TWG VI - Bombs Away - Day 5/Night 6 Wolf Victory

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evilbutterfly
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 5784

    #286
    Posting PMs saying what your assignment is (wolf or human) is illegal, but if somebody PMs you just to talk (like in an AIM convo) then you could quote it. Like, if I PMed Afrobean (assuming we were both still alive) and said "Hey I'm making an alliance of humans!" then Afro could quote me saying that and be like "omgosh he's a wolf trying to get in good with humans!"
    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
    And I write the blog for their website.

    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

    Comment

    • HansSky
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1925

      #287
      I have NO time right now...my mom is rushing me out the door. This may be the only chance I get to vote, so it goes to Cypher. If I have any time at all before votes close I'll explain my reasoning.

      But as for now...BE-BE-ELL.
      hi

      Comment

      • Jpec07
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2004
        • 81

        #288
        Ok, I get it. Rules are different than what I know...

        Comment

        • HansSky
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1925

          #289
          EDIT: Answered his question-but now that I'm back, I'll give my reasoning, and, once again, defend myself.


          JESUS...Ok, next time I edit this post it'll be with something in it...grr.
          hi

          Comment

          • Omeganitros
            auauauau
            • Jun 2003
            • 8897

            #290
            I feel your pain, HansSky. I have to put up with it all the time, except I never even hit the "Submit" button. I had to send LD a PM just in case.

            Comment

            • 87x
              Retired Staff
              • Dec 2002
              • 4379

              #291
              Fuck it, This game is about to end real quick...

              Im stating now that Im the vigalante. Im using this power to kill Eyespew, Im not giving a reason because I don't need to.. And im voting for cypher. Again I don't need to give a reason because this proves my humanity, and you only need to give reasons so people don't think you are "voting like a wolf". So if this ends the game so be it. If it doesn't, it sucks that I gotta come back to this another day.


              RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
              87x: more like.. professional goth.

              Comment

              • lightdarkness
                Summer!!
                • Jul 2003
                • 11310

                #292
                Vigilante role confirmed.

                Eyespew is removed from the game.

                Comment

                • Squeek
                  let it snow~
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 14444

                  #293
                  So, voting is over.

                  Vigilante: Fed up with the slow way of lyncing, this player takes matters into his hands. This player feels that the only way to get rid of the problem is to take everyone out. No one is innocent in this player's eyes.

                  How it works: The vigilante is selected randomly at the beginning of the game. The host must say the a vigilante will be used. Once selected, the host PMs the player who was selected.

                  Once per game, the vigilante is allowed to kill a person, no votes, no questions asked. In order to proceed with the kill, the player must inform EVERYONE of their intention. This is done by posting it in the game thread. This does count as that days lynch. The host then posts the next part of the story and changes the cycle.
                  Unless you can find some OTHER "Official Rules" document...

                  ~Squeek

                  Comment

                  • User6773

                    #294
                    Uh...LD, I don't know where you were coming from on that rule. Vigilante killing doesn't replace lynching...I don't know why you thought it did.

                    Comment

                    • Squeek
                      let it snow~
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 14444

                      #295
                      Originally posted by chardish
                      Uh...LD, I don't know where you were coming from on that rule. Vigilante killing doesn't replace lynching...I don't know why you thought it did.
                      Hi, Chardish. My name is Squeek.

                      YOUR official rules document is a 404 now, so I found one that based THEIR official rules from BMS. Is there a problem with that?

                      It's the host's decision, but LD is going to be at school until about 3pm EST.

                      ~Squeek

                      Edit: I see where you're coming from on this. No, I didn't get that from this thread; I pulled it off a website. It's not anybody here's quote.

                      Edit 2: I already PMd LD about this, so he knows about it. Just wait until he gets back from school.

                      Comment

                      • lightdarkness
                        Summer!!
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 11310

                        #296
                        Home from school, sick.

                        Vigilante doesn't count as days lynching.

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #297
                          yea... chardish is 100% right. no way in hell does the vigilante's kill take the place of a day's lynching.

                          PS - in a worst case scenario right now, its 3 humans vs 3 wolves. best case scenario, game is over humans win. if it is 3/3, the wolves have not won yet as they do not have a majority.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • Omeganitros
                            auauauau
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 8897

                            #298
                            I got a feeeling we are really close to winning this. I'm glad the vigilante wasn't killed earlier in the game.

                            Comment

                            • lightdarkness
                              Summer!!
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 11310

                              #299
                              voting goes til 10:30 tonight.

                              Comment

                              • 87x
                                Retired Staff
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 4379

                                #300
                                I didn't bolding my vote because I wanted to see who everyone else voted for.. If they don't vote with me.. then obviously they are a wolf.. Have fun with this one wolves.

                                Humans left in the game, I strongly recommend that you look for mass voting by people.

                                Vote with me, If cypher isn't a wolf, then we lose, but atleast we all voted together and did the best we could without letting the wolves take control over this situation.

                                Since Im the only human that can be trusted by the other humans, just vote with me and don't listen to anyone else, because they could be a wolf trying to persuade you to vote for someone else. I don't care if yall have had an alliance the whole game, side on my side. Because, really im the only person that can be trusted.

                                EDIT, damn forgot to bold my vote again. Cypher


                                RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
                                87x: more like.. professional goth.

                                Comment

                                Working...