TWG VI - Bombs Away - Day 5/Night 6 Wolf Victory

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alainbryden
    Seen your member
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2003
    • 2873

    #151
    Tps222 still hasn't shown up, so my vote is going back to him for the same reasons as before. Jumping on Hans before he has any case for him, and then ignoring those actusations subsequently.
    ~NEIGH

    Comment

    • 87x
      Retired Staff
      • Dec 2002
      • 4379

      #152
      Well, im sorry for seeming suspicious, buts what happens when you try and express your opinions about other people. You automatically seem as if you are diverting the attention away from yourself. Anyway, I work from 3 pm till 11:30 pm everyday except sunday when I work 11 am till 7:30 pm, and mondays and wednesdays when I have off.. So no posts for me 8 hours a day 5 days a week, and most of the time during the prime time of this thread. So if I don't respond to accusations it's probably because I'm at work and I can't.

      Now, after all of this I will vote for Hans it just looks like to me that he is only doing what other people are doing, which means he either doesn't want to explain his own actions, it doesn't matter who he votes for cause he's a wolf, or he's trying to use other peoples logic as a defense as to what he is doing. I just doesn't set right with me.


      RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
      87x: more like.. professional goth.

      Comment

      • alainbryden
        Seen your member
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2003
        • 2873

        #153
        Originally posted by 87x
        I will vote for Hans

        bolded 4 u
        ~NEIGH

        Comment

        • Omeganitros
          auauauau
          • Jun 2003
          • 8897

          #154
          *Slaps forehead*

          Oy...

          Comment

          • alainbryden
            Seen your member
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2003
            • 2873

            #155
            AA OML consistantly!
            Attached Files
            ~NEIGH

            Comment

            • Omeganitros
              auauauau
              • Jun 2003
              • 8897

              #156
              Guys, we better start getting somewhere by Day 3. We can't continue like this.

              Comment

              • CypherToorima
                Boss of all bosses
                • Jul 2003
                • 2452

                #157
                RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                I'm going to vote for tass
                he's been a bit shady and quite compared to his other games. He also hasn't mentioned alliances, which is usually a big advocate for.
                I'm a figantic gaggot

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #158
                  RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                  for the record... i've mentioned alliances alot over AIM to omega, eyespew, alain, blahblah, and q (when he was alive).

                  i also believe i mentioned something about the seer in this thread.

                  if i didn't make myself clear enough.... if we want to win (and by we, i mean the humans)... i need to work with the seer. i'm assuming i've already been seered (cause i always am), and i've been cleared as a human.... so, please confront me. or, seer me tonight and then confront me.

                  look at the votings from day 1 and day 2. its awful. 4 people voting for themselves, multiple random votes, one phantom. and today is no better. whoever gets 3 votes is going to die for the 2nd straight day. this is complete BS. we're voting for 7+ different people. obviously none of us have any idea WTF is going on... so mazal tov to the wolves so far. i'm confused as the rest of you.

                  and to omega and hans.... how about this. STOP VOTING FOR PEOPLE WHO YOU DON'T WANT TO GET LYNCHED, AND START VOTING FOR PEOPLE WHO YOU DO WANT TO.

                  my vote is going to Tps222. this guy took the time to IM me before the game started, and was very excited to play. since the game started... he hasn't IMed me. i find this odd for someone who is human (the only time i wolf has IMed me in the 4 games i've been human is alain. everyone else has been human). toss in the reasons that Alain stated, and its the best i have to go off of.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #159
                    RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                    HansSky (2) - Omeganitros, 87x
                    Tass (2) - HansSky, Cypher
                    TpS (2) - Alain, Tass
                    87x (2) - Phantom Vote, Kefit
                    Alain (1) - Squeek
                    blahblah (1) - Kilga
                    Squeek (1) - eyespew
                    Omeganitros (1) - Afrobean


                    36 hours is supposed to be up at 10:10ish tomorrow, however I won't be home til 10:30ish.

                    I'll try to get Soccr to lock the topic then, but if not, all conversation must stop at 10:12 am.

                    Comment

                    • Omeganitros
                      auauauau
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8897

                      #160
                      RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                      Alright. Alright, fine. I didn't want to bandwagon, and I didn't want to put myself in a position similar to Guido's, but I will end this shenanigans and switch my vote for the final time to Tps222.

                      I swear, I'll be a monkey's uncle if the humans are gonna lose this one. So there better be some good stuff on Day 3, or it's everyone's ass. :P

                      Comment

                      • blahblah18
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 1662

                        #161
                        RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                        Sorry Tass but you're definately acting way differently then any other game we've had so far... its just too risky, and I just hope I'm right :/
                        but for now... postCount++

                        Comment

                        • alainbryden
                          Seen your member
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 2873

                          #162
                          RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                          I've just been looking at alot of overwhelming data. All of tass's posts last game, the way I've talked to him in our last conversations, and his conversation and posting habits for this game, and he has not been as careful as he has been in other games. He is really coming off as a wolf and this is just from my own Aim discussions with him. At first I thought there was strong evidence against him being a wolf but then I realised how meticulously he could have planned how he reacted to what I said. As I said, I can't prove he's a wolf outside of my own mind, because it's all things I put together from aim conversations and a generall feeling I'm getting from him, but I'm pretty sure that Tass is trying to get through this one as a wolf as well.
                          ~NEIGH

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #163
                            RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                            i find it unbelievable that alain and blah come forth so quickly....

                            i have spoken at length with both of them, and they both admitted to working together for all of this game... and if you re-read their posts, they clearly show they are backing each other.

                            I'M going to take a big risk.... Alain told me he is the guardian earlier this game. after reading blahblah and alain's posts, i'm inclined to believe they are both lying, and both are wolves. as this round will be ending at 10am this morning, and cypher + the god damn moron Hans both already voted for me... i now have 4 votes against me, which appears to be enough to kill me.

                            currently, Squeek is voting for Alain.... and Kilga is voting for Blahblah. neither are online for me to talk to to switch their votes... in fact, NO ONE from the game in online to talk to about this game. so, wolves... i will congradulate you right now. you got me lynched.

                            i will be up at 9am this morning to see if i can perform a miracle to save myself, but as its a saturday morning... i doubt anyone will be online anyway.

                            for the time being, my vote stays on TPS... since i have 4 votes, TPS has 3. TPS hasn't voted which will give him 4 votes (including the phantom he gets for not voting)... so if ONE PERSON will switch and vote for TPS, i can be saved and we can kill blahblah and alain.

                            i mean, i'm furious that this was allowed to happen... but they pulled off the perfect coup de grace. no one is around to stop me dying, and the round ends before most people will be awake.

                            lastly, i'm mad at myself... i rebooted my computer, erasing all of my IM windows. so, i don't even have the IM convos i had with blahblah and alain to use as evidence.

                            i'm ranting now. flat out ranting... but i have no doubt in my mind that alain and blahblah are wolves.... this plan is too finely executed to be from anyone but wolves. just look at their logic for voting for me. its bogus. they are talking about how i acted on AIM, which was completely the same as i normally act.

                            seriously... SOMEONE change their votes... ideally, we can lynch alain or blahblah with the help of either squeek or kilga switching their votes, and hans as well... someone coming to my aid.

                            and, yes... i've never acted like this in a TWG before. perhaps THAT should tell you something about my humanity. and the fact is, i never trusted blah and alain, telling them both more than once i still thought they could both be wolves insteadl of human/guardian.

                            GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


                            edit: i just checked and realized that Alain was one of the 3 to vote for TPS, so his changing to me screws part of my plan. so, i change my vote to Alain and i hope that Kilga will change from blah to alain and someone else will vote for Alain as well. for the good of all humanity.

                            PS - if you think i'm a wolf... then why are my fellow wolves not coming to rescue me? why has no one stuck up with my posts or viewpoints the entire game. why have i been playing this game completely solo. because i'm human and the seer has not gotten in touch with me.... but, if the real guardian is out there and they see this... please help me kill Alain.
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • alainbryden
                              Seen your member
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 2873

                              #164
                              RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                              Tass, this is the biggest stunt you've tried to pull off yet. The evidence against you is excruciating, and even then you almost had me believing that we had gotten you wrong. Well there's not a chance. I know from the way you've been talking to me that you are a wolf. of course your fellow wolves aren't rescuing you, they don't want to be dragged in with you. They've avoided supporting you all game to prevent showing an affiliation with you. I am 90% confident that tass is trying to con us again. He just didn't put the same poker-face effort into this game as he did in the others, his change in attitude showed, and although I have a speckle of a butterfly in my stomach that this may be wrong, I can't deny that it's almost certain that you're a wolf. I am the guardian, yes, and I'm going to be wolfed next. You held off killing me because you knew that blah also knew and that he would start pouring in the evidence as soon as you wolfed me, but now that we're getting rid of you you're giving one last shot at turning it back on us. It took us alot of guts to come out against you, because we knew it was goign to be suspicious, especially since all our evidence lay in your cointradicting aim conversations. It will take a leap of faith for them to believe the guardian and a human. And if we are both wrong, god help us, but the biggest mistake, after all you've said, would be letting you live if you're a wolf. If you get through this turning it around on us, then the humans are toast. I knon Tasselfoot didn't try to contact me or blah, and I'd be interested if he tried to contact anyone else he didn't think he could manipulate. I emplore you to go back and read all of his posts in the mindframe of him being a wolf. Don't fall for his desperate post. Tasselfoot is lying.
                              ~NEIGH

                              Comment

                              • lightdarkness
                                Summer!!
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 11310

                                #165
                                RE: TWG VI - Night 1

                                Tass (4) - HansSky, Cypher, blahblah, Alain
                                Alain (2) - Squeek, Tass
                                87x (2) - Phantom Vote, Kefit
                                Tps (1) - Omeganitros
                                blahblah (1) - Kilga
                                Squeek (1) - eyespew
                                Omeganitros (1) - Afrobean
                                HansSky (1) - 87x

                                Someone lock the topic at 10:10 if possible.

                                Comment

                                Working...