I was really...almost...CONVINCED that Blah was a wolf. God damnit. I'll post what needs to be posted in about 15 minutes.
TWG VI - Bombs Away - Day 5/Night 6 Wolf Victory
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
You said Day 5Originally posted by OmeganitrosOkay. Looks like one of the home computers is finally up. ld, thanks for not posting my PM. Now I get to explain it better.

Comment
-
Well, here it is. What I thought could have been the best piece of evidence thus far. But now that he was killed, I'm fucking clueless. But there are still some things in this conversation I still find damned suspicious.
mastr414 (10:22:31 AM): hi
mastr414 (10:22:32 AM): this is blah
mastr414 (10:22:34 AM): frmo TWG
mastr414 (10:22:37 AM): i'm fairly sure you're not a wolf
NotSoFarOff (10:22:47 AM): Hey.
mastr414 (10:22:48 AM): and I'm almost positive either kefit or eyespew is
mastr414 (10:22:51 AM): if not both
mastr414 (10:23:10 AM): i'm not sure about alain, but if kefit and eyespew both vote for him, it leads me to think he's human
mastr414 (10:23:15 AM): but i think omega is human as well
mastr414 (10:23:24 AM): so i'm not expecting anything different this roudn
mastr414 (10:23:33 AM): i just say that I know kefit is a wolf
NotSoFarOff (10:23:46 AM): How do you 'know'?
mastr414 (10:24:01 AM): because of certain things him an eyespew have been saying ot me over aim
mastr414 (10:24:07 AM): so either kefit has eyespew duped
mastr414 (10:24:14 AM): or they're both wolve
mastr414 (10:24:21 AM): they invited myself and alain into a chaty
mastr414 (10:24:27 AM): to ask if there was anyone else in our alliance
mastr414 (10:24:29 AM): etcetera
mastr414 (10:24:34 AM): just trying to probe it and what not
mastr414 (10:24:51 AM): and we had made a plan for today
mastr414 (10:25:03 AM): to put 2 votes on alain
mastr414 (10:25:06 AM): to see who else woudl jump
mastr414 (10:25:11 AM): and thne to all switch to whoever jumped
mastr414 (10:25:15 AM): however, time's runnign out
mastr414 (10:25:19 AM): and they haven't changed their votes
mastr414 (10:25:28 AM): I think their plan was the whoel time to lynch him
mastr414 (10:25:30 AM): he's the guardian
mastr414 (10:25:35 AM): and it means I very well mgiht die tonight
mastr414 (10:25:45 AM): if i die tonight, copy paste all this in the forum
mastr414 (10:25:52 AM): i just want someone to have access to all this
NotSoFarOff (10:26:34 AM): ....Alright.
mastr414 (10:26:50 AM): meaning i think alain really is the guardian
mastr414 (10:26:59 AM): meaning i guess if between the 2 i'd rather see omega die
mastr414 (10:27:04 AM): just so we can save a role
mastr414 (10:27:14 AM): although if we could
mastr414 (10:27:19 AM): i woudl vote out kefit today if you would believe me
NotSoFarOff (10:28:56 AM): How many people do you expect to change their vote from alain to Kefit>
NotSoFarOff (10:29:00 AM): kefit?*
NotSoFarOff (10:29:11 AM): Enough?
NotSoFarOff (10:29:24 AM): One more vote and it's instalynch once it hits 11.
mastr414 (10:29:28 AM): it won't be
mastr414 (10:29:30 AM): cuz i'm not voting
mastr414 (10:29:35 AM): and if you cahnge off
mastr414 (10:29:37 AM): at least for now
mastr414 (10:29:39 AM): it buys time
mastr414 (10:29:43 AM): i think i cna get cypher
mastr414 (10:29:45 AM): and i think i can trust him
mastr414 (10:30:57 AM): now its just to hit kefit or eyespew
mastr414 (10:31:00 AM): i'm not sure which one
mastr414 (10:31:02 AM): it could be either or both
mastr414 (10:31:05 AM): but its definately one
NotSoFarOff (10:33:49 AM): What's to stop me from believing that this is the biggest load of shit you've sent me, and you're really just a wolf?
mastr414 (10:34:30 AM): nothing i guess
mastr414 (10:34:37 AM): there's never anything to prove anything 100 %
NotSoFarOff (10:34:44 AM): This is true.
mastr414 (10:34:46 AM): i'm just saying tht I was very suspicious of alain too
mastr414 (10:34:51 AM): until eyespew and kefit both voted him
mastr414 (10:34:55 AM): mentioned the "plan" in the chat
mastr414 (10:34:59 AM): and nwo are trying to kill him
mastr414 (10:35:09 AM): and you may be the third wolf for all I know
mastr414 (10:35:18 AM): but we'll see
NotSoFarOff (10:36:56 AM): Is alain going to post again?
mastr414 (10:37:03 AM): i don't know
mastr414 (10:37:07 AM): he's offline right now
NotSoFarOff (10:37:11 AM): Ok.
mastr414 (10:37:12 AM): i don't nkow if that means he's gone for the night
mastr414 (10:38:56 AM): i guess i woudl vote eyespew
mastr414 (10:38:59 AM): if i had to choose one
mastr414 (10:40:21 AM): did any of this make sense to you?
NotSoFarOff (10:40:33 AM): Yes.
mastr414 (10:40:48 AM): and i figured you were safer to go to then tps
mastr414 (10:40:57 AM): although you very well coudl be tyhe 3rd wolf yourself
mastr414 (10:41:05 AM): btu i had to choose someone
NotSoFarOff (10:41:32 AM): If you die, I'll post the beginning of this conversation.
mastr414 (10:41:47 AM): you shoudl post all of it
mastr414 (10:41:49 AM): but yeah
mastr414 (10:41:53 AM): if i die
mastr414 (10:41:54 AM): and i'm right
mastr414 (10:41:56 AM): its too late
mastr414 (10:41:59 AM): cuz all 3 wolves are alive
NotSoFarOff (10:42:11 AM): This you know?
mastr414 (10:42:17 AM): well this i assume
mastr414 (10:42:22 AM): i know snapps wasn't a wolf
mastr414 (10:42:26 AM): i'm assuming tass was a mistake :-\
mastr414 (10:42:28 AM): but i don't nkow
mastr414 (10:52:46 AM): will you change your vote?
mastr414 (10:52:53 AM): 87x voted omega
NotSoFarOff (10:53:35 AM): If you've read my post, you understand how I feel. And I still feel the same.
NotSoFarOff (10:54:02 AM): If alain posts, I'll take his post into serious consideration.
NotSoFarOff (10:54:12 AM): But we're still only at 5 votes.
mastr414 (10:54:30 AM): one more instalynches!
mastr414 (10:54:33 AM): what you talking about?
NotSoFarOff (10:54:47 AM): On the hour.
NotSoFarOff (10:55:07 AM): It's already 11, isn't it?
mastr414 (10:55:23 AM): yeah
mastr414 (10:55:24 AM): but still
mastr414 (10:55:43 AM): i'm laying this at your feet
mastr414 (10:55:46 AM): abnd hoping you understand
mastr414 (11:00:22 AM): fuck
mastr414 (11:00:25 AM): way to not change yoru vote
mastr414 (11:00:26 AM): alain is dead
mastr414 (11:02:53 AM): ok
mastr414 (11:02:56 AM): vote squeek eyespew kefit
NotSoFarOff (11:03:04 AM): What?
mastr414 (11:03:10 AM): its instalynched
mastr414 (11:03:15 AM): squeek voted at 10:58
mastr414 (11:03:24 AM): you fucking didn't change
NotSoFarOff (11:04:33 AM): How was I supposed to know Squeek was going to vote 2 friggin minutes before hand?
mastr414 (11:04:57 AM): cuz wolves will do shit
mastr414 (11:04:59 AM): so no one can respond
mastr414 (11:05:05 AM): of course yo udon't leave someon hanging like thathiComment
-
I did, didn't I?Originally posted by lightdarknessYou said Day 5Originally posted by OmeganitrosOkay. Looks like one of the home computers is finally up. ld, thanks for not posting my PM. Now I get to explain it better.
Whoops.Comment
-
So you're suspicious of Kefit and me, because we aren't suspicious enough? I don't understand. Can you elaborate as to why Kefit and myself are deserving of your vote?Originally posted by OmeganitrosNow, having caught up on what's happened while I was gone, my suspicion draws to either Kefit, or Afrobean. Mostly Afrobean, not because he's been voting me, but because he been pretty darn well avoided of suspicion. Even when I voted against him, I did it on false grounds and quickly changed it when I realized my stupid error. I dunno, Kefit just doesnt fit as a wolf. It may be because I refuse to believe that Kefit could be a wolf just because he hasn't been wolfed. I'm just as guilty of it as he is. Afrobean gets my vote, at least until he is investigated further by other players. I honestly just don't have the time to do it myself.
EDIT: My vote still stands. Those statements near the beginning were VERY suspicious, and your explaination of it is just as suspicious. Why would you be willing to sacrifice yourself? Why play if you're not trying to win?
Comment
-
Because though I realize now I never really had a chance at it, I was concerned about winning the MVP award. A victory for the humans means a victory for me, dead or not.
I'm suspicious of you because your status has never really been questioned. People have literally picked apart people's every post for any wolfness, and you've just kinda...Sat there and nobody's bothered you. I don't really think you're a wolf, but I hope a vote against you will have someone investigate you.Comment
-
Yea, I think I know what you mean. blah said that I could be trusted as a human. He never even talked to me on AIM. I guess I just come across as automatically human somehow. I can see now why you voted for me, now though. It doesn't really bother me. But why are you suspicious of Kefit? Just because he wasn't wolf'd first day? I gave that up by day 2 I think...
Comment
-
I'm still super-suspicious of Hans. That AIM conversation with kefit was like...Holy Crap.
Of course you couldn't have completely known blah was human, but still...I'm a figantic gaggotComment
-
I gave up the idea too. But as I was sitting in my thinking chair (the toilet), the thought kept occurring to me that Kefit wasn't wolfed. All of the kills have been wiping out all the players with brain and experience in the game, and the three remaining players that came to mind with intelligence and experience were 87x, Kefit, and Afrobean. And for some reason, I decided to discard 87x, and focus all my Toilet Time on you and Kefit.Comment
-
RE: who looks at these anyway?
Not until I triple-checked Chardish's stickied Awards Thread.
In my first vote against you, I thought this was your first game.Comment
-
Here is how I was thinking.
After extensive thought, I ended up thinking that alain was a wolf. I sorta knew that blah supported him, so I ended up becoming very suspicious of him. And then, out of nowhere, he IMs me, trying to get me to change my vote. He's telling me this outrageous plan of how they plan to vote for alain so he wouldn't get wolfed, but of course, they probably never thought he would get instalynched. And as you can see in the convo, he tried to get me to change it. I wouldn't, because I thought that both he and alain were wolves. I thought I had it all figured out. Specifically, these comments made me almost convinced:
mastr414 (10:25:28 AM): I think their plan was the whoel time to lynch him
mastr414 (10:25:30 AM): he's the guardian
mastr414 (10:25:35 AM): and it means I very well mgiht die tonight
mastr414 (10:25:45 AM): if i die tonight, copy paste all this in the forum
In everything he says, he is so damn SURE of himself. How could you not be suspicious of that? He foreshadowed that he was going to die. He SAID that alain was the guardian. Does anyone else find something offkey about that?
mastr414 (10:40:57 AM): although you very well coudl be tyhe 3rd wolf yourself
mastr414 (10:41:05 AM): btu i had to choose someone
He regurgitated that throughout the conversation. He had to choose someone. I could be the wolf. He's so trusting of me. Maybe because this is my first time, and I'd be gullable. I don't know, but I never trusted it.
mastr414 (10:41:59 AM): cuz all 3 wolves are alive
NotSoFarOff (10:42:11 AM): This you know?
mastr414 (10:42:17 AM): well this i assume
mastr414 (10:42:22 AM): i know snapps wasn't a wolf
mastr414 (10:42:26 AM): i'm assuming tass was a mistake :-\
Again, he was so unbelievably sure of himself until I question him on it.
-All 3 wolves are alive.
-Wait, what?
-I mean...I think they are.
I think that him saying that tass was a mistake was just a ploy for him to not get on my bad side. If you have similiar views as I do, then why should I have reason to believe you're a wolf?
mastr414 (10:55:43 AM): i'm laying this at your feet
mastr414 (10:55:46 AM): abnd hoping you understand
mastr414 (11:00:22 AM): $*%#
mastr414 (11:00:25 AM): way to not change yoru vote
mastr414 (11:00:26 AM): alain is dead
He was begging me to change my vote. And when I didn't, and alain was killed, he got PISSED. You can see that throughout the end of the convo. So, if I thought alain was a wolf, what do you expect me to think with that kind of conversation?hiComment
-
Well, you're less gullable than I am. I totally broke down in my conversation with Tasselfoot. I wish I had a copy of it. Maybe Tass has a copy I could ask for.Comment
-
Ok. It really looks like afro is defending kefit. He has been very quiet along with kefit, it seems like they are trying to go through this game unnoticed. I will wait for further posts from kefit to see how he reacts, but right now afro is my biggest lead.Comment
-
This game has been incredibly frustrating for me, since I have had so little clue what is going on. Because of this, I have been getting really sick of this game. I just want something to happen to clear things up a bit. Although it looks like we are getting somewhere today, we still seem to be running around in circles. In an effort to hopefully get us somewhere, I am going to come out.
I am the seer. (Hi Tass ^_^)
I am doing this publicly for two reasons: One, I figure that if I am not lynched today I will be wolfed tonight. Two, I don't really have any clear idea of who the wolves are, so I figure that telling everyone like this is a better way of reaching as many humans as possible than just trying to figure out who is likely human and tell them.
So far I have seen Tass, Alain, Blah, and Eyespew, and all have come up as human. All this really tells me is that there can be no more than one wolf among the four of them. Perhaps my paranoia in this matter will prove to be costly, but I just can't bring myself to trust any seer results unless it returns someone as a wolf. The fact is, that if I were to trust someone I seered as human, they could be the master wolf, and it could lose the game. Even if this is just a 1/14 chance, it is not a chance I am willing to take.
Right now, with the aim convo Hans posted, along with the one I posted earlier, I am beginning to think that Blah being master wolf, with his death last night being part of a wolf scheme, might just be a real possibility. The idea behind such a scheme would be for Blah to rally as many people as possible against a few people he declared as wolves, and then to have his fellow wolves kill him to make it look like Blah was human and that the wolves were afraid of what he was doing. The players that Blah rallied would get the idea that Blah was right, and they would then proceed to vote off those that he accused. If Blah was the master wolf, then Tass and Alain would be human (meaning that Alain was indeed the guardian, and the wolves are free to have at me tonight - but of course, they would already know Alain was human, so this is moot), meaning that both other wolves would probably still be alive, which at this point is probably a large enough number to successfully carry the game through to completion (although I am making the assumption that Snapps is not a wolf and just stupid, which of course could be a bad assumption).
Perhaps the above paragraph is just the product of a paranoia stricken mind. I really don't know. Rereading this thread and the aim convos I bothered to save (unfortunately I was too irritated with this game to record the group chat session I had with Alain, Blah, and Eyespew on Saturday) isn't getting me anywhere. I'm hoping that with the information I have provided here we can piece together something worthwhile.
Originally posted by seinnoand also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?Comment
Comment