TWG VI - Bombs Away - Day 5/Night 6 Wolf Victory

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #121
    Ok. I've become less suspicous of 87 now after he gave an explanation of his phantom vote. I believe what he said because you can't change your schedule for a game. I'll still keep an eye on him, though. Also, it seems Kefit has been very quiet lately, only having 2 posts, and not talking much in them,it seems to me he is trying to go unnoticed, and looks like he is getting away with it so far, im gonna have to wait and see if and what he posts.

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #122
      RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

      I'm still suspicious of Kefit. Not only was he not wolf'd first day, but he's been pretty quiet. I'd expect someone who had such suspicion cast upon them to talk more to prove their unwolfishness.

      Also, can someone give an estimate for the cutoff for voting?

      Comment

      • Kilgamayan
        Super Scooter Happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 6583

        #123
        RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

        For everyone who's finding my silence weird, I can't do my work if you don't give me my tools.
        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

        Comment

        • alainbryden
          Seen your member
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2003
          • 2873

          #124
          RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

          I'm pretty sure all the tools you need are in your head. Unless of course by tools you mean people you can use to your benefit, because you're a wolf! :P If you mean you can't work without your materials, they lay strewn around you. Everyone is trying to see what fits together. It's the only way to get anywhere. Make claims and see what people say. If we don't pick up some serious cases here, the wolves are gong to take us out pretty quick.
          ~NEIGH

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #125
            RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

            All right.

            I'll take a stab and vote blahblah because the comment about me getting into an argument with Tass was stupid since it was obvious we hadn't talked to each other. Looks like he's just trying to pull stuff out of thin air.
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • blahblah18
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2004
              • 1662

              #126
              RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

              i wasn't saying argument, I said I could see one happening, because you yelled at someone for voting just cuz tass voted for him, and I was expecting tass to say something like "well of course he should, I'm me!!" etcetera etcetera
              thats all I was getting at... and I was curiosu if anyone else woudl take sides... I"m just trying to spark sometyhing, anything,
              but for now... postCount++

              Comment

              • eyespewgreekfire
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2003
                • 372

                #127
                RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                I vote for squeek for the following reasons:
                1. His reason for voting for snapps (that snapps voted for himself) was rather bogus in my opinion. He may as well have voted for me for starting the trend.
                2. Q voted for him and Q was wolfed. This early in the game that sort of thing is too subtle to be reversed psychology.
                3. He has not provided any thoughts whatsoever about his opinions in any post except his one voting for snapps, and that was a simple one liner.
                This sort of anonymous behavior seems very wolfy to me.

                Comment

                • Kefit
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 1517

                  #128
                  Originally posted by Tps222
                  Ok. I've become less suspicous of 87 now after he gave an explanation of his phantom vote. I believe what he said because you can't change your schedule for a game. I'll still keep an eye on him, though. Also, it seems Kefit has been very quiet lately, only having 2 posts, and not talking much in them,it seems to me he is trying to go unnoticed, and looks like he is getting away with it so far, im gonna have to wait and see if and what he posts.
                  I've been very busy with school and work the last few days, especially today, which is part of why I haven't posted much.

                  The other reason is because I feel the same way as Kilga; that is, I feel that there is almost nothing to go on at this point. No one is really any more suspicious to me than anyone else.

                  Which makes what I have to do now difficult. It's a wonder that I even got to get on the computer today for the 15 minutes I have right now, and in a few minutes I will be leaving for work for the rest of the night. I know I won't be able to get back to this until tomorrow (even if I do come home right after work, I will NOT want to be thinking about this game at that time), which means I have to choose a vote now.

                  Anyway, I'm gonna place a vote for 87x, even if it isn't based on much more than a hunch. Hopefully tomorrow I will have some more time to devote to this.


                  Originally posted by seinno
                  and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

                  Comment

                  • alainbryden
                    Seen your member
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 2873

                    #129
                    Originally posted by Q
                    Alain, do you see the little banner in my sig? I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing.
                    I was rereading and just thought that maybe someone was looking to frame me for Q. I know I probably would have voted him off for his cockiness there.
                    ~NEIGH

                    Comment

                    • HansSky
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1925

                      #130
                      Damnit eyespew...I was going to say the same thing. Although, I am still undecided of who to vote for.
                      hi

                      Comment

                      • Squeek
                        let it snow~
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 14444

                        #131
                        Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                        Originally posted by eyespewgreekfire
                        I vote for squeek for the following reasons:
                        1. His reason for voting for snapps (that snapps voted for himself) was rather bogus in my opinion. He may as well have voted for me for starting the trend.
                        2. Q voted for him and Q was wolfed. This early in the game that sort of thing is too subtle to be reversed psychology.
                        3. He has not provided any thoughts whatsoever about his opinions in any post except his one voting for snapps, and that was a simple one liner.
                        This sort of anonymous behavior seems very wolfy to me.
                        1. Day one voting is near impossible to base it on anything relevant. Tass voted Snapps in the end because he was annoying him.

                        2.
                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        also, hard to pin killing Q on anyone... he's the 2nd best player as per the stats. everyone would want him dead.
                        3. Now I can. Thanks. Honestly, how could I earlier? Everybody was random voting and nothing came up. If you want me to be more forward, I will.

                        Alainbryden is starting to ring a few alarm bells in my head. He's following some trends I've noticed in previous games from the wolves of those games and it just seems noteworthy. Therefore, Alainbryden will be my vote for now.

                        ~Squeek

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #132
                          Ok... I'm going on a hunch here. I'm voting for Omeganitros.
                          Originally posted by Omeganitros
                          After spending all night looking over what everyone said, the only conclusion I have come to is that my previous post looks alot like something a seer would say.
                          It seems to me that he's trying to make sure people don't vote him by implying that he may be the seer.

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #133
                            afro... also,
                            I, myself, am not looking for the wolves as much as I am looking for the other special roles. They have to be almost just as careful to not reveal themselves, and finding your allies can help find your enemies.
                            if that is what you are basing your info on. i've been looking for omega on AIM, and haven't seen him on. i'd like to talk to him about his statements.
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • blahblah18
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 1662

                              #134
                              I too have beenon an omega AIM watch, with no sightings
                              but for now... postCount++

                              Comment

                              • alainbryden
                                Seen your member
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 2873

                                #135
                                In Chronological order

                                Originally posted by Q
                                I know I'm human because I'm mildly upset at not getting a cool role. Especially Vigilante. That'd be awesome.
                                Originally posted by alainbryden
                                Q, not a good Idea to post something like "obviously I'm a human because..." Whether you're human oir not, this is what caused Snapps so much trouble last game. Plan your posts to be a little more ambiguous.
                                Originally posted by Q
                                Alain, do you see the little banner in my sig? I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing.
                                Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                                Originally posted by Q
                                Alain, do you see the little banner in my sig? I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing.
                                Cocky much?
                                Originally posted by Q
                                Kilga: This moment of ego brought to you by annoyance.
                                Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                                Understood.
                                Originally posted by Omegantros
                                All I've got so far are gut feelings. Well, that may not be entirely true, but as of right now I'm running mostly on emotion. I gotta pick up on this game fast.

                                Though I don't have a very convincing reason for why as of now, my vote goes to Kilga, at least until I study this more.
                                Originally posted by Omegantros
                                After spending all night looking over what everyone said, the only conclusion I have come to is that my previous post looks alot like something a seer would say.
                                Originally posted by alainbryden
                                wtf? Did omegantros just suggest that he's the seer?
                                Originally posted by Omegantros
                                Maaaybe.

                                I'm trying to think like the enemy. They'll be looking for the seer.
                                Originally posted by Wolves
                                A HUGE EXPLOSION overcomes Q, as his head goes flying through the air.
                                Originally posted by Omegantros
                                , myself, am not looking for the wolves as much as I am looking for the other special roles. They have to be almost just as careful to not reveal themselves, and finding your allies can help find your enemies.
                                Originally posted by alainbryden
                                I was rereading and just thought that maybe someone was looking to frame me for Q. I know I probably would have voted him off for his cockiness there.
                                Originally posted by MrESqueek
                                Alainbryden is starting to ring a few alarm bells in my head. He's following some trends I've noticed in previous games from the wolves of those games and it just seems noteworthy. Therefore, Alainbryden will be my vote for now.

                                So much has just been pulled together after reading these specific people speak. I'm pretty tight with blahblah right now, and quite sure that he is human. He has been pretty envolved in the Kilga issue too. I encourage people to reread the entire thread like I just did, but also include blahblah's accusations to Kilga and Tass and their responses. I tried my best not to make this a huge quote fest where half the thread was reiterated, but it took all this for me to make the connections I did. I'm mostly trying to highlight what Omegantros has suggested, in addition to my potential for being framed for Q, which clearly is working with Squeek, (giving him the generous assumption that he's human.) Whatever is going down here, I'm pretty sure that it's either going to come out Kilga or Omegantros. For reasons I can't quite explain except for the connections I'm seeing with all those quotes next to eachother, my belief is that Kilgamayan is the wolf in this scenario.
                                ~NEIGH

                                Comment

                                Working...