TWG VI - Bombs Away - Day 5/Night 6 Wolf Victory

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #46
    RE: TWG VI - Night 1

    7:32pm EST FFR time on Thurs... OR Insta-Lynch after 12 hours... OR when all votes are in.
    i don't get what is so hard about that.
    RIP

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #47
      RE: TWG VI - Night 1

      Originally posted by Tass
      hey guys... why don't we ALL vote for ourselves. HAR HAR HAR. that would be really hard work on LD.
      Well, I have reason to believe that I may not be able to get on FFR tommorow, so I was just trying to keep myself safe. If you think it's such a bad idea, would you rather me random vote?

      Oh well, it doesn't really matter, I've decided to vote Kefit for reasons stated above.

      Comment

      • alainbryden
        Seen your member
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2003
        • 2873

        #48
        RE: TWG VI - Night 1

        omg, we only have a half hour left *panic* *panic* okay, I uh vote Qreepy. He's been suspiciously quiet o_O
        ~NEIGH

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #49
          RE: TWG VI - Night 1

          It seems that the reason for Qreepy's silence is the fact that he's not in this game.

          Horay! I'm not the only one to not check the roster.

          PS I suggest you all go read it right now before you make the same mistake.

          EDIT:
          87x
          Afrobean
          Alainbryden
          BlahBlah
          Cypher
          Evilbutterfly
          eyespew
          HansSky
          Kefit
          Kilgamayan
          Snapps
          Omeganitros
          Q
          Squeek
          Tass
          Tps222

          Comment

          • alainbryden
            Seen your member
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2003
            • 2873

            #50
            Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            It seems that the reason for Qreepy's silence is the fact that he's not in this game.

            Horay! I'm not the only one to not check the roster.

            PS I suggest you all go read it right now before you make the same mistake.
            [/quoteDemontratingWhoDidn'tGetMyJoke]
            ~NEIGH

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #51
              Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

              Originally posted by alainbryden
              Originally posted by Afrobean
              It seems that the reason for Qreepy's silence is the fact that he's not in this game.

              Horay! I'm not the only one to not check the roster.

              PS I suggest you all go read it right now before you make the same mistake.
              [/quoteDemontratingWhoDidn'tGetMyJoke]
              I thought that you may be joking, but there was one thing you did. You bolded it. Bolding it makes it an official vote. Therefore, right now, you're voting for someone who is not in the game.

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #52
                RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                ugh, whatever. stop bickering.

                to get things started, i'll toss a vote on Cypher. he's usually active at night and in twgs... but he hasn't made a post yet.
                RIP

                Comment

                • alainbryden
                  Seen your member
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 2873

                  #53
                  RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                  Okay, well then according to afrobean my official vote is currently for qreepy. I really hope he gets voted off.
                  ~NEIGH

                  Comment

                  • evilbutterfly
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 5784

                    #54
                    RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                    I vote for evilbutterfly. That bastard called me a wolf! Oh wait, me and him are both dead!

                    *lays back down in his snowy grave*
                    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                    And I write the blog for their website.

                    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                    Comment

                    • eyespewgreekfire
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 372

                      #55
                      RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                      I vote for 87x because of this post:
                      heh, it sure would of Tass. Anyway, I think EB wasn't at all a bad choice to get rid of, I actually thought he did really good last game and the wolves probably saw the same thought provoking qualities in him that I and Tass did. To be honest I didn't read too much of the last game, just becuase the days where so damn long it left too much time to talk, and I really didn't feel like catching up on all those pages. So if anyone could point out some specific pages I should read that would be awesome. Also, could I get a dead line on when the day will be over?
                      Talking so much about the wolves in the third person like this seems rather fishy. This whole line of saying it was a good choice and all seems odd.

                      Comment

                      • CypherToorima
                        Boss of all bosses
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 2452

                        #56
                        RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                        Sorry I wasn't here but i do have school, and I had a project I needed to finish.
                        Bah, I hate day ones. There is hardly anything to go on, let alone it being the first day that this was open. Hopefully people will post alot between now and deadline.
                        I'm a figantic gaggot

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #57
                          Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                          Originally posted by HansSky
                          First of all- Yeah, I'm at school right now.
                          Second of all- My first TWG game...should be fun.
                          Third of all- Don't know why EB was killed. I do have some suspicion that it might not have anything to do with this game because of what happened last game...but anywho. I know there are stronger players out there, but the wolves might be in fear that they would be guardianed. I dunno, but I'll wait to check this again once I get home.
                          Hmm...he is trying to sell the whole innocent newb idea, and is obvisiously selling that he is human, and has been quiet since. I'm not going to commit to him completey, but wait for some more posts to come up, and think it out.


                          Yes, but look, he said that the wolves might be in fear. To me that sound like, "i am not a wolf, nope not me".

                          Comment

                          • alainbryden
                            Seen your member
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 2873

                            #58
                            RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                            First, Tps222, congradulations on your first post so far this game. You should talk. I think that HansSky was right on the ball with the EB comment, and he never once pressed that he was human, he kept is post completely inconspicuous, and as a new player, it was very well done. I think Tps was throwing a complete red herring in bringing his name up. There's nothing in the least strange about HansSky, and the game has only been open for a half a dozen hours, so only the craziest of us have had a change to post more than once so far. There's no selling of any ideas by Hans, he didn't even raise a suspicion of someone being a wolf, Tps is looking to start something with no firewood. He's my biggest lead right now.
                            ~NEIGH

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #59
                              What, lil' old me?

                              Nah...but, I'm following Tass on this one and voting for Cypher

                              This is subject to change, by the way.
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • alainbryden
                                Seen your member
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 2873

                                #60
                                Hans, as much as I defended you, you didn't really have a reason to vote for Cypher just now. Tass was premature with that vote, infact it was a suspiciously bad reason for him to make such a vote, and Cypher explained himself for taking so long to get to a computer. Don't be starting bandwagons just yet.
                                ~NEIGH

                                Comment

                                Working...