TWG VI - Bombs Away - Day 5/Night 6 Wolf Victory

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #271
    Well, I guess that was kind of expected.

    First of all, I was really mad when I wrote that, because I thought I stated my reasonings clearly enough, but I was still being accused of being a wolf. Also, that doesn't mean what I said is false either...I really don't care if I lose, but I will still try and help the humans win. It was just the people's reasonings that got me going.

    Oh, and I win anyways...because I used some foul, malice word 3 times in a row.
    hi

    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #272
      Would you bastards hurry up and avenge my death already!? :P
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • 87x
        Retired Staff
        • Dec 2002
        • 4379

        #273
        Who all is left in the game?


        RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
        87x: more like.. professional goth.

        Comment

        • lightdarkness
          Summer!!
          • Jul 2003
          • 11310

          #274
          7 People left in the game.

          Instalynch at 4 votes.

          Comment

          • HansSky
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1925

            #275
            List of people:

            87x
            Tps
            Eyespew
            HansSky
            Cypher
            Omega
            Squeek
            hi

            Comment

            • eyespewgreekfire
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2003
              • 372

              #276
              hans seems really suspicious. this last post he made just sounds like excuses not to get lynched. He has been defensive, and I think he is trying to mask himself as a dumb bandwagoner, when he is really a wolf. I think that kefit was actually the seer as we can see, and that was shown this last night. However, I do not think that there has been very much evidence as of yet, so I am willing to change my vote. Nonetheless, Hans seems to be highly suspicious and has for an extended period of time, yet he has survived.

              Comment

              • Tps222
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 6169

                #277
                When does the voting end

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #278
                  36 hours after LD posted Kefit's death message. my estimate on that: 9ish am est friday.

                  or when all votes are in, or when there is a majority. majority = 4
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • Omeganitros
                    auauauau
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 8897

                    #279
                    Well, there goes Kefit. I liked Afrobean's death. If that happened in HL2, I would have laughed my head off.

                    I'm putting my vote on Cypher again.

                    Edit: I don't see anything wrong with Hans. He's done nothing to show he might be a wolf. I mean, nothing really big. In fact, I bet Cypher and eyespew are wolves. Trying to get rid of another human.

                    Comment

                    • CypherToorima
                      Boss of all bosses
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 2452

                      #280
                      Hans has said/done nothing to prove himself human. He gets my vote for my previously stated reasons.
                      I'm a figantic gaggot

                      Comment

                      • lightdarkness
                        Summer!!
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 11310

                        #281
                        Hans - Cypher, Eyespew
                        Cypher - Omeganitros

                        Instalynch at 4 votes.

                        Comment

                        • CypherToorima
                          Boss of all bosses
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 2452

                          #282
                          @omega:
                          NotSoFarOff: Alright...well, first bit of news.
                          NotSoFarOff: DO NOT. Under any circumstances, trust blah.
                          Kefit42: Any reason?
                          NotSoFarOff: He's trying to rally together a clan, in which I am included.
                          NotSoFarOff: I don't trust him at all.
                          NotSoFarOff: He plans on voting off you, mainly.
                          NotSoFarOff: Then Tps.
                          NotSoFarOff: And Squeek.
                          NotSoFarOff: He says that he suspects those three as wolves.
                          Kefit42: I can see why he suspects me
                          Kefit42: My aim convos with him haven't gone that great
                          NotSoFarOff: However, since I am really starting to believe that he himself is a wolf...and he wants you out, I can assume you're human.
                          Kefit42: Not unless you are almost certain he is a wolf
                          Kefit42: Or that I am human
                          NotSoFarOff: I think I will be posting the conversations I have had with him later today.
                          Kefit42: I'm hoping that whoever gets killed tonight is telling
                          Kefit42: So that we have something more to work with tomorrow
                          NotSoFarOff: I may change my mind, but I think I am posting this stuff.


                          That's what I am basing my vote off.
                          I'm a figantic gaggot

                          Comment

                          • Jpec07
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2004
                            • 81

                            #283
                            I'm no n00b to TWG, although to the forum I am relatively new. Isn't posting AIM conversations and PMs illegal?

                            Comment

                            • Omeganitros
                              auauauau
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8897

                              #284
                              Okay. That sounds fair. I guess.

                              Comment

                              • CypherToorima
                                Boss of all bosses
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 2452

                                #285
                                No, posting AIM convo's is not illegal, posting pms is
                                I'm a figantic gaggot

                                Comment

                                Working...