TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #106
    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

    I hate you Haku. Are you stupid?
    I literally told you I'M TELLING THE THREAD 24 HOURS BEFORE PHASE END to see off Charu sets himself up to out his teammates. I held the info for that reason.

    No one tell Haku anyting. He's too anxious and doesn't listen.

    But yeah, I HAD THE SEER ORB, and I checked Charu as soon as the game started. Actually before the game started, but it couldn't be excepted, and had to resend it.

    Charu is wolf, don't know his partners, and promote won't because HAKU has a fucking loud mouth. Haku is the only person I've talked to privately btw, so my comment earlier about nit saying who applies here.

    Charu is going to explode and try to run me down. Just don't bother with him for the rest of the phase. If he flips town, which I know 100%he's not, lynch me. I don't give a fuck. This is also why I was asking questions to dance about coming out and saying it.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #107
      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

      I also told Haku to NOT SAY ANYTHING but he took it about himself to fake claim, which probably threw off the tracker. Haku acts before he thinks and that's his downfall.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #108
        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        I hate you Haku. Are you stupid?
        I literally told you I'M TELLING THE THREAD 24 HOURS BEFORE PHASE END to see off Charu sets himself up to out his teammates. I held the info for that reason.

        No one tell Haku anyting. He's too anxious and doesn't listen.

        But yeah, I HAD THE SEER ORB, and I checked Charu as soon as the game started. Actually before the game started, but it couldn't be excepted, and had to resend it.

        Charu is wolf, don't know his partners, and promote won't because HAKU has a fucking loud mouth. Haku is the only person I've talked to privately btw, so my comment earlier about nit saying who applies here.

        Charu is going to explode and try to run me down. Just don't bother with him for the rest of the phase. If he flips town, which I know 100%he's not, lynch me. I don't give a fuck. This is also why I was asking questions to dance about coming out and saying it.
        Yeah, okay, this is why I said claiming seer 0rb right away as soon as possible is good because then it gives wolves less time to react. The more frozen people are, the likely they're wolves.

        You even acknowledged it with my own post here.

        "I wanted to wait 24 hours for him to out his team"

        Aaaaand HOW exactly is that going to work, blind? If it's 24 hours within the game, that's more interactions and thus, more ways for the wolves to make an excuse. Saying it right away

        LIKE I STATED AT THE START OF THE DAY

        eliminates potential excuses, because there HAS been no interaction except for the small amount of n0 if you count that.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #109
          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

          This is a pretty dumb thunderdome.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #110
            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

            A thunderdome means one of us is potentially getting lynched. I don't have that potential. I don't even think your team is gonna be on your side for this. You're gonna get bussed so hard with this.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #111
              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

              And outing early gives wolves MORE TIME to think of clever bullshit to get out of the lynch.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #112
                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                A thunderdome means one of us is potentially getting lynched. I don't have that potential. I don't even think your team is gonna be on your side for this. You're gonna get bussed so hard with this.
                Except I'm not a wolf.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #113
                  Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  And outing early gives wolves MORE TIME to think of clever bullshit to get out of the lynch.
                  No, because that means they have to come up with something immediately on the spot.

                  This is OOTC, friend.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #114
                    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                    Ohhh, sorry.

                    Scum birb, same difference.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #115
                      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                      I know what it is.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • star-crossed
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2017
                        • 476

                        #116
                        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                        I believe blindreper is being more honest and so I will be voting for charu.
                        twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #117
                          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                          I'm gonna go play DDR, later nerds!!!!!!!!

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #118
                            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            I believe blindreper is being more honest and so I will be voting for charu.
                            How does being honest include intentionally eating up 24 hours of the day phase so it can't be used to its full potential?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #119
                              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                              thanks for the back up star.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • star-crossed
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2017
                                • 476

                                #120
                                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                                Ummm, I feel that you are attacking him for being suboptimal in your eyes, not for being honest, because that is all you can attack him for, if you are not honest. If I am wrong then I am sorry, because it would be very frustrating to be in your position. But this is how I feel now.

                                I will explain more, in the discord chat.
                                twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                                Comment

                                Working...