TWG X - DAY 6 - CYPHER DECIPHERD - HUMANS WIN

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #256
    I might not be able to post later like I'd like to, so I'm putting my vote in now: Cypher. My reasoning is at the beginning of the day.

    Comment

    • whorlichan
      Tiny Plastic Meat
      • Apr 2004
      • 669

      #257
      Actually, blah, there have been 4 votes. And now there will be 5.

      Because Afrobean is top of my list. I won't reiterate what both Cypher and Guido have said, all of which I agree with.

      Whorli's Awesomely Cool Totally Not Ripped Off From Anyone Voting Guide:

      Afrobean (4) - CypherToorima, eyespewgreekfire, GuidoHunter, whorlichan
      Matthew4444 (1) - alainbryden
      CypherToorima (1) - Afrobean

      EDIT: Damn you Afro! Posting at the exact moment I did!
      Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
      First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
      My lame LJ
      My friend Cassie's amazing photography

      Comment

      • blahblah18
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2004
        • 1662

        #258
        Afro ='s 4
        Matthew ='s 3 (2 phantoms)
        Cypher ='s 3 (2 phantoms)
        but for now... postCount++

        Comment

        • mead1
          Cerebellumberjack
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 3960

          #259
          I really don't feel strongly about any of these candidates, so for now, to avoid a phantom, I vote mead1. Now watch as everyone bands with my reasoning and gets me lynched...

          Comment

          • blahblah18
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2004
            • 1662

            #260
            hey mead, how bout you just not paly this game then.. gj man thanks for signing up
            but for now... postCount++

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #261
              I really love the feeling of being two votes away from an instalynch.[/sarcasm] Seriously, guys. I'm not a wolf. Once I'm lynched though, my humanity will likely be proved, because TPS and eb are both labeled as surely a wolf. So if I'm a wolf, then lynching me would end the game. Well, guess what. Lynching me will only remove a human from your ranks.

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #262
                Even though I don't want to bandwagon...this may seem like I am, but I have to vote Afrobean. I voted him before and my reasons were stated there. Also, I remember him having very vague explainations for why he was voting me, and then with his off and on support of eb, who was a wolf.
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • Matthew4444
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 139

                  #263
                  Originally posted by blahblah18
                  Matthew ='s 3 (2 phantoms)
                  Actually, I voted on day 1 & 2, so it's only 1 phantom.

                  Now to prevent another, I'll have to vote alainbryden since he is not gonna get lynched anyways. Once again I apologize for my lack of participation. May as well not give up yet by making myself easily vulnerable.
                  postcount += 1
                  I am also known as TheDarkNerd, if that makes any difference.

                  Comment

                  • Kefit
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 1517

                    #264
                    Looks like I will be placing a vote for Afrobean, mostly because of the reasons Guido posted. If anything in particular about Afro jumps out at me, it's his attempts to hop on bandwagons that give me reason for this vote.


                    Originally posted by seinno
                    and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

                    Comment

                    • mead1
                      Cerebellumberjack
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 3960

                      #265
                      Does anyone have any idea what is roasting blah's loins? Seriously, I didn't think it was wrong not to want to cast a stupid, uncertain vote for afro. Jeez. But now that I have reread the latest strings of posts, my vote goes to afro for reasons already stated my numerous people (OMG mead1 is bandwagoning! HE R WULF). That is, assuming it is still daytime.

                      Comment

                      • alainbryden
                        Seen your member
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 2873

                        #266
                        Instalynch. Wait for story I guess.
                        ~NEIGH

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #267
                          </3

                          You'll all see when the game doesn't end with me that I was truly human.

                          Comment

                          • blahblah18
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 1662

                            #268
                            With a sudden determination and unity that had not yet been seen, the coucnil is able to come to a majority decision to end the life of Afrobean. He protests his innocence as the knife is plunged into him...
                            His last words are "you'll see.... you'lll see"

                            It is now night 5.
                            I need PM's
                            but for now... postCount++

                            Comment

                            • blahblah18
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 1662

                              #269
                              So, you all wake up hoping still that the long nightmare is over, but sadly, WHORLICHAN is no longer amongst the living, so I guess you have some more fish to fry...

                              (DEEEEP APOLOGIES FOR THE CRAPPINESS OF THE STORIES BUT i HAVE THE FLU, AND ITS JUST NOT BEEN GOOD TO BE ME)
                              but for now... postCount++

                              Comment

                              • blahblah18
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 1662

                                #270
                                Voting ends 8 PM saturday... moooore then enough time
                                but for now... postCount++

                                Comment

                                Working...