TWG VI - Bombs Away - Day 5/Night 6 Wolf Victory

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CypherToorima
    Boss of all bosses
    • Jul 2003
    • 2452

    #136
    Alain, I fail to see any sort of connections between the posts. You're voting kilga because you thought he would kill Q for annoying him, even though he understood why Q was being cocky? I'm not sure because you hardly put any reason at all for voting kilga.
    I'm a figantic gaggot

    Comment

    • alainbryden
      Seen your member
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2003
      • 2873

      #137
      First wake up was omegantros' claims. I don't know if he's such a n00b as to post on the forums that he's the seer, but if he did and he said he saw kilga, then that's the first suspicion. Next, I pissed off Q, He got pissed off, and Kilga acknowleged his reason for being pissed off at me. If anyone would be more aware of the possibility of framing me for Q's death, Kilga wins suspicion on this account. Blah voted kilga at one point, just to push a reaction, and kilga did react, but in a way I'm unable to interpret with insight. I mean, I know that there are other reasons for killing Q, but alot of it would seem to point to me all of the sudden. Finally, I didn't want to suggest a more personal level, but I wasn't kilga's best friend as masterwolf last game and being accusatory of his hosting skills, but I am under the impression that if had the opportunity to put a jump on me, he wouldn't think twice. Kilga has posted very strangely so far this game. He has put in 8 posts, which is more than I can say for alot, but it's just the very blunt, uncontrovertial, less-critical, uncharacteristic nature of the posts. Everyone is entitled to their hunch and this is my BIG hunch. Whether people find it invalid, I don't mind, but Kilga's twisting my gut instinct right now. He has my vote.
      ~NEIGH

      Comment

      • CypherToorima
        Boss of all bosses
        • Jul 2003
        • 2452

        #138
        Alright, I sorta see the kilga link thing. It's vauge, but somewhat of a link nonetheless. but the omega thing...I see it more of a "I'm gonna get suspision on me so the seer may be save" type of deal
        I'm a figantic gaggot

        Comment

        • Omeganitros
          auauauau
          • Jun 2003
          • 8897

          #139
          I'm trying to trust only myself, by mostly cutting myself off. No AIM, no Online/Offline status, the works. But if you need to contact me in private, I'm willing to talk via PMs.
          And though I try to trust nobody, if I should come to need someone's trust, I will expect it.


          Frankly, Afrobean's vote disturbs me as of now.
          Originally posted by Afrobean
          I'm still suspicious of Kefit. Not only was he not wolf'd first day, but he's been pretty quiet. I'd expect someone who had such suspicion cast upon them to talk more to prove their unwolfishness.
          Using the fact that Kefit wasn't wolfed on day one as a reason seems kinda silly to me. Believe me, the thought has crossed my mind as well, but right now I don't think Kefit has given us any real reason to vote him. I could give Afro the benefit of doubt since this is also his first game, but I'm not going to. I expect him to be smarter than that. I expect him to not possibly be playing dumb.

          Afrobean.

          Comment

          • alainbryden
            Seen your member
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2003
            • 2873

            #140
            I now have to retract my statement about omegantros' claims. If he actually had seen Kilga he would have hopped onto my vote. Since this is clearly unsupported, I withdraw my support for omegantros, and my vote for kilga and instead hold a neutral vote for myself until I get a new lead. alainbryden Sorry for wasting board space.
            ~NEIGH

            Comment

            • lightdarkness
              Summer!!
              • Jul 2003
              • 11310

              #141
              Alain (2) - Squeek, Alain
              87x (2) - Phantom Vote, Kefit
              blahblah (1) - Kilga
              Squeek (1) - eyespew
              Omeganitros (1) - Afrobean
              Afrobean (1) - Omeganitros

              Alain is in the lead as far as votes goes, because a regular vote counts more than a phantom vote.

              7 for insta, 36 hours is at 10am tomorrow.

              Comment

              • Omeganitros
                auauauau
                • Jun 2003
                • 8897

                #142
                The only person I could ever truley trust is a Vigilante who revealed himself.
                I don't want to trust any of you, but I probably will end up doing just that.

                And you all shouldn't be so quick to trust me. And since it's your choice whether to trust me or not, I have no problem saying right now that I am not a Vigilante, and thus I have no incentive to reveal myself.

                Comment

                • CypherToorima
                  Boss of all bosses
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 2452

                  #143
                  wait, what?
                  Originally posted by Omeganitros
                  and thus I have no incentive to reveal myself.
                  I'm a figantic gaggot

                  Comment

                  • alainbryden
                    Seen your member
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 2873

                    #144
                    He just meant that since he's not vigilante, he has no reason to tell us what he is, because we have no reason to beleive him.
                    ~NEIGH

                    Comment

                    • Omeganitros
                      auauauau
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8897

                      #145
                      Frankly, Afrobean's vote disturbs me as of now.
                      Afrobean wrote:
                      I'm still suspicious of Kefit. Not only was he not wolf'd first day, but he's been pretty quiet. I'd expect someone who had such suspicion cast upon them to talk more to prove their unwolfishness.

                      I made the retarded mistake of reading that post and thinking that Afrobean had voted Kefit. ld's update on votes just made me realize my error.

                      Many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many apologies to Afrobean. I withdraw my vote and put it on....ummmmmm.....Well, I withdraw my vote.

                      Comment

                      • lightdarkness
                        Summer!!
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 11310

                        #146
                        You can't withdraw your vote.

                        It can be changed.

                        Comment

                        • Omeganitros
                          auauauau
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 8897

                          #147
                          Well, bugger.


                          Then I vote for HansSky, because nobody else in their right mind should vote for him, and I don't want to seal anyone's fate just yet, including my own.

                          Comment

                          • alainbryden
                            Seen your member
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 2873

                            #148
                            hence why I voted for myself
                            ~NEIGH

                            Comment

                            • Omeganitros
                              auauauau
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8897

                              #149
                              But that would give me 2 votes. If I did that, one more vote could be my death.

                              You've brought yourself up to 2 votes, and I'm not going to vote for you, but who's to say someone else might?

                              Comment

                              • HansSky
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1925

                                #150
                                I've thought long and hard of who to vote for here, and you have no idea how difficult it was to decide.


                                So....I didn't. My vote goes to Tass, because I don't think anybody else is going to be willing to vote for him.
                                hi

                                Comment

                                Working...