TWG VI - Bombs Away - Day 5/Night 6 Wolf Victory

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blahblah18
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2004
    • 1662

    #106
    RE: TWG VI - Night 1

    first of all.. this is why I"ll be running for TWG overlord(moderator) for next game, and it shall be fairly awesome
    but for now... postCount++

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #107
      RE: TWG VI - Night 1

      stop campaigning and start playing. no one cares about TWG7 while TWG6 is going on.
      RIP

      Comment

      • HansSky
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1925

        #108
        RE: TWG VI - Night 1

        It seems that the only person that had the slightest of problems with Q(in this game) was Kilga. But this was only because of his arrogance, and I really can't put blame on Kilga for that.

        Going along with Tass, he really is one of the best players here, so he's a threat to anybody.

        Not a clue yet...I'll see how this progresses and then try and start to process something in my head.
        hi

        Comment

        • blahblah18
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2004
          • 1662

          #109
          RE: TWG VI - Night 1

          well I think Tass seems like top threat here so far. And I'm going to voice all these concerns out here, because might as well let the whole world know. As he's said in previous games, he plays to win... and as a human the way to win is to create some form of alliance. Every game where he's been human he's been very vocal in everything from the very start , including tlaking about the seer and trying to find the seer. In the games where he's been a wolf, he's waited for other peopel to talk and then counters their arguments. Its just a different style, but its been pretty consistent over the 5 previous games, and since there's actually a nice sample of both styles (see TWG I and TWG IV for when he's a wolf), I can fairly say that so far he's acting as the Wolf Tassel isntead of the Human Tassel, and he most likely will be my vote for today.
          but for now... postCount++

          Comment

          • lightdarkness
            Summer!!
            • Jul 2003
            • 11310

            #110
            RE: TWG VI - Night 1

            I've got a crap load of HW tonight, so I couldn't make the story super awesome for you guys.

            Sorry

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #111
              RE: TWG VI - Night 1

              one thing Blah.... how many posts have i made this game? thats right... more than anyone else.

              PS - look at TWG5. i wasn't very vocal early on there either.

              PPS - Q was the only person in my alliance, as i haven't been graced by the seer yet.
              RIP

              Comment

              • alainbryden
                Seen your member
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2003
                • 2873

                #112
                RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                I dissagree LD, I think that the story was super awesome, and the title is brilliant. *clap*
                ~NEIGH

                Comment

                • evilbutterfly
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 5784

                  #113
                  Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  no one cares about TWG7 while TWG6 is going on.
                  I care...

                  Oh, sorry. *ghost eb returns to his body, which is now quite frigid. so cold...so lonely...*
                  So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                  In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                  So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                  And I write the blog for their website.

                  Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                  Comment

                  • alainbryden
                    Seen your member
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 2873

                    #114
                    RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                    As far as I'm concerned Tps, blah, Tass, Omegantros, Hans and Cypher have been drawing the most attention to themselves.

                    I think people are still acting weird about cypher's suspicious ways last game. I don't see him causing such a commotion this game. If anything, that's what's suspicious.

                    Blah seems to be drawing a reaction out of tass and kilga, probably to judge where they stand by their reactions. I'm pretty sure he would be so openly and strongly accusatory about more than one person if he were a wolf. I place no suspicion on blah.

                    Tass is a tough character to read, he is always careful to act the same way in every game, regardless of his character, and I think he's succeeding in doing this now, I hold no suspicion for him.

                    I have my reasons for being suspicious of Tps, no one else seems to share these, I'm still keeping a suspicious eye on him though, awaiting his next post.

                    Hans seems to be our typical n00b starting crap unintentionally. He's trying to be more objective now and smarten up. A typicall Snapps case if you ask me, but I wouldn't put it past him. He's still on my suspicion list but not too high.

                    I usually don't watch kilga very closely in games, but he's seemed to be less active a poster than in the other games. He's usually tracking rules, insulting peoples' intelligence, and being somewhat off-topic once in a while alot more than he is in this game. I would consider this change in behaviour to be a wolfy precaution on his part, but I do not consider this observation at all grounds for suspicion. Any number of factors, from current schedule to the events of last game could have changed the behaviour of how kilga is now posting.

                    I'm also going to put in a good word for Omegantros. He's been posting alot of weird things and voting for alot of weird reasons if any at all. Don't be fooled people. If there are any half intelligent wolves on the team they would be keeping him off the boards. For the beginning of the game, this isn't much to go off of. I would be more wary of other peoples' attempts to make him a public target, because it would be so easy.

                    Those who I haven't mentioned, are doing a good job of keeping themselves out of the cross-hairs. I consider this behaviour suspicious in itself. By the end of day2, those still keeping fairly quiet should start being observed more closely. There's usually one or two wolves that like to stay underground, while the other (usually the master wolf or one of the more experienced wolves) works on manipulating the image of others on the forums.

                    That's my two cents. Keep your guard up.
                    ~NEIGH

                    Comment

                    • Omeganitros
                      auauauau
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8897

                      #115
                      RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                      Jolly good post, alain.

                      I would have to guess these wolves have some good wits. Two people wolfed, and we still don't have any fingers to point. But then again, most of us here are critical thinkers...

                      I, myself, am not looking for the wolves as much as I am looking for the other special roles. They have to be almost just as careful to not reveal themselves, and finding your allies can help find your enemies.

                      Comment

                      • 87x
                        Retired Staff
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 4379

                        #116
                        RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                        Alright, Sorry everyone for my somewhat attention grabbing post on day 1. The situation went like this.

                        I woke up at 10 am, before my alarm sounded and figured I would go back to sleep until it did sound. Well, it never did. So I woke up at 2:58 and had to be at work at 3. So I rushed to get a shower and as I was getting out of the shower my friend came over. He got online, and I figured I would use him as a means to comunicate with you all to atleast somewhat explain what I was going to do for day 1. I called him from my cell phone on the way to work and told him to write what I posted word for word. As if I was able to post from my phone, I would of said the same thing.

                        I didn't see anything worth, maybe, voting someone off over. So I just didn't vote.

                        As of right now, I still see nothing worth voting on someone over but I have read what everyone has written and Im starting to form some opinions of my own.

                        Everyone just remember.

                        "Being in the publics eye, Keeps you out of the eye of the public".
                        -Me.


                        RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
                        87x: more like.. professional goth.

                        Comment

                        • Snapps
                          NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 5650

                          #117
                          RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                          HOLY HANNUKKAH I AM DEAD

                          I like how I died, I even flew on the way down the hill :D.

                          NOW I CAN FLAI AWAY!

                          Comment

                          • Squeek
                            let it snow~
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 14444

                            #118
                            Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                            Originally posted by alainbryden
                            As far as I'm concerned Tps, blah, Tass, Omegantros, Hans and Cypher have been drawing the most attention to themselves.

                            Those who I haven't mentioned, are doing a good job of keeping themselves out of the cross-hairs. I consider this behaviour suspicious in itself.
                            Ok, so those 6 people are the most suspicious...and everybody else is too... wait. That puts me back to square one on this one. Consarn it.

                            I really wish there was more to go off of at this point, but I'm re-re-re-re-reading the thread hundreds of times and not particularly finding anything that Alain didn't point out already.

                            ~Squeek

                            Comment

                            • 87x
                              Retired Staff
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 4379

                              #119
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                              Forget what Alain said and form your own opinion, we reading something that someone has already reviewed people tend to skip things and look only at what was already discussed like thats the only thing there. Time to look into who would want The_Q killed. That narrows the feild down to everyone. evil could have just been a random killing on someone they knew wouldn't be guardianed, but they took a risk going for Q. Q as a confirmed human would of proved quite benficial for us. Maybe someone that was once in an alliance or someone who was the guardian once before who would know the tactics of the person as the guardian.

                              Maybe some of the new players because of the risk taken, maybe a smarted player trying to play it off as the new players. Maybe a combination of experience and lack of experience which would make the new players just be led around by more experienced. Hopefully one of the new players is the master and they make themself obviouse.

                              We should look at the quiet ones, by the 8th page people should of said atleast something intelligent or thought provoking, that is unless they don't want to provoke thought.


                              RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
                              87x: more like.. professional goth.

                              Comment

                              • HansSky
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1925

                                #120
                                Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                                One person that sparks my interest is Kilga. His post count thus far is about five or six, but all but one of these posts have actual content in them(pertaining to the game). Every other time he posted has either been to vote, or no more than one line comments. So I pulled out his only decent post for all to look at and study.

                                I also find it odd that he only said something of interest when eb was killed. Or, when there was nothing to go on. Since then, he has basically kept his mouth shut.


                                Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                                Eee bee seems like a good target for wolves who don't really want to give anything away. Killing someone prominent is a good way to attract attention and start discussion, but kill enough "just kind of there" players and all the really good players will be left, all suspicious of each other, and the number of wrong lynches they can make has decreased considerably without "Why is this good player still alive? I bet they're a wolf" speculation possibilities.

                                I seriously doubt Afro or Snapps had anything to do with this.
                                hi

                                Comment

                                Working...