TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #136
    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

    charu........
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #137
      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

      charu............
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #138
        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

        charu.........
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #139
          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

          charu....................................
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #140
            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

            So just to update on the situation.

            Backpack just claimed he had the wizard 0rb and used it on blind, calling blind's claim a fake.

            In a fit of rage, and after being clearly upset with being caught in a lie, he quits the server. I certainly hope he doesn't replace out, because if that's the case, that's real shitty to do for the person replacing in.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • star-crossed
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2017
              • 476

              #141
              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

              I now think that I was wrong and the blindreper is mafia.

              blind - Today at 21:58
              i dont get why I get fucking targeted with your shit EVERYGAME
              Da:bat: pack - Today at 21:59
              stop doing sketchy shit then
              not my goddamn fault
              blind - Today at 21:59
              it is
              all your fault
              twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #142
                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                So just to update on the situation.

                Backpack just claimed he had the wizard 0rb and used it on blind, calling blind's claim a fake.

                In a fit of rage, and after being clearly upset with being caught in a lie, he quits the server. I certainly hope he doesn't replace out, because if that's the case, that's real shitty to do for the person replacing in.
                I don't wanna read into this tbh.

                But tbh the real debate is what reason does blind and haku have to lie.

                Because haku faked as well.

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #143
                  Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I don't wanna read into this tbh.

                  But tbh the real debate is what reason does blind and haku have to lie.

                  Because haku faked as well.
                  those are two totally separate things - no matter how blind/charu gets resolved, that doesn't really reflect on haku's alignment

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #144
                    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                    Charu (1)- blind
                    blind (2)- DBP, Star
                    Last edited by the sun fan; 10-14-2017, 05:13 PM.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #145
                      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                      unvote get me off this filthy wagon


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #146
                        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                        So just to update now.

                        backpack is saying he was lying all along because he wanted some dank interactions... or whatever.

                        So now we're back to what we initially were, but uh...

                        ...As note...

                        ...I think town being complacent about the predicament and labeling me a wolf is pretty concerning.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #147
                          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                          Haku and I's messages.


                          Hakulyte - Yesterday at 5:10 PM
                          hello there
                          blind - Yesterday at 5:10 PM
                          hey baby
                          Hakulyte - Yesterday at 5:10 PM
                          I'm trying a mini gambit
                          I'll just say that if I rip N0, keep an eye on mellonxcollie.
                          otherwise do whatever you want
                          blind - Yesterday at 5:11 PM
                          TBH, I was going to kinda anyways. Her play style does not sit well with me. Lol
                          What gives you the feeling to keep an eye on her?
                          Hakulyte - Yesterday at 5:12 PM
                          I kinda 1 on 1 soft/fake claim to her
                          and reaction was average
                          blind - Yesterday at 5:12 PM
                          ah, ok.
                          well, how many people have you told that to?
                          Because that matters. lol
                          Hakulyte - Yesterday at 5:13 PM
                          you're the only one
                          blind - Yesterday at 5:13 PM
                          :neutral_face: ok
                          Hakulyte - Yesterday at 5:14 PM
                          oh well, wait and see I guess
                          phase ends in like 5-6 hours tho
                          blind - Yesterday at 5:14 PM
                          I know. It fucking sucks.
                          out of everyone in game, who do you think should be N1'd?
                          Hakulyte - Yesterday at 5:15 PM
                          seer + track + roleblock + only 1 wolf KP no vigi n0. If anything I'd say it's going alright.
                          blind - Yesterday at 5:16 PM
                          yeah
                          Hakulyte - Yesterday at 5:16 PM
                          star-crossed is in a weird spot imo
                          blind - Yesterday at 5:16 PM
                          how so?
                          Hakulyte - Yesterday at 5:16 PM
                          #32 in thread
                          you wolfed last game, I'm pretty sure you remember the giant walls
                          of explanations
                          blind - Yesterday at 5:17 PM
                          Oh. Yeah, that's just how she plays.
                          She's pretty much as easy to read town as you. lmao
                          Hakulyte - Yesterday at 5:17 PM
                          I think her game is different here
                          oh if you say so
                          blind - Yesterday at 5:17 PM
                          I mean. It's a N1, one post read off of her. So, I /could/ be wrong
                          Hakulyte - Yesterday at 5:18 PM
                          just go with guts I guess
                          after reading discord chat
                          idk
                          blind - Yesterday at 5:18 PM
                          Yeah, fuck reading that chat. Shitposting galore.
                          Hakulyte - Yesterday at 5:19 PM
                          kind of funny that you ask me about who should be N1'd
                          blind - Yesterday at 5:19 PM
                          why?
                          Hakulyte - Yesterday at 5:20 PM
                          I spent our previous game only targeting VTs all game
                          which pmuch rip wolf team
                          and information is so garbage atm that if I get it right, it's more luck than anything
                          only cool thing about n0 is that there's nothing to vote
                          blind - Yesterday at 5:22 PM
                          true
                          Hakulyte - Yesterday at 5:22 PM
                          a bit upset freezin/danceguy didnt show up yet
                          were you in the previous ootc game ?
                          where I was seer
                          blind - Yesterday at 5:25 PM
                          I don't think so.Been a LONG time since I've been in one
                          Hakulyte - Yesterday at 5:25 PM
                          guess not
                          I did a meme
                          and constantly hard claimed individually to multiple players
                          and then hard claimed to other players the next phase if I lived
                          the idea was that if I didn't die, it would clear them.
                          I almost cleared 6 players, but I eventually claimed to 1 wolf and rip
                          but if that didn't happen, game would have been shut down
                          because clearing 6 players with a seer and checking the rest is disgusting
                          blind - Yesterday at 5:27 PM
                          damn dude
                          Hakulyte - Yesterday at 5:28 PM
                          still loss the game, but it was because communication in discord/thread was terrible/minimal
                          like this thread will probably have like 3 pages when the phase will end
                          and a lot of not so useful stuff in discord
                          and that's eventually unfun to reread
                          blind - Yesterday at 5:28 PM
                          yup. Only draw back of OOTC
                          October 14, 2017
                          blind - Today at 1:48 AM
                          I am seriously just trying to help you.
                          Hakulyte - Today at 1:49 AM
                          I am seriously just trying to dumbtell
                          dont take it personal
                          blind - Today at 1:49 AM
                          bro... you could of told me this. Lmao
                          I'm not.
                          I can trust you right?
                          Hakulyte - Today at 1:59 AM
                          technically, yeah
                          blind - Today at 1:59 AM
                          Lmao
                          Hakulyte - Today at 1:59 AM
                          TWG context only~
                          blind - Today at 1:59 AM
                          Ok. I'm not telling anyone until 24 hours until day phase end. I want time to set himself up.
                          blind - Today at 2:00 AM
                          Charu is confirmed wolf. Talk him up, see what you get.
                          ONLY YOU KNOW.
                          If anyone says anything, you're not trust worthy. And I will try to lynch you.
                          Hakulyte - Today at 2:00 AM
                          I feel bad for talking about PR stuff to you
                          blind - Today at 2:01 AM
                          Why?
                          If you're his partner, this is easy.
                          Hakulyte - Today at 2:01 AM
                          charu is suspiciously not caring as much as he normally would
                          even without you telling me that
                          blind - Today at 2:02 AM
                          I sent in the check as soon as the game started. Can't read him.
                          Hakulyte - Today at 2:03 AM
                          I keep assuming that orb user is tracker :zzz:
                          blind - Today at 2:03 AM
                          Lol
                          Hakulyte - Today at 2:04 AM
                          well, will probably check that tomorrow
                          dumb question: why you dont just out that info ?
                          blind - Today at 8:12 AM
                          I want to see if Charu will slip at all.
                          He's a good player so I doubt it, but I would like him to have more interactions with people.
                          blind - Today at 11:02 AM
                          Why Haku. I said dont say anything...
                          Hakulyte - Today at 11:02 AM
                          I'm evil o7
                          more like I'm trying to figure out their alignments
                          blind - Today at 11:03 AM
                          Ok bye. I'm not talking with you anymore.
                          Hakulyte - Today at 11:04 AM
                          I mean, ok, but that won't help you.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #148
                            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                            Chart is a wolf. Dbp has seering equity after the stunt he pulled.

                            Resolve the uncc'd seer's claims and work from there

                            Nothing personal

                            charu
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #149
                              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                              Hey blind gonna post this here as to make sure we can all profit

                              do you have a log with mellon that contains something worth posting, based off the info Haku posed to you?

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #150
                                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                                Because as much as you hate D0, OOT talking games are a game format where I feel your late game can shine early

                                so maybe you have something / it's a bit of food for thought maybe

                                Comment

                                Working...