003
                • 7371

                #277
                Whelp, due to some clever processes, I'm placing my vote for Matthew4444. Oh, and sorry, Afro, but you've gotta realize that the evidence WAS incredibly stacked against you.

                --Guido


                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                Comment

                • JurseyRider734
                  lil j the bad b-word
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 7507

                  #278
                  Yeah, it's been discussed. Matthew4444
                  Originally posted by Arch0wl
                  I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                  the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                  Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                  Comment

                  • eyespewgreekfire
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 372

                    #279
                    insta mattew

                    Comment

                    • blahblah18
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 1662

                      #280
                      instalynch confirmed
                      Matthew's le dead... council comes to swiftest decision ever, game's still on though!!!!

                      hit me up with PM's
                      but for now... postCount++

                      Comment

                      • blahblah18
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 1662

                        #281
                        so as the group goes to tie Matthew up, it sounds as if Guido is talking to the deceased. You all hear him apologizng to Afro for what he must feel was a wrongful death... during his lamentation though, and as the group backs away from the noose, guido is lying on his stomach with a knife in his back....
                        I guess GUIDOHUNTER can communicate with the dead more easily now

                        Its day 6
                        Voting ending Saturday at 8 PM still sounds good.
                        but for now... postCount++

                        Comment

                        • GuidoHunter
                          is against custom titles
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 7371

                          #282
                          Ugh...you...traitorous...bastards... You can take my life, but you'll never take my town! Avenge me, friends that remain...

                          --Guido


                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                          Comment

                          • mead1
                            Cerebellumberjack
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 3960

                            #283
                            Wow, I feel slightly left out of that one, but I guess it is my fault for not being on AIM.

                            @Alain: I apologize if it feels as though I am prodding into nothing, I simply don't have much else to prod into. And you are right, there probabally was something critical about Whorli's wolfing, and Guido's for that matter. But unless one is a wolf, one might have a problem seeing these meanings.

                            And now all of those I was suspicious of, save one, are gone. Eyespewgreekfire is my only lead right now. If one looks back on his previous posts, he has offered little to nothing in the way of reasoning or vote justification. He has posted just enough to be seen, but then fade into the background. I think he is a perfect wolf for that reason, no one (to my knowledge) has really noticed him enough to cast any major suspicions his way.

                            Comment

                            • mead1
                              Cerebellumberjack
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 3960

                              #284
                              Now, unfortunately, I am going on a camping trip. I will not be back until Sunday afternoon. I apologize for the inactivity for the next two days in advance. Though I hate voting so super-early, Eyespewgreekfire gets my vote for the reasons I posted above.

                              Again, I'm really sorry for the inactivity that will follow. I hope you all don't think I am way off base voting for eyespew. I dearly hope I am still alive when I return. Anyways, so long, good day, farewell.

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #285
                                Originally posted by mead1
                                Wow, I feel slightly left out of that one, but I guess it is my fault for not being on AIM.

                                @Alain: I apologize if it feels as though I am prodding into nothing, I simply don't have much else to prod into. And you are right, there probabally was something critical about Whorli's wolfing, and Guido's for that matter. But unless one is a wolf, one might have a problem seeing these meanings.

                                And now all of those I was suspicious of, save one, are gone. Eyespewgreekfire is my only lead right now. If one looks back on his previous posts, he has offered little to nothing in the way of reasoning or vote justification. He has posted just enough to be seen, but then fade into the background. I think he is a perfect wolf for that reason, no one (to my knowledge) has really noticed him enough to cast any major suspicions his way.
                                No one who was wolfed was a wolf. A wolf wouldn't wolf one of their fellow wolves...
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...