TWG X - DAY 6 - CYPHER DECIPHERD - HUMANS WIN

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #166
    It actually wasn't a "revenge vote". I was suspicious of you yesterday, I just never said anything. And my reasoning isn't bs...it's what I felt yesterday and even more strongly today after I see you voted for me again.
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • Kefit
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 1517

      #167
      Hey eb. You placed a vote. I'm not nearly as suspicious of you anymore

      Anyway, I strongly believe a random vote at this point in the game would be completely meaningless, and would do nothing but harm the humans, which is why I got on your case so much.

      And Alain, I never said that you said that you saw Guido, nor did I imply such a thing. Anyway, I can understand why the chat I posted is confusing - it's often not clear to what points each of us are responding to. What really set me off was this:

      Ares113: Are you suggesting that Alain's the seer?
      Kefit42: Possibly
      Kefit42: But I doubt the seer would contact you
      Kefit42: At least contact you saying he was the seer
      Kefit42: I mean you got hte info through alain
      Ares113: On the off chance that I was the devil?

      It had already been established that Guido could not have been seen if eb and Alain had been. However, upon rereading the conversation I realize that at that point Guido was playing with the idea of Alain being the seer, and his answer was in consideration of that possibility, while I wasn't considering the possibility at the time.

      In other words, the chat doesn't lead to anything except brain damage. Sorry about that. But at the time I really did feel I was on to something.

      Great. My suspicions of Guido are no more, and my suspicions of eb have been substantially reduced by his placement of a vote. Furthermore, my only suspicions of Jursey rest upon Tps being a wolf, which we have no certain evidence of, so I am not ready to go off on those. I guess it is time to look at some other possibilities.


      Originally posted by seinno
      and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

      Comment

      • alainbryden
        Seen your member
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2003
        • 2873

        #168
        Jursey and Whorlican, call it a stalemate.

        Whorlichan, I still think your reasons for voting jursey are wrong, you just aren't familiar with the way she plays the game. Jursey, clearly whholichan really feels you're a wolf for some reason, she probably has a hacked gut or something (get it?) but she is definately attempting to back up her gut feeling against you with logic. What you posed was a revenge vote and I don't think it's fair. I've talked to Tass enough to know that whorli is very intelligent and commited when given the chance, and this is the first time she's had a shot ar really involving herself in TWG. Players evolve for the better, (well they should) and you can't jump on them everytime they raise the bar for the boards.

        Evilbutterfly, I don't like the way you are trying to make teams. Ever since I attacked you you've been sucking up and defending me where there is no need. You are also trying to alias yourself with people who seem human to me, like Afrobean and Jursey in an attempt to make you look less guilty perhaps. You have not acted as in command as you did in Infiltration. I would be very inclined to vote for you for this misbehaviour, except I truely beleive the threat here are the 2 people I think, that have completely hidden out since the TPS and Jurs thing started last night. Haven't said a word since. I'm searching for quotes and I'll make a vote tomorrow. Incase my mom comes to visit early or I sleep in, and I don't get back on the computer by noon, by vote goes to evilbutterfly


        You're right Kefit, I misunderstood when you said "guido said alain knew the seer and that the seer saw him". I was tired and connected "him" to guido instead of me. Sorry about that.
        ~NEIGH

        Comment

        • Kefit
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 1517

          #169
          Tomorrow I get to take an incredibly difficult physics test that I am by no means ready for. Which means that I will be waking up early, going to school, and studying straight until the test begins. In other words, I will probably not see this thread until after this day has ended.

          So I gotta place a vote now.

          Sorry eb, but my suspicions towards you are about the only thing I have to go on right now. Although your placement of a non random vote has eased my mind a lot, I still find the way you reacted to aperson's death incredibly unsettling.


          Originally posted by seinno
          and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

          Comment

          • evilbutterfly
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2003
            • 5784

            #170
            Dammit I have to leave in just a moment, so I can't really take the time to say anything in my defense. I just hope everybody else votes otherwise. I hate dying in the first couple of days =\
            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
            And I write the blog for their website.

            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

            Comment

            • mead1
              Cerebellumberjack
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 3960

              #171
              Now, I am quite new to this game and cannot say that I know the cast of characters all that well. However, I can say that jurs' beheviour struck me as being quite off. I don't know if it is just how she is, or if she was having an off day, or if there was some other reasoning behind it. In any case, due to her mannerisms, and the reasoning afro suggested a page or two back, the only serious lead I see is jurs.

              Comment

              • whorlichan
                Tiny Plastic Meat
                • Apr 2004
                • 669

                #172
                Well, I am off to classes myself. Here's the voting as it stands, I hope I'm not dead when I come home tonight.

                Whorli's Awesomely Cool Totally Not Ripped Off From Anyone Voting Guide:

                JurseyRider734 (3) - Whorlichan, Afrobean, mead1
                evilbutterfly (3) - Matthew4444, alainbryden, Kefit
                Whorlichan (2) - HansSky, JurseyRider734
                alainbryden (1) - Kilgamayan
                Kefit (1) - evilbutterfly
                Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                My lame LJ
                My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                Comment

                • HansSky
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1925

                  #173
                  You gotta be kidding me. I can't believe you people still think she is a wolf. But my vote for whorli seems insignifigant right now, so I feel I need to change. I really don't have any time, as it is the end of my study hall period...but here it is. evilbutterfly


                  You have been on my suspicion list from the beginning. You have been acting odd, somewhat different than you used to. Especially in our AIM conversations. I can't upload it right now, because I'm at school. asdfadfhhdsg

                  Bell just rung. I gotta go.
                  hi

                  Comment

                  • mead1
                    Cerebellumberjack
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 3960

                    #174
                    ^ That to me states that perhaps Hans is also a wolf, and sees and easy way to save Jurs. Perhaps he will offer up some evidence to back up his vote, but by then it'll be too late.

                    Bye eb

                    Comment

                    • GuidoHunter
                      is against custom titles
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 7371

                      #175
                      Is that a vote for EB, mead? If so, bold it.

                      Jeez, I really don't like the names on the chopping block. Of course I'm not going to vote for Jursey, as I still figure her human for my reasons from Day 1.

                      But I really don't want to vote EB, either. So, for now, I'm going to vote GuidoHunter to avoid a phantom.

                      I really want to see alain get back on, so if you see this, IM me, man, or at least post something new on the forums. I'll be sure to get back on before voting ends.

                      --Guido


                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                      Comment

                      • Kilgamayan
                        Super Scooter Happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 6583

                        #176
                        Looks like a couple phantoms are getting doled out.

                        By the way, I just realized that we have an even number of players during the day time. Whose brilliant idea was it to grab an odd number of signups? >_>
                        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                        Comment

                        • blahblah18
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 1662

                          #177
                          The council argued into the wee hours of night, and finally decided to choose evilbutterfly to kill. "At least let me maintain my dignity!" he pleaded.. "Alain, we grew up together as boys, and now our children are best friends" Matthew! Kefit! Hans! annnnyone..... those are his alst words as the noose cuts off his breating.
                          It is now night 3.. all you peeps that need to PM me, do your thang.

                          Phantom's to all those that didn't vote:
                          Cypher,Eyespew,Roopert
                          Anyone I miss?

                          Edit: my idea biotch.. it was for balance reasons, and considering one of the votes is a devilish vote, I considered it optimal this way.
                          but for now... postCount++

                          Comment

                          • blahblah18
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 1662

                            #178
                            You all wake up, hoping against hope that the threat is over, and as you all head over to town square, a sigh of relief is heaved as it seems everyone is coming out, when out of nowhere a knife whirrs by and strike ]HansSky right in the left eye....
                            He crumples to the ground, and as everyone quickly scans the crowd to see if anyone is missing, it seems that everyones is still there. This obviously means that you need to continue your search for the members of the mafia... Have at it.

                            its day 3... this day will end at 12:30 Monday noon, giving you guys a gazillion hours... This is because I can imagine traffic being lower during the super bowl... I know I won't be around.
                            Good Luck
                            but for now... postCount++

                            Comment

                            • whorlichan
                              Tiny Plastic Meat
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 669

                              #179
                              Great. Not that Hans was very forthcoming with his intuitions before, but now we'll never find out who he was so suspicious of.
                              Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                              First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                              My lame LJ
                              My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                              Comment

                              • Kilgamayan
                                Super Scooter Happy
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 6583

                                #180
                                Well, so much for my theory about Hans not producing hunches making him a wolf.

                                =\
                                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                                Comment

                                Working...