TWG VI - Bombs Away - Day 5/Night 6 Wolf Victory

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lightdarkness
    Summer!!
    • Jul 2003
    • 11310

    #166
    RE: TWG VI - Night 1

    No votes may be changed after 10:10 if the topic is still open.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #167
      RE: TWG VI - Night 1

      you weren't online to contact. i did try and contact you.


      and, on the off chance you are human alain... i will laugh when this game is over.

      you, my friend, are the wolf. you have 0 evidence against me... making up fairy tales to go with morons voting for me to get lucky and kill me. congrats.
      RIP

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #168
        RE: TWG VI - Night 1

        Ok. Sorry i have been gone for so long, but i have very busy with school, and events i had no control over. I am going to re-read all the posts, and edit this post with my vote. Ok, it seems pretty obvious that blah and alain are working together. They are both trying to take out tass, which really makes me think that they are wolves, trying to lynch the strongest player. I haven't really seen too much evidence to support tass's lynching, but, it seems that alain and blah are trying to bandwagon everyone. Though, alain has been giving a little more info into his case than blah has, blah hasn't said anything about why he thinks tass is a wolf. So for that i am voting Blah.

        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #169
          RE: TWG VI - Night 1

          Fuck, I just woke up.
          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • lightdarkness
            Summer!!
            • Jul 2003
            • 11310

            #170
            RE: TWG VI - Night 1

            Tass (4) - HansSky, Cypher, blahblah, Alain
            Alain (2) - Squeek, Tass
            blahblah (2) - Kilga, Tps
            87x (2) - Phantom Vote, Kefit
            Tps (1) - Omeganitros
            Squeek (1) - eyespew
            Omeganitros (1) - Afrobean
            HansSky (1) - 87x

            Writing story.

            Comment

            • lightdarkness
              Summer!!
              • Jul 2003
              • 11310

              #171
              RE: TWG VI - Night 1

              "Alright" says eyespew, "Have we all come to a decision?"

              Nods come from several people.

              Tasselfoot starts to run away into the distance, as several people try and catch up with him.

              "YOU'LL NEVER MAKE IT TASS, THERES NO CHANCE, GIVE YOURSELF UP!" Tps shouts, as he continues to run.

              "NEVER, I'LL NEVER GIVE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" as Tass was shouting back at the others, he failed to pay attention to the ground in front of him, and fell of the mountain, and was burried in the snow.

              "Well.. that was easy! We should reach the bottom by tomorrow, we should get some sleep" suggests Kilga.

              Night fell.

              IT IS NOW NIGHT 3. Send me your stuff.

              NOTE: When I said you will reach the bottom by tomorrow, that doesn't mean one of the parties will win, that is just where the story is headed, into the city.

              Comment

              • lightdarkness
                Summer!!
                • Jul 2003
                • 11310

                #172
                RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                Everyone was vast asleep when the sun started to rise. Everyones fears were high with the events of yesterday.

                When everyone woke up, someone was missing, but they couldn't find them.

                They started to spread out, when Eyespew let out a huge scream

                "GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" eyespew shouts

                Kilgamayan's body lay bloody in the snow near the edge of the mountain. His veins had be cut, and scatered across the snow. So grusome, people couldn't contain their stomachs.

                "Ahhhh shit." says blahblah "not again, we best find out these guys before we are all dead!."

                "Lets head for the bottom, we should make it in time, lets stay together for saftey." suggests Alain.

                IT IS NOW DAY 3.

                12 hours @ 4:06am (olol), 36 is 4:06am, however it will be 6:30, cause thats when I wake up.

                Instlynch at 6 votes.

                Remember, no talking once your dead.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #173
                  RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                  i am so dead.... i am le sad. gl all.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • Kilgamayan
                    Super Scooter Happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 6583

                    #174
                    RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                    wtf

                    assholes

                    :'(
                    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                    Comment

                    • 87x
                      Retired Staff
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 4379

                      #175
                      RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                      Well, Im at work on one of there computers. Thank god for someone who knew the passowrd.. This is a once in life time thing so don't expect to see me on again at this time on a day that I have to work. Anyway, It seems that these are all random killings to just through us off. We need to start looking for connections of EB, Tass, Kilga, and whoever else has died that I forgot about. Look at whos not talking, and who is talking. Analyze the speachs that they have made, and come up with the best person to vote off. It looks like the wolfs are liking us pick the wrong persons and they are greatly enjoying us vote off someone who just looks like an idiot, that we have confused to be a wolf. I still have suspicion on Hans and Im starting to grow a suspricion for TPS, so please vote with intelligence and not out of anger, or any other motive that doesn't involve using your brain.


                      RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
                      87x: more like.. professional goth.

                      Comment

                      • Snapps
                        NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 5650

                        #176
                        RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                        I want to revolt :O

                        Comment

                        • evilbutterfly
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 5784

                          #177
                          Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                          Originally posted by lightdarkness
                          Remember, no talking once your dead.
                          Dude, Snapps. Shut up!
                          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                          And I write the blog for their website.

                          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                          Comment

                          • blahblah18
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 1662

                            #178
                            RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                            EB you've spoken more then anyone else
                            but for now... postCount++

                            Comment

                            • alainbryden
                              Seen your member
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 2873

                              #179
                              RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                              For those who beleive me, next on my list is Tps. I've said it many times already, but he hasn't been acting stupid like Omega. He is, nonetheless, saying some weird things and he has been unbelievably quiet. I'm still dumbfounded by why he hasn't spoken up yet. Can he just not think of anything to say? Has he no opinion. Also Hans. He voted Tass just because he wanted to vote for someone he didn't think would be lynched. Seems like a great opportunity to vote for your fellow wolf so that in the future you don't look affiliated with him. I know I will be dead before long, I really don't know what I'm going to to about it. Either you all think I'm a wolf, and I'll be lynched, or the wolves will kill me. They took advantange of last night's confusion over blah and I to take out one of our most valuable players- Kilga, knowing that I would guard blah. Now I'm left here with my old suspicion of Tps222. I changed to tassel of course, because he was more important to get rid of before the other wolves. Now my vote is back on Tps222. Let's pull ourselves out of our rut here.
                              ~NEIGH

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #180
                                RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                                Ok, i have already explained that i have been busy with events i had no control over, hence my state of absence. I would like to know, alain, what i have said that has been so suspisicous. You have been on my case since i became suspicous of Hans on day one. I, at least tried to explain myself, unlike everyone else who voted for themselves, revenge voted, took a phantom vote, or just guessed. I have explained all my reasoning for voting. Looking at you, all you have said about me was that i have been quiet, you haven't shown any decent evidence against me. You also switced your vote to tass without a very good reason other then he was acting different. Now, you keep saying your the guardian, and who your going to guard. This is making you look like a wolf, with the best players dieing early, to give any logic to the rest of the field, and trying to bandwagon the weak, i am starting to get extremely suspicous of you and blah, who obviously look like your working together.

                                Comment

                                Working...