TWG VI - Bombs Away - Day 5/Night 6 Wolf Victory

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alainbryden
    Seen your member
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2003
    • 2873

    #181
    RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

    I'm sorry, I haven't been clear enough about my reasons.

    The first post of TPS
    Posted: Dec 08, 2004 - 02:36 PM
    then I posted two arguments against tps, then
    Last edited by Tps222 on Dec 09, 2004 - 08:46 AM; edited 1 time in total

    Never mentioned why he edited, but true, it'll be hard to pinpoint what you said to put the blame on you when you've edited out all the mistakes that gave you away in your post

    Second post by Tps.
    Posted: Dec 09, 2004 - 06:36 AM
    Two hours later, again without mentioning why
    Last edited by Tps222 on Dec 09, 2004 - 08:48 AM; edited 1 time in total

    You seem to be in the habit of changing the content of your posts alot to try to fit in with what people before AND after you say.

    I didn't even bother talking about the content of these posts, because I've already pointed out all the flaws in them in my previous statements about tass...

    Third post
    was just about how he liked my chart, no harm there.

    4th post, "87x is being too quiet" and too a phantom vote, so he gets voted

    5th post, says he's less suspicious, but tells us to "keep an eye open" for 87x for taking a phantom vote, and Kefit, for "being quiet lately". Strong enough arguments.

    6th post, he's sorry for being absent for events he had no control over. Blah is working with me and we're trying to lynch the strongest player. Tass said we're wolves, but blah has said less than me about his reasons, so he votes blah. Again, can't argue with that logic.

    7th post, getting more reasonable. He's sorry for being busy with events he had no control over. He want's to know what he's said that's so suspicious. He's explained himself very well, unlike otehr people (no names). I haven't shown any decent evidence agains him (see 6 of my 27 posts). This makes me look like a wolf. He's starting to get extremely suspicious of me and blah, who obviously look like we're working together.

    I could put more redundant comments here, but aside from the evidence up there ^ my other posts are enough reasoning by my standards for my beleif.
    ~NEIGH

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #182
      RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

      ok, look i edited my first post because you critcized me right after it. This is what i added. "Yes, but look, he said that the wolves might be in fear. To me that sound like, "i am not a wolf, nope not me". That's all i said, to try and counter-argue what you said. So i edited it. My 2nd post was edited 2 hours after i first typed it, During that span of time, no one said anything to me, so what would i be trying to change. 3rd, i saw no good reasons why you would vote tass off, and it looked to me as if you were working with blah, so i had a choice between you two, and you gave a slightly stronger arguement then blah did, hence voting him. Stiil, the only evidence i see against me is editing posts, which really all i did was add-on. I have said or done nothing that would show any evidence of me of being a wolf, while it seems you are tyring very hard to get people to bandwagon. Also, whats with the whole, "im the guardian, im protecting blah tonight," you are acting very strange.

      Comment

      • alainbryden
        Seen your member
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2003
        • 2873

        #183
        Here's something else to study. The days are going by fast. Come on guys, if we don't figure the wolves out before long, then we are just sitting out the days waiting for them to finish us off. Vote! and vote wisely!
        Attached Files
        ~NEIGH

        Comment

        • alainbryden
          Seen your member
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2003
          • 2873

          #184
          Tps, I've already answered everything you brought up in that post, I just said that all my arguments were in my other posts against you, and that there was no point in reiterating them YET again. I also said in my post that the wolves knew last night that I was going to guard blah because of the confusion. If you're going to quote me, quote me right. You're not kicking blame off yourself by being lazy and saying I'm, not making points instead of going back, reading the points I've made, and trying to argue against them. If you saw no good reasons for me to vote tass off then you didn't read my post, as I'm sure you didn't read any of the other posts I made. I hope you're not trying to act so ignorant so that I think you're just a human who doesn't care enough about the game to put any effort into it, because you're making me second guess myself with how little attention you seem to be paying attention to the game.
          ~NEIGH

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #185
            Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

            Originally posted by alainbryden
            I've just been looking at alot of overwhelming data. All of tass's posts last game, the way I've talked to him in our last conversations, and his conversation and posting habits for this game, and he has not been as careful as he has been in other games. He is really coming off as a wolf and this is just from my own Aim discussions with him. At first I thought there was strong evidence against him being a wolf but then I realised how meticulously he could have planned how he reacted to what I said. As I said, I can't prove he's a wolf outside of my own mind, because it's all things I put together from aim conversations and a generall feeling I'm getting from him, but I'm pretty sure that Tass is trying to get through this one as a wolf as well.

            Ok,(taking the time to quote you),wow, your accusitions are based on aim conversations, which you haven't provided for us, so i don't count that as good evidence, just word of mouth. Then you said that he was acting different his posts were different, so i will give you that, but then you said that you can't prove it, because only you have the info from the conversations, that helps, we are just supposed to belive you.

            Comment

            • 87x
              Retired Staff
              • Dec 2002
              • 4379

              #186
              RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

              This sounds as the bickering of a student vs a teacher... Where the student keeps trying to prove his point, but is completely outmatched by the wit of the teacher. In this case it is easy to tell which is which, and really it isn't solving anything. Both of you could have just as much blame as the other one. Tps just for the evidence Alain provided, then Alain for the evidence he provided against Tps. If you aren't understanding Im saying Alain could get attention from what he's doing because it looks as if he is trying to forcefully put Tps on the chopping block. I understand that you are arguing and it would seem that whoever gets the last word would be the one to "win" the argument, but sometimes shutting up is the way to go.


              RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
              87x: more like.. professional goth.

              Comment

              • HansSky
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1925

                #187
                RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                Does anybody else find it a little odd how Cypher is staying completely out of the spotlight? Almost everybody has been accused of being a wolf except for two people:

                Cypher, and eyespew. Now, if Cypher is a wolf, then I think voting for Tass would have been the stupidest and biggest mistake I have made thus far. Eyespew I'm not as concerned about, but he is still ranked high on my list.

                At first, I thought that alain was clean. I was sure he was human. Then I began to study alain's and Tps' posts. This made me think that he was human again, along with Tps.

                Here is what I see happening, and I think it already happened with Tass. Humans accusing other humans of being wolves. Humans lynching other humans because they think they are wolves. This kind of shit let's the wolves sit back and just watch us take shots at each other, making this game oh so much easier for them. Then they go ahead and murder Kilga, who I at one time thought was a wolf. Between Kilga, Q, and Tass, I am certain we have lost at least one special role. I think we're wasting too much time accusing each other, and need to start paying more attention to those who are playing the game from the sidelines.
                hi

                Comment

                • alainbryden
                  Seen your member
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 2873

                  #188
                  RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                  I am not forcing my opinion on anyone. I am supporting my own opinion at request. If you want to vote for someone else, state your reasons. Maybe they're better than mine. I go with what I think is my best option at the time. If you want to vote for me, giv'r. It'll save the wolves wiping me out.
                  ~NEIGH

                  Comment

                  • 87x
                    Retired Staff
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 4379

                    #189
                    RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                    I said it seems that way, You might not be trying to do that, but haveing an arguement with someone isn't a way to support your opinion by request. You can support your opinion in one post, it doesn't take the 3 posts that you did make to do that. that doesn't seem like a lot after going back and rereading it, but it sure did seem like a lot while it was going on. Don't worry though, your not high on my shit list, so you are safe for right now.

                    I like the fact that Hans is actually talking now instead of just saying, "I vote like this also". Or doing something someone just did right before you. This in itself, without any stupid comments about how people say you don't talk, is good and lowers your ranking on my shit list. Eyespew, which I completely forgot about, has just been put in the front of my mind. He is extremly inactive, and isn't really talking to me much on aim. Which is weird, because he usually always IM's me and for him to be silent is an unusual thing. Sorry buddy, you take one of the top spots on the shit list.

                    Im really curious as to why nobody but Blah as tried to contact me, makes me wonder what people are really thinking about. My aim name is at the bottom of all my posts, and yet nobody has contacted me to ask me about my opinions on anything. Either a lot of people are being shy, all my friends are wolves, or im setting off a bad vibe. Either way I would like to know why.


                    RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
                    87x: more like.. professional goth.

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #190
                      RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                      People also aren't really contacting me on AIM. The only thing I got was Tass asking me to help him not die.

                      I still am suspicious of Omeganitros for what he said a while back.

                      Originally posted by First, Omega
                      All I've got so far are gut feelings. Well, that may not be entirely true, but as of right now I'm running mostly on emotion. I gotta pick up on this game fast.

                      Though I don't have a very convincing reason for why as of now, my vote goes to Kilga, at least until I study this more.
                      Originally posted by Next, he
                      After spending all night looking over what everyone said, the only conclusion I have come to is that my previous post looks alot like something a seer would say.
                      Originally posted by Then, Alain
                      wtf? Did omegantros just suggest that he's the seer?
                      Originally posted by Lastly, Omega
                      Maaaybe.

                      I'm trying to think like the enemy. They'll be looking for the seer.
                      Very suspicious if you ask me. Also, he's not been saying much as of late.

                      Comment

                      • Squeek
                        let it snow~
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 14444

                        #191
                        RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                        First of all - Why isn't anybody posting? I checked it after the update to see FOUR people out of the game post and nothing else for a long time.

                        Second - LD, seriously, 6:30am? What is wrong with you? I understand you probably get up at about 6:00 to go to school, but most of us do not. Most also do not have the time to get on the computer before they head off to school. College students do, of course, but all of our classes generally occur after noon. Also, consider the West Coast... 6:30am is 3:30am on a school night. Anybody over there is screwed if they get voted on because they have no chance to defend themselves.

                        Onto meaningful stuff.

                        Alain, I totally agree with your timeline, but it seems to suggest something else to me. Omega did the same himself. For me at least, it looks like they didn't know how to play the game right before they began and just made really bad comments that essentially screwed them over. I'll wait out to see what else they post to defend themselves.

                        Omega is still on my list of the top suspicious because he keeps implying that he has a special role of sorts. Of course, he could be extremely beneficial to us as the seer, guardian, or vigilante, but he could also be a hindrance to us as one of the wolves. I won't vote for him yet, but I'd like to warn him that I'm wary of him. If I don't have anything else to go on before my bedtime, it'll be you, Omega.

                        ~Squeek

                        PS - I hope this is not a repeat of TWG III...Phantom Votes everywhere, lack of interest, etc.

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #192
                          RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                          me too squeek. the fact that it ended early on a saturday morning is what got me killed.

                          alas. i digress.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • lightdarkness
                            Summer!!
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 11310

                            #193
                            Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                            Originally posted by MrESqueek
                            Second - LD, seriously, 6:30am? What is wrong with you? I understand you probably get up at about 6:00 to go to school, but most of us do not. Most also do not have the time to get on the computer before they head off to school. College students do, of course, but all of our classes generally occur after noon. Also, consider the West Coast... 6:30am is 3:30am on a school night. Anybody over there is screwed if they get voted on because they have no chance to defend themselves.
                            I'm sorry, but thats how the times fell.

                            Would an extention to noon be suitable?

                            Comment

                            • Squeek
                              let it snow~
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 14444

                              #194
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                              Tass - I know I didn't even notice anything happening. I was asleep before midnight and got up way after noon.

                              LD - It's not for me to decide, but that sounds reasonable enough. Everybody playing will have to access before leaving for school or during school if they are not in college courses. Either that, or just post before they go to bed and hope for the best.

                              ~Squeek

                              Comment

                              • lightdarkness
                                Summer!!
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 11310

                                #195
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                                Ok, the 36 hour deadline will be extened until noon tomorrow, unless someone has a super uber huge problem with it, and if that is the case, contact me.

                                Comment

                                Working...