TWG X - DAY 6 - CYPHER DECIPHERD - HUMANS WIN

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #181
    Ugh.

    Good luck humans. Take heed to what I have said before.
    hi

    Comment

    • eyespewgreekfire
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2003
      • 372

      #182
      First off, I would like to offer my sincere apologise (and anger at my ISP) for not being active during the last day.

      I think hans's death is intersting. He presented no hunched. He did not make any unusual claims. My guess is that somebody knew something.

      Comment

      • evilbutterfly
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 5784

        #183
        Well I really love how much I was able to defend myself. I mean, the evidence was just so stacked against me and I guess that's why it was such a landslide lynching

        Seriously: I hate dying in the first two days, as it happens quite often. And I suppose I'll cya in the post-game.
        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
        And I write the blog for their website.

        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

        Comment

        • roopert
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2004
          • 149

          #184
          Sigh. Well, right now I have much more on my mind than I can handle, and I probably need to take some time off from this game. Life just threw me a curveball and I need to deal with it. Sorry that I hurt the human chances. I am either willing to give my spot to someone who wants to take over, or gracefully leave. I doubt I'll be on the forums much at all for awhile, and if I do I probably won't post. Anyways, it's only 12:30 here right now, but I'm DEAD tired. Once again, sorry everyone.

          Comment

          • mead1
            Cerebellumberjack
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 3960

            #185
            Ok, well Hans was probably killed because he was a vet who was not likely to be gaurdianed. He said in his last post to pay heed to what he had said before, except all he said before is that jurs wasn't a wolf and that eb was. Not really that helpful of a dying thought... Personally, I am still as suspicious as ever of Jurs. Then again, perhaps greekfire is right and Hans had a special role? Perhaps Hans was the seer and was trying to tell us he had seen Jurs?

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #186
              OK, as I see it, it is unlikely that both jurs and eb are/were wolves. eb voted jurs day 1 when she was tied with TPS and Hans (all had two votes- eb made jurs have 3 and put her in the lead). I'm not so sure of jurs now, because I had a gut feeling about eb (and apparently, it wasn't just me), and if eb was, then jurs is not.

              This sucks. I hate having no leads.

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #187
                What I think the wolves are trying to do is get rid of all the players that are ASSETS to us. Stretchy, Hans? In the past these have been excellent players...in the end all the players who aren't as good problem-solvers are going to be left so that they have an easy game. All I know is that the wolves are smart...but a lot of people in this game are smart...so I really don't know what to say.
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • blahblah18
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 1662

                  #188
                  Roopert is hereby removed from the game.
                  Afro, I almost yelled at bandit for posting on this thread, why you have his pic? It really threw me off
                  but for now... postCount++

                  Comment

                  • JurseyRider734
                    lil j the bad b-word
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 7507

                    #189
                    Snapps also has it, blah. It's been confusing me, too.
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                    Comment

                    • alainbryden
                      Seen your member
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 2873

                      #190
                      Oh my god, stay tuned, I think I've just been duped to shit.
                      ~NEIGH

                      Comment

                      • Kilgamayan
                        Super Scooter Happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 6583

                        #191
                        Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                        Snapps also has it, blah. It's been confusing me, too.
                        So do you, it seems.
                        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #192
                          Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                          Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                          Snapps also has it, blah. It's been confusing me, too.
                          So do you, it seems.
                          I was convinced.
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • eyespewgreekfire
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 372

                            #193
                            Guys, although I am not really one to talk after getting a phantom, this is crazy. We need serious amounts more of communication. As it is now, we are giving up wholesale. If things are getting to the point of talking about Jursey's avatar, there is something wrong.

                            Comment

                            • mead1
                              Cerebellumberjack
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 3960

                              #194
                              I agree with the above point, the lack of communication will only lead to utter Phailure.

                              In other news, I am still suspicious of Jurs. She has been almost lynched twice, I think this should say there is good reason to be suspicious.

                              Until some more people start talking we won't get anywhere.

                              Comment

                              • Kilgamayan
                                Super Scooter Happy
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 6583

                                #195
                                I am damn sick of hearing everyone go "omg we need to talk more". First of all, thanks for pointing that out, I missed the first 10 goddamn times someone said it. Secondly, what the hell is there to talk about aside from the fact that Jursey is still in the game? "Oh, last night I found a footprint in the dirt. It matches Afrobean's shoe size. I bet he's a wolf." We can't just magically generate information and start discussing it (outside of the seer and psychic), so all of you can stop wishing we will, because it isn't happening.

                                This is, of course, assuming the wolves are not so stupid as to fuck up and blatantly contradict themselves while in a chat room.

                                I'm not advocating against talking, but Jesus Christ, people, no one's going to talk if there's nothing to talk about.

                                I'm still suspicious of alainbryden, so my vote stays there.
                                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                                Comment

                                Working...