TWG VI - Bombs Away - Day 5/Night 6 Wolf Victory

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CypherToorima
    Boss of all bosses
    • Jul 2003
    • 2452

    #196
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

    Afrobean, I honestly don't see what's so supicious about what omeganitros has said. It seems to me that everybody is using the same lame proof to try and get omega lynched. The only thing I see about omega is that even though he has sort of claimed to be the seer, he hasn't been wolfed.


    Alas, I fear I was wrong about tass. Had I known he was talking about AIM alliances and the such, I probably wouldn't have voted for him
    I'm a figantic gaggot

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #197
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

      Originally posted by Cypher
      The only thing I see about omega is that even though he has sort of claimed to be the seer, he hasn't been wolfed.
      Yea, if he was the seer, then the wolves would have wolf'd him. The fact that he has yet to be wolf'd proves to me that the wolves don't want to kill him. And why would the wolves not want to kill Omega? Because Omega is lying about being seer and is also a wolf.

      Comment

      • eyespewgreekfire
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 372

        #198
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

        I vote omega afro and squeek have said all there is to say. I can think of nothing more.

        Comment

        • Kefit
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 1517

          #199
          I have no clue what is going on in this game. Some lengthy aim convos I had yesterday with several people did nothing but make me even more lost. I have no idea who might be a wolf, if Alain actually is the guardian, if Tass actually was a wolf. Even after rereading the thread and the convos I had last night, I still cannot come to any conclusions - there seems to me to be no more evidence going one way than there is the other.

          I have noticed that I am not alone on this either. It seems to me that most of the players in this game are just as lost as I am. This has been oen of the main reason I haven't been posting much, and probably why the interest level and pace of this game seem rather low when compared to past FFR TWGs.

          But there is one person who sticks out to me as seemingly knowing what is happening this game: Alainbryden. Indeed, he seems to be a lot more aware of what's going on in this game than anyone else is. With any real evidence lacking from this thread, this leaves two ways that I can think of for him to be building his thoughts. He could be having extensive aim convos outside of this thread; indeed, I am almost certain he is. However, judging from the paranoid nature of the convos I had last night, I can't see how these convos would help clear the game up for him in any significant way. The second way he could be building his thought processes is that he is a wolf, and that he already knows who all of the wolves and humans are. This would give him a huge advantage over everyone else in building his arguments, and judging from his posts so far, he indeed seems to have an advantage of some form or another.


          Originally posted by seinno
          and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #200
            I'm not sure if I've voted yet this round, so just to be safe: Omeganitros.

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #201
              Kefit said it perfectly. Alain is just voting me for reasons that we can't see, and is acting very strange, the only way he could be so sure of something is that he is a wolf, and already knows who is who. Unless i get proof of these aim conversations, then i don't believe he is human, and im sure many people are thinking that this is a revenge vote, but i'm just choosing the one who is acting the strangest, so for that i vote Alain

              Comment

              • alainbryden
                Seen your member
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2003
                • 2873

                #202
                Honestly, look back at what I've done and said. There's no way I could have said any of those things if I were a wolf. No one in hell would risk it. We all saw where the fake seer bit got me last came. Also, there's nothing in tps' post to make me think he's human, He still ahs that strange, circular reasoning, and weak point against his post.
                ~NEIGH

                Comment

                • alainbryden
                  Seen your member
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 2873

                  #203
                  Shi!, well, as of right now, Omegantros is the best choice because he has made 0 posts since the last game, has way too much evidence riding against him, and after the way this game has been played so far, a wolf probably figures the best way to win is to say nothing at all and be overlooked. We can't affort to risk letting people sit on the sidelines, but I'm coming back for you tps.
                  ~NEIGH

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #204
                    dont forget 87x's phantom.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • lightdarkness
                      Summer!!
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 11310

                      #205
                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      dont forget 87x's phantom.
                      Whoops, thanks...

                      Omeganitros (3) - Eyespew, Afrobean, Alain
                      Alain (3) - Kefit, Tps, Cypher
                      87x (1) - Phantom Vote

                      EDIT: edited to reflect vote below...

                      Comment

                      • CypherToorima
                        Boss of all bosses
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 2452

                        #206
                        Holy crap, nice 'save your ass' vote there alain. I thought tps had the best evidence since he was your first vote. but then you scramble to make up hollow evidence for voting for the only person that can really save you.
                        I'm a figantic gaggot

                        Comment

                        • HansSky
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1925

                          #207
                          Originally posted by alainbryden
                          Shi!, well, as of right now, Omegantros is the best choice because he has made 0 posts since the last game, has way too much evidence riding against him, and after the way this game has been played so far, a wolf probably figures the best way to win is to say nothing at all and be overlooked. We can't affort to risk letting people sit on the sidelines, but I'm coming back for you tps.
                          What do you mean by last game? Omega didn't play last game...do you mean yesterday(game time)?
                          hi

                          Comment

                          • eyespewgreekfire
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 372

                            #208
                            Because I have been rather inactive this game, with quite possibly the fewest posts and very little, said I would like to just make my thoughts public. As of now, I have 3 possible concerns, tps, alain, and omega. Of these I think the most likely wolf is alain, but for the following reason I have not voted for him. Despite him claiming to be guardian and surviving the night, the wolves could be hoping the humans do their dirty work for them. Therefore, I thought it was best for me not to vote for him as of yet, and wait and see if the wolves kill him the next night. He offered a plan to me, blah, and kefit, that we vote for him to make it look like he may be lynched, to save him from the wolves. This seems rather suspect to me, so I have concluded him to be the most likely wolf. Nonetheless, if he is guardian for real, it is best to keep him. Therefore, I will wait until the endgame to vote to lynch him, going after the other wolves first. The most likely other wolf to me is omega. Because alain is voted for tps, tps is a bit less fishy in my books. However, Alain has not switched to Omega, seemingly as a simple defensive move. This makes me extremely suspicious of alain, so I therefore change my vote.

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #209
                              At this point, it seems like there are two choices to lynch: Omega and alain.

                              Omega has been quiet throughout this game, and has gained people's suspicions. He has hinted that he might be the seer, something a wolf would do. I've had a slight suspicion of him, but he hasn't really been high on my list.

                              Now, I've come to a conclusion about alain. Alain is either one of two things: A wolf, or the seer. He's been pushing and pushing that people are wolves, namely, Tps and Tass. This doesn't help at all, because if he was a wolf, of course he'd want to lynch somebody like Tass. Anyone would want to seer Tass, you need to know if a powerful player like him is friend or foe. So what you need to do in this situation is study the other end. What do you think Tass was? Friend or foe? I've had serious regrets about voting for Tass, finding it to be the biggest mistake I've made thus far. And if I feel so strongly about this, I really have no choice but to place my vote with alain.

                              Unless you come up with some serious reasons why I shouldn't vote for you, my vote stays.
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • lightdarkness
                                Summer!!
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 11310

                                #210
                                Alain (5) - Kefit, Tps, eyespew, HansSky, Cypher
                                Omeganitros (2) - Afrobean, Alain
                                87x (1) - Phantom Vote

                                6 for insta.

                                Comment

                                Working...