TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #196
    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

    v0ting in like 5 minutes
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1303

      #197
      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

      At this point what's the point in putting it off longer

      charu
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #198
        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread



        N-no, don't do it yet!


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #199
          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

          I uh... I...

          ...J-just wanted to say n-no hard feelings for all you h-humans...


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #200
            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

            R-remember!

            P-play nice!


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #201
              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

              charuuuuu
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #202
                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                Originally posted by roundbox
                charuuuuu


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #203
                  Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                  sry here now
                  that's insta I think
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #204
                    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                    Charu (7)- blind, Freezin, Star, Gradiant, dAnce, mellon, round
                    blind (2)- Charu, Xel
                    unvote (1)- DBP
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #205
                      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                      Charu has been lynched. He was Vanilla Wolf


                      Night 1 will last 24 hours ending at 10 PM Server time.

                      Night 1 begins now.

                      0rbs are going out right away.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #206
                        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                        0rbs have been sent out

                        if u don't have a PM from me u didn't get one
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #207
                          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                          night phase thread post 1
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #208
                            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                            charu you mightve been a wolf but that was some good RP
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #209
                              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                              sigh

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #210
                                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                                I figured that this was an appropriate time for me to post my chatlog with Charu.
                                It may help paint a better picture of my game.


                                Hakulyte - Last Friday at 7:11 PM
                                If you recently scored a goal in Rocket League, copy/paste this to 10 other players in the TWG game or spooky Haku will haunt you for the wrong reasons.
                                October 14, 2017
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 10:56 AM
                                ty for playing along
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 10:56 AM
                                ...No problem?
                                So are you actually joking?
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 10:57 AM
                                red check is real.
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 10:57 AM
                                The fuck, how is this real? I'm NOT a wolf.
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 10:57 AM
                                wait, something else will happen.
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 10:58 AM
                                Yeah, okay.
                                Did someone by chance tell you this or something? Otherwise, I'm gonna just label you as a wolf from here on out.
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 10:58 AM
                                yeah
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 10:59 AM
                                So you didn't actually get an 0rb?
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 10:59 AM
                                someone else claimed red on you to me in pm
                                I'll get there
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:00 AM
                                Perfect
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:00 AM
                                and I can copy/paste etc. later on
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:00 AM
                                Why is this person relaying to you anyways?
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:00 AM
                                that's a good question.
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:00 AM
                                It's perfectly safe to just say it in the thread.
                                So what the hell
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:01 AM
                                they said they would claim in 12 hours
                                but I decided to meme and claim the claim first
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:01 AM
                                Yeah, okay, sure, to "plan"
                                Haku, you're either a wolf, or you're getting baited
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:01 AM
                                if im getting baited this is going to be easy
                                lmao
                                you may actually be town, that's funny.
                                well, I guess we're going to most likely have a funny reversal
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:07 AM
                                Haku, this isn't doing you any favors. I'm willing to believe wolves probably messaged you because of FFR meta on you, but like...
                                ...You're going to have to really do something amazing if you want me to trust you anymore than above neutral.
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:07 AM
                                neutral is enough
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:07 AM
                                I appreciate that you're doing this though I guess
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:08 AM
                                you know, I have no reason to not tell you about it because it's orb seer
                                it's not tracker related
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:09 AM
                                But you saying I'm red and then being all... err... "jokey" about it.
                                It looked weird
                                And yeah, I suppose you're right. Why the wait though? I would appreciate if you give me the name now so I can drill this faker.
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:10 AM
                                a name?
                                nah.
                                an entire chat log
                                how about that
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:11 AM
                                Alright, cool.
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:11 AM
                                fuc really chat text limit
                                it's blind btw
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:12 AM
                                Figured, he's acting super smug about it.
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:12 AM
                                blind - Today at 1:49 AM
                                bro... you could of told me this. Lmao
                                I'm not.
                                I can trust you right?
                                Hakulyte - Today at 1:59 AM
                                technically, yeah
                                blind - Today at 1:59 AM
                                Lmao
                                Hakulyte - Today at 1:59 AM
                                TWG context only~
                                blind - Today at 1:59 AM
                                Ok. I'm not telling anyone until 24 hours until day phase end. I want time to set himself up.
                                blind - Today at 2:00 AM
                                Charu is confirmed wolf. Talk him up, see what you get.
                                ONLY YOU KNOW.
                                If anyone says anything, you're not trust worthy. And I will try to lynch you.
                                never trust hakus
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:13 AM
                                lol, the wolf uses probably their weakest wolf to deliver you a message since you're Haku.
                                Hilarious
                                ...If this is what's going on anyways
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:13 AM
                                there's a ton of potentially wolfy stuff
                                that wouldn't be wolfy
                                if he was taking initiative
                                but went through me instead
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:14 AM
                                Exactly, if he were town, the normal thing to do is, even after I specifically typed that message 12 minutes after the phase started, he should've just said "I got an 0rb, I seered Charu red."
                                Even acknowledged it too
                                So why he went this route
                                SHRUG
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:15 AM
                                blind - Today at 8:12 AM
                                I want to see if Charu will slip at all.
                                He's a good player so I doubt it, but I would like him to have more interactions with people.
                                blind - Today at 11:02 AM
                                Why Haku. I said dont say anything...
                                Hakulyte - Today at 11:02 AM
                                I'm evil o7
                                more like I'm trying to figure out their alignments
                                blind - Today at 11:03 AM
                                Ok bye. I'm not talking with you anymore.
                                lmao
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:16 AM
                                Wow
                                But why even wait? The hell? I think he wanted to say it when people were most active I think.
                                To create sudden excitement that it might make the tracker accidentally slip or something.
                                ...This is what I'm thinking anyways.
                                Okay, I think I believe you, checks out with blind being smug.
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:18 AM
                                I'm waiting to see his interactions
                                he's supposed to potentially CC me
                                and Tracker knows I don't have orbs
                                so im going to retract by the end of the phase
                                I'll stop drop in town points for doing that but whatever
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:19 AM
                                Well alright, I just hope tracker doesn't do anything and try to jump in.
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:19 AM
                                still*
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:19 AM
                                Tracker should just plug their ears about this tbh.
                                Feel like this is a tracker trap
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:19 AM
                                im not worried about tracker. o7
                                that's probably too much info tho
                                benefits of being widely town read/derp player
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:21 AM
                                I guess...

                                Just, wow, wolves making weird plays. I'm thinking they messaged you specifically since you had a greater chance of following along than some others probably.
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:21 AM
                                I had no reason to claim stuff here
                                I was just tilted at the absence of things happening
                                and blind just lol afk
                                anyway, one of you two is always a wolf
                                and you know your alignment.
                                so..
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:23 AM
                                Right, so if you lynch me and I flip town, you know what to do, well... town will know.
                                Just vigi shoot the other person, yeah
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:23 AM
                                yeah
                                not sure about you getting lynched
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:24 AM
                                Ugh
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:24 AM
                                more curious about how stuff evolve around you
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:24 AM
                                This sucks, I wanted to (somewhat) play, but I think I'm gonna mechanically be erased off this game.
                                Maaaan
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:24 AM
                                yeah
                                in b4 I lied I have a red check on blind I was just checking if fam was paying attention~
                                but tracker will hate me
                                lmao
                                you probably still get nkd first sadly
                                that's just dumb
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:26 AM
                                Well, I think to solve that issue, whoever gets the seer 0rb next night should just seer you to get you out the way.
                                I think
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:26 AM
                                yeah, not a bad move
                                (that would be the first time I get checked in 2 years of TWG tho)
                                not sure why, but seers never check me
                                too easy to read probably
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:28 AM
                                Well, if you're going to be messin' with crucial information like 0rb checks, you're probably gonna be viewed as scummy. Now I'm willing to believe, but I'm still wary of you. Just seems like this stupid play from wolves is making feel there's nothing to lose now for me.
                                Whatever, kind of peeved, makes sense to take out the thinkers though. First inDheart, then me.
                                Whatever
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:29 AM
                                I might get shot, but I probably deserve it
                                rofl
                                <- not vigi rip
                                if tracker live tonight, they're going to have interesting info tho
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:30 AM
                                Well, that depends.
                                If we nail the wolf today, which is 100% blind, then vigi might go for you, but I think seering you would be much better.
                                Guess we'll see
                                If I get the lynch, then... vigi should 100% always blind.
                                No matter what
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:31 AM
                                well, vigi has to shoot something
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:32 AM
                                Hmm...
                                I guess one could argue it'd be good to seer someone that's low profile and then shoot the high profile person.
                                Which would be you if you're going to skew info.
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:33 AM
                                I'd try to find a deep wolf with seer tbh
                                but that's probably why im not a good seer
                                I usually end up finding random lazy town instead
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:34 AM
                                Well, I think all the low profiles are better than seering someone that's being town read.
                                I think seering a town read player is only if the seer strongly feels that's the better option.
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:35 AM
                                hey look, I unvoted in thread
                                gimme my wolf points
                                jk
                                if you were really wolf, I'll probably just laugh at myself for this
                                like "whoa, blind baited me into charu baiting me into failing"
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:36 AM
                                Well, good, because there will be no laughs. I think this is very brave of you.
                                Actually surprised, usually you're more stubborn.
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:37 AM
                                look at last game
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:37 AM
                                Flashbacks
                                Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:37 AM
                                I changed my mind to spite freezin actually
                                but game ended and town wins
                                mfw
                                no point to be stubborn here
                                too early for that
                                just opening the door to move the game somewhere else
                                Charu - Last Saturday at 11:39 AM
                                Anyways, should I "wait" for blind
                                Rub it into him

                                Comment

                                Working...