TWG X - DAY 6 - CYPHER DECIPHERD - HUMANS WIN

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roopert
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2004
    • 149

    #106
    I vote Jurs. Her logic is all over the board and it appears like she is grasping to pin things on other people who don't deserve it. Also, in the chat just now she demonstrated her lack of understanding for the rules/probability saying that she thought the devil had a good chance of finding a wolf on night 1. I almost voted TPS, but he isn't throwing off the wolf vibe, and I think he can be an asset to us, so I'd like to keep him around a bit longer.

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #107
      IDEA

      If people want to continue the chat, head on over to the FFR IRC channel. IRC is running fine.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • aperson
        FFR Hall of Fame
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 3434

        #108
        Channel / server please

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #109
          We lost 6 people from the chat, but like 9 are still here

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #110
            irc.eggheads.org

            #flashflashrevolution
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #111
              TPS: The AIM chat won't do much if 40% of the people can't be a part of it.
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • aperson
                FFR Hall of Fame
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 3434

                #112
                Yes, we need everyone on IRC till AIM comes up, at this time this is sever that we can not communicate as much as possible!

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #113
                  I know, I was just saying that not everyone got kicked.

                  Comment

                  • Kilgamayan
                    Super Scooter Happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 6583

                    #114
                    Okay everyone, the new channel is #twg, since none of us have op privleges in #flashflashrevolution

                    Same server.
                    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #115
                      Whorli, my vote for you was random. What I did was a took the player list from the first post. Then, I removed people who already had votes on them from the list. Then, I assigned a number 1-10. I used my calculator to randomly generate an integer for me, and it came up with 10. So I put my vote on you. I only did so, because I was unsure of who to vote for, and I wanted to be absolutely sure I didn't get a phantom.

                      Honestly, I have no belief that you're a wolf. Actually, I'm far more suspicious of jurs. Her posts seem to be the wild graspings of a wolf who is about to die.

                      Comment

                      • JurseyRider734
                        lil j the bad b-word
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 7507

                        #116
                        Since I have no allies and you all criticize every single thing I do to defend myself, while only looking at the bad side of things, I guess I can't say much else than that you're making a mistake.
                        Originally posted by Arch0wl
                        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #117
                          Sorry people, I forgot to bold my vote before. Jursey.

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #118
                            Since i'm doomed, i'm just going to have fun and vote for Jursey!
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #119
                              How is that fun, you have no clue what you are talking about, you don't know the rules too well, and now you are giving up, you are forcing me to change my vote to you. Jurs

                              Comment

                              • alainbryden
                                Seen your member
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 2873

                                #120
                                That certainly does it for me.

                                TPS

                                He just completely voted her for no reason. At all. She is acting human by not caring about the game, she clearly has nobody telling her not to vote herself, or not to not give up for the wolf team, and you dare give the wolves a free lynching? That is retarded. You are working for the wolves whether you mean to or not. Either way, GTFO now TPS.
                                ~NEIGH

                                Comment

                                Working...