TWG VI - Bombs Away - Day 5/Night 6 Wolf Victory

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Squeek
    let it snow~
    • Jan 2004
    • 14444

    #301
    Just wanted to point something funny out.

    I strongly recommend that you look for mass voting by people.
    ...And then you proceed to join in with mass voting by people. People with no evidence. 'grats.

    I'll be back in a few hours after this final. I'll place my vote after some people get back from their schools.

    ~Squeek

    Comment

    • 87x
      Retired Staff
      • Dec 2002
      • 4379

      #302
      actually.. I wanted you to look out for mass voting by other people. I thought it was construed that way.

      Basically, Like I said, Im the only one to trust, there is no need to talk to anyone else, just vote cypher. I don't have to provide reasons, because you only give reasons to prove that you have a motive behind what you are doing and not trying to kill people, like a wolf. But, im not a wolf as confirmed by my role. So no reasons are needed. Just vote cypher and get this day over with.


      RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
      87x: more like.. professional goth.

      Comment

      • lightdarkness
        Summer!!
        • Jul 2003
        • 11310

        #303
        To clear a few things up.

        Instalynch IS NOT 3 votes.

        Instalynch is defined as this

        If there is an odd number, it's players/2 +.5

        If it's even, it's players/2 + 1

        Therefore, instalynch is still at 4 votes.

        Comment

        • CypherToorima
          Boss of all bosses
          • Jul 2003
          • 2452

          #304
          87x, Phantoms will screw you over.
          I'm a figantic gaggot

          Comment

          • Squeek
            let it snow~
            • Jan 2004
            • 14444

            #305
            87x, Phantoms will screw you over.

            ~Squeek

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #306
              Originally posted by 87x
              for lack of information to go of off I will be excepting a phantom vote: I will explain later...
              Phantoms will screw you over. 87x

              Comment

              • lightdarkness
                Summer!!
                • Jul 2003
                • 11310

                #307
                INSTALYNCH

                Comment

                • User6773

                  #308
                  Originally posted by lightdarkness
                  To clear a few things up.

                  Instalynch IS NOT 3 votes.

                  Instalynch is defined as this

                  If there is an odd number, it's players/2 +.5

                  If it's even, it's players/2 + 1

                  Therefore, instalynch is still at 4 votes.
                  Better way of putting it:

                  You need at least 50% of the votes for an instalynch.
                  3 out of 7 is about 42%.
                  4 out of 7 is about 57%. Thus, 4 votes required.

                  But, phantoms will screw 87x over.

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #309
                    "Hey! I think I see a car going by over there!" Shouts 87x, after killing eyespew randomly.

                    87x leans up to the car, and asks the driver if he can give them a lift to safty. And at that moment, 87x is shot dead.

                    "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO!" shouts HansSky, as he sees Cypher, TPS, and Squeek standing together, with Squeek holding a smoking gun.

                    "You are all idiots. You coudln't even kill a single one of us" says Squeek. "It was only a matter of time before you all killed each other, and now we have you out numbered. You are finished."

                    "I don't understand!!!! Why would you do this!" shouts HansSky

                    "Money! Greed! Pure fun!" shouts Tps

                    "Get it over with" says the man in the car.

                    "Say good bye" says Cypher, as he shoots HansSky and Omeganitros in the head.

                    "Lets go you guys, safe house set up outside the city. Rescue teams just found out there is no radiation, and will be coming in soon, we need to get going."

                    The three bombers got in the car, and drove away.

                    DAY 5 WOLF TEAM VICTORY!

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #310
                      Re: TWG VI - Bombs Away - Day 5/Night 6 Wolf Victory

                      Archived 5-9-2014 3:05 PM EST
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      Working...