TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #121
    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    How does being honest include intentionally eating up 24 hours of the day phase so it can't be used to its full potential?
    Because you could SLIP.
    HOW MANY TIMES A.M. I GOING TO SAY IT.

    NOW THAT YOU'RE OUTED, YOU'RE GOING TO BE EXTRA CAREFUL WITH WHO AND WHAT YOU SAY. GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK BIRB SKULL AND YOUR SHITTY SCUM LOGIC.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #122
      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      Because you could SLIP.
      HOW MANY TIMES A.M. I GOING TO SAY IT.

      NOW THAT YOU'RE OUTED, YOU'RE GOING TO BE EXTRA CAREFUL WITH WHO AND WHAT YOU SAY. GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK BIRB SKULL AND YOUR SHITTY SCUM LOGIC.
      Says the wolf.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #123
        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        Says the wolf.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #124
          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

          That wasn't even a burn dance.


          He's salty I picked him and caught him.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #125
            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

            blind


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • star-crossed
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2017
              • 476

              #126
              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

              I am going to unvote because I am so lost.
              twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #127
                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                charu
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #128
                  Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                  charu.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #129
                    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                    charu..
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #130
                      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                      charu...
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #131
                        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                        charu....
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #132
                          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                          charu.....
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #133
                            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                            charu......
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #134
                              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                              Nice cool, and collected posts, blind

                              Tell me more.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #135
                                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                                charu.......
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...