I vote for lightdarkness
TWG VI - Bombs Away - Day 5/Night 6 Wolf Victory
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
If you throw another lame vote like this in the game, you will be removed.Originally posted by SnappsI vote for lightdarkness
Comment
-
i'm curious blahblah.... what fued between me and kilga? i haven't talked to him once this game.
i mean, i know he and i don't always see eye to eye on the forums, but i don't think we've had any issues either on or off the forums. plus, i know he doesn't like to be bothered on AIM about TWG, so i avoid talking to him.
and, i explained on AIM about cypher. i'm 102% clueless right now, so i feel that my vote is as much on a random guess as anything else. i know its very uncharacteristic for me, but not much has been said this game to go off of.RIPComment
-
I was just saying how I could have seen some snide comment by you about how people Should listen to what you say or something. I dunno, it just seemed like it was going to happen... and I still think snapps is just ridiculousl... now voting for cypher cuz cypher voted for him... who knows anymore,. this is al lridiculousbut for now... postCount++

Comment
-
Just so you know, all votes are in except 87x's, who says he is expecting a Phantom Vote.
However, voting will not close til the 36 hour deadline, unless 87x comes and votes before then.
The deadline is aprox. 7:30 tonight (50 minutes from this post).
Comment
-
ok what the hell. People are just throwing in random votes. Probably now that I'm defending myself people will be all like 'omg u r defening urself u must be a wulf' and there is a revenge vote that's gonna get me lynched. who want's to be friggin random voted off'd. If this is how you guys are gonna play this game, I don't see humans winning.I'm a figantic gaggotComment
-
switching my vote to Snapps
1. you're an idiot. this has been proven now in multiple TWGs
2. you have no respect for the game, as shown by your actions this game
3. i don't wany cypher to be voted off, at least not yet....
4. you bandwagoned onto my vote with no reason whatsoever.RIPComment
-
Snapps (3) - Squeek, Cypher, Tass
Cypher (2) - HansSky, Snapps
Kilga (2) - Omeganitros, blahblah
87x (2) - eyespew, Tps222
Kefit (1) - Afrobean
Tps222 (1) - Alainbryden
HansSky (1) - Kilga
Omeganitros (1) - Kefit
Squeek (1) - Q
Comment
-
-
RE: TWG VI - Night 1
“Lets take it slow, we don’t want any of us to get hurt, especially since our guide is gone” Tass explains.
“Good idea, that path over there looks…” Blahblah’s words were halted by a sudden explosion. Snow went everywhere, followed by rubble, and everyone started covering their heads.
After all the rubble stoped falling, frantic chatter started.
“WHAT, THE FUCK, WAS THAT!” 87x shouts.
“It looked like an explosion Einstein.” Cypher exclaims with a sarcastic tone.
“Well, I don’t think Mother Nature did that” Snapps added, “It seems someone doesn’t want us to get down from here. Do you think there are enemies among us?”
Just as he finished his sentence, another large explosion was heard, only this time, it was far away.
IT CAME FROM CHARDISH CITY.
The entire city was leveled, as a shockwave was sent out, the hikers watched in horror as buildings were annihilated one by one. Fires breaking out across the city, scorched land followed.
No one spoke for about 15 minutes, no one moved, not even a muscle.
“Yes Snapps, I do think there are enemies among us.” Kilga says as his jaw lay wide open, “but why would they be here?”
“Isn’t it obvious?” Tass said, “So they could hide from the blast.”
“That is true,” HansSky says, “but how are we to know who they are?”
“Well…” Kefit starts, “We could take a vote as to who we think the bad guys are, and then push them off a cliff or something. Does anyone object to that?”
Everyone shook their head in agreement, as to look nonchalant. (OMG LD USED A BIG WORD)
“Um.. I guess we should take a vote then” Snapps states, “Um, who wants him to die?”
A few hands rise. This continues for about 3 minutes.
“Uhh, I’m the last one left, who wants me to die?” Snapps says.
Several hands raise, those of Squeek, Cypher, and Tass.
“WHAT!?!?!?!? ME? But I just came up here to see the scenery! I’m no explosive expert!”
“They have voted, ” Kilga states, “and you must obey by the rules we set forth, it is only fair, it seems we won’t be able to get down the mountain without more explosions.”
“Fine, but you will be hearing from my laywer!” Snapps shouts.
“Your lawyers dead, idiot” Alain says, as he pushes Snapps from the mountain.
It is now NIGHT 2. Those who need to contact me, please do so.
For future reference, those who are lynched will appear in blue, and those who are wolfed will appear in red.
Comment
-
RE: TWG VI - Night 1
“Ok, with that done, we should start setting up camp for tonight” suggests Blahblah.
“Great idea,” says Tass “Hopefully we can reach the bottom tomorrow.”
Everyone sets up their tent, and starts to drift off into a deep sleep.
The night passes without a sound made.
The next morning, everyone arose just as the sun did.
“Are we all here?” asks Q.
“Yea, appears that way.” Alain said “Hey Q, whats that thing on your neck?”
“Huh? What thing? Where?” Q reachs on his neck, to find a small rectangular object attached to his neck. He pulls it off his skin.
A HUGE EXPLOSION overcomes Q, as his head goes flying through the air.
“HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!” shouts Kefit.
“HE JUST HAD HIS HEAD BLOWN OFF!” shouts HansSky even louder.
“Alright, this is hardcore, we need to vote again, and quickly, there is still an enemy present.” Eyespew says quickly.
It is now DAY 2.
7 votes is instalynch.
36 hours @ 10:10am on Saturday.
Comment
-
RE: TWG VI - Night 1
HOLY CRAP THAT WAS VIOLENT! but would there even be a head left?I'm a figantic gaggotComment
-
RE: TWG VI - Night 1
...
Was anyone else expecting something...different?
"Q reachs on his neck, to find a small rectangular object attached to his neck. He pulls it off his skin. A HUGE EXPLOSION overcomes Q, as his head goes flying through the air."
Is this a modern-day hike up a mountain outside a leveled city with random people or some time in the future?
LD, I think I need to teach you a few things about fiction stories.
~Squeek
Edit - I just got the title. Clever.Comment
-
RE: TWG VI - Night 1
well... Q got what he wanted:
xanderman2064: I might give up my position in TWG. I don't want to play anymore.
xanderman2064 signed off at 5:27:52 PM.
xanderman2064 signed on at 6:17:40 PM.
TasselFoot: y?
xanderman2064: because it's getting old and stale
and i was almost completely trusting of him too... guess i was right to be. oh well. damned wolves killing off the people i talk to.
also, hard to pin killing Q on anyone... he's the 2nd best player as per the stats. everyone would want him dead.RIPComment
Comment