TWG VI - Bombs Away - Day 5/Night 6 Wolf Victory

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #61
    My vote is for HansSky for blindly following Tass just because he's Tass.
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • HansSky
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1925

      #62
      I did say it was subject to change. And reason being why I put a vote in now:

      I might be very busy tomorrow up until and through 7:30PM(either I will be busy, or won't be doing anything at all)...So, I don't know if I'll be able to even touch a computer before day 1 is over.

      Like I said, it could very well change. I have some other reasons why I picked Cypher, not because Tass did. I did that because I agreed with him...and my vote may change, but I'm going off of some other things running through my mind, also.
      hi

      Comment

      • alainbryden
        Seen your member
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2003
        • 2873

        #63
        care to share?
        ~NEIGH

        Comment

        • Omeganitros
          auauauau
          • Jun 2003
          • 8897

          #64
          All I've got so far are gut feelings. Well, that may not be entirely true, but as of right now I'm running mostly on emotion. I gotta pick up on this game fast.

          Though I don't have a very convincing reason for why as of now, my vote goes to Kilga, at least until I study this more.

          Comment

          • Snapps
            NO DOUBT GET LOUD
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2003
            • 5650

            #65
            K I finally get to post because I haven't been home in over like a ton of time, roughly 13 hours.

            Let me read over the game and i'll see what I think so far.

            Comment

            • 87x
              Retired Staff
              • Dec 2002
              • 4379

              #66
              Heh, I got voted for for pointing out obvious reasons on why the wolves would vote someone off. I said what everyone was thinking and I get a vote for it. Whatever..

              I still haven't seen anything worth voting for someone. Cypher isn't talking much, but shit happens, Real like does take presidence over the internet, can't blame him for that.

              Kefit not getting wolfed, not much to work with there. There are plenty of other better choices than kefit to get wolfed, I still don't see why he got voted off first in the other two games.

              Im not really likeing this bandwagon thing but then again, just because someone votes the same way as a popular player doesn't mean it's a bandwagon vote, they could just believe in the reasoning.

              Anyway, I will be holding off on voting until some more people bring up some ideas, or until someone says something stupid on accident.


              RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
              87x: more like.. professional goth.

              Comment

              • Omeganitros
                auauauau
                • Jun 2003
                • 8897

                #67
                After spending all night looking over what everyone said, the only conclusion I have come to is that my previous post looks alot like something a seer would say.

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #68
                  Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                  Originally posted by alainbryden
                  First, Tps222, congradulations on your first post so far this game. You should talk. I think that HansSky was right on the ball with the EB comment, and he never once pressed that he was human, he kept is post completely inconspicuous, and as a new player, it was very well done. I think Tps was throwing a complete red herring in bringing his name up. There's nothing in the least strange about HansSky, and the game has only been open for a half a dozen hours, so only the craziest of us have had a change to post more than once so far. There's no selling of any ideas by Hans, he didn't even raise a suspicion of someone being a wolf, Tps is looking to start something with no firewood. He's my biggest lead right now.

                  Look I was pointing this statement:

                  HansSky said:"Third of all- Don't know why EB was killed. I do have some suspicion that it might not have anything to do with this game because of what happened last game...but anywho. I know there are stronger players out there, but the wolves might be in fear that they would be guardianed. I dunno, but I'll wait to check this again once I get home.

                  He said wolves like he wasn't one, i thought that looked obvious to some people, maybe i jumped the gun, it looked suspicious to me, but maybe i need to get better at analyzing, well im at school now, won't get back till 2:30

                  Comment

                  • Snapps
                    NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 5650

                    #69
                    RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                    I vote myself

                    Comment

                    • lightdarkness
                      Summer!!
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 11310

                      #70
                      Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                      Originally posted by Snapps
                      I vote myself
                      Myself is not a player in this game.

                      Vote not counted.

                      Comment

                      • Squeek
                        let it snow~
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 14444

                        #71
                        RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                        My first vote goes to Snapps for being the third person to vote for themself.

                        You have to be able to choose SOMEONE by now. Come on.

                        ~Squeek

                        Comment

                        • alainbryden
                          Seen your member
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 2873

                          #72
                          RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                          wtf? Did omegantros just suggest that he's the seer?
                          ~NEIGH

                          Comment

                          • alainbryden
                            Seen your member
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 2873

                            #73
                            Half time show
                            Attached Files
                            ~NEIGH

                            Comment

                            • Omeganitros
                              auauauau
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8897

                              #74
                              Maaaybe.

                              I'm trying to think like the enemy. They'll be looking for the seer.

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #75
                                That's a good organizer to sum everyting up, thx alain, now i don't have to go and review over every page.

                                Comment

                                Working...