TWG VI - Bombs Away - Day 5/Night 6 Wolf Victory

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Omeganitros
    auauauau
    • Jun 2003
    • 8897

    #241
    Well Kefit, I hope you're right. If you aren't wolfed next night, everyone is going to think you're a Master Wolf.


    My giant eyeball now turns to CypherToorima. Speak up, lest ye be voted.

    Comment

    • eyespewgreekfire
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2003
      • 372

      #242
      Im at school right now, so I dont have time to give my reasoning, but tps

      Comment

      • Squeek
        let it snow~
        • Jan 2004
        • 14444

        #243
        Ok, first of all, let me apologize to anybody that wished to contact me yesterday. Something happened to my AIM and I couldn't login. It's been resolved.

        Second, I wanted to post some speculatory thoughts concerning Kefit's post.

        Originally posted by Kefit
        So far I have seen Tass, Alain, Blah, and Eyespew, and all have come up as human. All this really tells me is that there can be no more than one wolf among the four of them. Perhaps my paranoia in this matter will prove to be costly, but I just can't bring myself to trust any seer results unless it returns someone as a wolf. The fact is, that if I were to trust someone I seered as human, they could be the master wolf, and it could lose the game. Even if this is just a 1/14 chance, it is not a chance I am willing to take.

        Right now, with the aim convo Hans posted, along with the one I posted earlier, I am beginning to think that Blah being master wolf, with his death last night being part of a wolf scheme, might just be a real possibility. The idea behind such a scheme would be for Blah to rally as many people as possible against a few people he declared as wolves, and then to have his fellow wolves kill him to make it look like Blah was human and that the wolves were afraid of what he was doing. The players that Blah rallied would get the idea that Blah was right, and they would then proceed to vote off those that he accused. If Blah was the master wolf, then Tass and Alain would be human (meaning that Alain was indeed the guardian, and the wolves are free to have at me tonight - but of course, they would already know Alain was human, so this is moot), meaning that both other wolves would probably still be alive, which at this point is probably a large enough number to successfully carry the game through to completion (although I am making the assumption that Snapps is not a wolf and just stupid, which of course could be a bad assumption).
        I'm going to start by saying this is all based on the assumption that everything you've said is true.

        First of all, I thought about why Blah would want to get wolfed in the first place. Why would any wolf want to get wolfed? Well, the only way this can occur is if that same wolf is CERTAIN that the guardian will protect him. This basically clears that person's name completely and nobody would suspect it, so pulling the fake "Thanks for saving me, now you all know I'm human!" bit would throw everybody off.

        If this is the case, then he'd have to be DEAD CERTAIN about his Guardian. He was attempting to push votes off Alain, but even after Alain was out of the game, he did not change his nightly wolfing. That would mean Alain was not the guardian.

        If THIS is the case, it means that whoever Blah thought was the guardian was not and only said so to gain support.

        Now, I know this is a bit of a stretch, but I'm only basing it off Kefit's speculations. I don't even know if I can believe it myself, but it may be all we have to go on at this point.

        Keep in mind that if Kefit is the seer, three of those four people were definitely human. Make the call on which ones.

        ~Squeek

        PS - LD, make it 30 hours (10x tonight), or 42 hours (10x tomorrow morning). Again it is on some insane hour of the morning.

        Comment

        • 87x
          Retired Staff
          • Dec 2002
          • 4379

          #244
          Alright my vote goes for Eyespew, Before this game started we talked a lot on aim, but now that it going on, we rarely ever talk. I feel he might be trying to avoid me to keep himself from releasing too much information. We did talk once or twice, and we did talk about this game for like 5 minutes, but it was nothing in depth and just really a waiste of time. Plus with his involvement in the Whole Alain (who I believe to be human) thing, makes this a pretty solid vote.

          PS, where is the vigalante and why hasn't he killed anyone yet?.. I would be very beneficial for him to do so considering the humans numbers are so low and it would be nice to know that I could trust someone.

          PS again, What time does the day end?


          RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
          87x: more like.. professional goth.

          Comment

          • lightdarkness
            Summer!!
            • Jul 2003
            • 11310

            #245
            deadline will be 10 am tomorrow.

            Comment

            • 87x
              Retired Staff
              • Dec 2002
              • 4379

              #246
              Alright. Thanks Ld.


              RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
              87x: more like.. professional goth.

              Comment

              • HansSky
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1925

                #247
                Originally posted by Omeganitros
                Well Kefit, I hope you're right. If you aren't wolfed next night, everyone is going to think you're a Master Wolf.


                My giant eyeball now turns to CypherToorima. Speak up, lest ye be voted.
                hi

                Comment

                • Omeganitros
                  auauauau
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 8897

                  #248
                  I'm changing my vote to CypherToorima.

                  Originally posted by CypherToorima
                  Alright, I sorta see the kilga link thing. It's vauge, but somewhat of a link nonetheless. but the omega thing...I see it more of a "I'm gonna get suspision on me so the seer may be save" type of deal
                  If he's a wolf and was going off his speculations when it came to who gets wolfed, I bet that's why I'm not dead yet. He guessed my plan, and decided not to kill me yet.


                  Kefit's idea is interesting, and possible, but I don't think the wolves would go to such lengths. It has too many holes. How do they know we wouldn't figure it out? How do they know we would trust them and join their alliance? What if one of the humans had suspicion of a real wolf, how could the Master Wolf handle that? If you ask me, blahblah was human and accidentally let a wolf into his alliance. So the wolf took advange and had the alliance leader wolfed the next night.
                  Hans was part of the alliance, right? Does he know who the other alliance members are? So here's my guess: If Kefit doesn't die next night, the wolves might be going after HansSky to silence him. You never know, the Guardian might still be alive after all, and he'll read this post.

                  Comment

                  • 87x
                    Retired Staff
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 4379

                    #249
                    87x - Eyespew, Phantom
                    Eyespew - TPS
                    Cypher - Omega
                    Omega - Afrobean
                    Kefit - MrESqueek

                    So far im in the lead because of that Phantom vote, But im sure this is all going to change.


                    RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
                    87x: more like.. professional goth.

                    Comment

                    • HansSky
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1925

                      #250
                      Notice another thing about blah.

                      He didn't bother to vote at all. Is this because he knew that he was going to be murdered, and a phantom vote didn't matter?


                      Just some more food for thought.
                      hi

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #251
                        Kefit post was very helpful, so i'm less suspicous of him now, but i still haven't seen anything from afro that has any legitimacy to it. He has just been going along with everyone else. So i hope calling him out will make him post somethin helpfull to explain what he is doing. I know this isn't a very good way to get info, but we are getting no where, and this is starting to work, so untill then my vote is on afrobean

                        Comment

                        • Squeek
                          let it snow~
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 14444

                          #252
                          87x - Phantom
                          TPS - Eyespew
                          Cypher - Omega
                          Omega - Afrobean
                          Kefit - Squeek
                          Afro - TPS
                          Eyespew - 87x

                          87, you started one way, then ended another. I fixed it for you.

                          Also, LD, do the people that did not vote yesterday get phantoms or do InstaLynches prevent that?

                          ~Squeek

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #253
                            instalynch circumcedes phantoms.
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • CypherToorima
                              Boss of all bosses
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 2452

                              #254
                              Hans, I am still highly supisious of you. When I talked to blah, he was foreshawdowing his own death because of all the people he was talking to. He knew that one or more of might have been a wolf.

                              Also, omega, I guessed your strategy. that doesn't mean I knew it was true. I just don't see how you can come to such an accusation. It seems like your reaching at very open ended thoughts and making something out of them that their not.
                              I'm a figantic gaggot

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #255
                                I don't see any reason to keep this to myself... blah PM'd me the day before he died. He knew he was going to be wolfed. I don't see any way how he could've known though. My guess is that he knew that there was a wolf amongst the alliance.

                                I strongly believe that blah was human. It'd be way too hard for a wolf to organize an alliance like that against the wolves. Hans was the first one to name blah as a wolf.

                                By the way, Omega, don't think this change in vote gets you off the hook, you're still near the top of my list.

                                In response to me being accused as wolf: I have little to say. That's why I don't say much unless I'm voting. If you want to talk to me, I'm almost always available on AIM. For those stupid enough to oversee the AIM button at the end of all my posts, my AIM is Afrobean16.

                                Comment

                                Working...