TWG VI - Bombs Away - Day 5/Night 6 Wolf Victory

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blahblah18
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2004
    • 1662

    #76
    its an interesting dichotomy between the people that have voted and those that haven't...
    but for now... postCount++

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #77
      also... tps. alain's guide is nice, but he doesn't have everyones words. in the end, it not only comes down to votes, but also to what people say. i highly recommend everyone to re-read the thread each 5 pages or so. alot gets said, and without re-reading it, we lose out on the subtleties of the moment.
      RIP

      Comment

      • 87x
        Retired Staff
        • Dec 2002
        • 4379

        #78
        for lack of information to go of off I will be excepting a phantom vote: I will explain later...


        RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
        87x: more like.. professional goth.

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #79
          *accepting

          Also, why not just vote yourself or random vote? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard that phantom votes last until the end of the game.

          PS please explain soon.

          Comment

          • blahblah18
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2004
            • 1662

            #80
            i think it makes sense.. he's trying to show that since he's not a wolf, a phantom vote doesn't bother him, and since he doesn't want to leap to any accusation, why vote
            but for now... postCount++

            Comment

            • blahblah18
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2004
              • 1662

              #81
              I think there's already some fued gonna start going down between kilga and Tass and I want to see how it alters, and who chooses what side. I also wonder why Tass has kept his vote on Cypher and with Cypher being the leading candidate right now, that kind of scares me. Omega is kinda being coy about this whole seer thing... so odds are either way he'll be dead so I hope he's not the seer and then that's good for the humans.. because every time the wolves kill a nonrole at ngiht, thats the best the humans can hope for. So if Omega is the seer, I hope he does something more substantial then what he's already done, but since I have nowhere else to vote right now, I'll make my vote kilgamayan
              but for now... postCount++

              Comment

              • lightdarkness
                Summer!!
                • Jul 2003
                • 11310

                #82
                Cypher (2) - HansSky, Tass
                Kilga (2) - Omeganitros, blahblah
                Kefit (1) - Afrobean
                Tps222 (1) - Alainbryden
                87x (1) - eyespew
                HansSky (1) - Kilga
                Snapps (1) - Squeek

                Hasn't voted: a lot of you

                Deadline is at 7:30 tonight.

                Comment

                • CypherToorima
                  Boss of all bosses
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 2452

                  #83
                  Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                  Originally posted by Snapps
                  I vote myself
                  Flypie did the same thing a couple games ago. Look where that got her. She was a wolf, by the way.
                  I'm a figantic gaggot

                  Comment

                  • Kefit
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 1517

                    #84
                    Although I wish I had more to go on, if I don't vote now then I don't know if I will make it back to this thread before day one ends. Because of this, I am now going to vote for Omeganitros based on a hunch.


                    Originally posted by seinno
                    and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

                    Comment

                    • CypherToorima
                      Boss of all bosses
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 2452

                      #85
                      Hans, you have yet to explain your reasoning for voting for me besides following tass.
                      I'm a figantic gaggot

                      Comment

                      • Kilgamayan
                        Super Scooter Happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 6583

                        #86
                        Originally posted by blahblah18
                        I think there's already some fued gonna start going down between kilga and Tass and I want to see how it alters, and who chooses what side.
                        ...?
                        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #87
                          87x is being too quiet for me... he is acting like he is definitely not a wolf by taking a phantom vote, trying to show he is not afraid to take 1 vote, as a sign. My opinion could change depending if 87 ever explains his tactics.

                          Comment

                          • The_Q
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 4391

                            #88
                            Ok, I think I'm going to stick with Squeek.

                            Q

                            Comment

                            • lightdarkness
                              Summer!!
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 11310

                              #89
                              Cypher (2) - HansSky, Tass
                              Kilga (2) - Omeganitros, blahblah
                              87x (2) - eyespew, Tps222
                              Kefit (1) - Afrobean
                              Tps222 (1) - Alainbryden
                              HansSky (1) - Kilga
                              Snapps (1) - Squeek
                              Omeganitros (1) - Kefit
                              Squeek (1) - Q

                              About a hour left boys.

                              Comment

                              • CypherToorima
                                Boss of all bosses
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 2452

                                #90
                                I'm going to go with snapps this round. Like I said before, flypie did that, and she turned out to be a wolf.
                                I'm a figantic gaggot

                                Comment

                                Working...