TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #61
    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

    Okay bros, since inD is dead, he kind of made me think about the start of this phase, and I glad he trusts me.

    Lads, I present to you the entire log of n0 (it's not a lot, lol)

    [quote=inDLOGS][2:17 PM] Charu: Yo, got a hot question for you.

    Thoughts on employing a "everyone says who they track"

    Like the turbos with just one cop?
    [2:18 PM] Charu: Just sprung into my mind, figured I ask you
    [2:18 PM] smilefires: i thought the tracker didn't target though, like it was different than usual
    [2:18 PM] Charu: Was it?
    [2:18 PM] Charu: Checks OP
    [2:18 PM] smilefires: my reading of it was they just get a report on where the orbs go
    [2:18 PM] Charu: Ooooh, yeah
    [2:18 PM] Charu: Derp
    [2:18 PM] Charu: Nevermind then
    [2:18 PM] Charu: Darn
    [2:19 PM] smilefires: i've been thinking about hypoclaiming seer orb results, but not sure yet how helpful that is
    [2:20 PM] Charu: ...Actually, that's pretty smart... I think
    [2:20 PM] Charu: Because the tracker will know... well for this night, potential 2 people?
    [2:20 PM] Charu: Y'know what, that ain't such a bad idea
    [2:20 PM] Charu: ...I think, it sounds good
    [2:21 PM] Charu: Don't know if it'll be helpful AFTER n0 though
    [2:21 PM] smilefires: then in terms of allying, either the tracker can claim to a green peek or the orb-haver can, but both are still a bit dangerous
    [2:22 PM] Charu: But that's them making a 50/50, right?
    [2:23 PM] Charu: eeeeeh...
    [2:23 PM] Charu: idk, sounds dangerous like you said
    [2:23 PM] Charu: I was more thinking for down the line, but if the tracker would ally... and it would be the correct one.
    [2:23 PM] Charu: Oh man, that's like, the most benificial play ever
    [2:23 PM] smilefires: no green peek can be a false result unless it's outed by a wolf
    [2:23 PM] Charu: But if it's wrong, then it's like... by chance
    [2:24 PM] smilefires: even then, the peek can still be correct
    [2:24 PM] Charu: Yeah
    [7:56 PM] smilefires: lol
    [7:57 PM] Charu: mmm?
    [7:57 PM] smilefires: seems like you're having fun going along with haku's gimmick thing
    [7:58 PM] Charu: Kind of
    [7:58 PM] Charu: It's got meme potential
    [7:58 PM] Charu: Yeeeeee[quote]


    Well, he mentioned that everyone should just say who they seered... BUT... I don't think this is actually a good thing to do anymore because it could confuse the game.

    But, I do think it IS a good idea for whoever had the seer 0rb to give us a check, just so the tracker knows because the tracker has names now. I think it's a good way to keep our checks in order.

    I think the earlier our seer 0rb users give their checks, the better.

    ...

    And no, I didn't have an 0rb.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #62
      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

      Whatdy'all think?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #63
        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #64
          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow
          Why did you kill inD bro?
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #65
            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            Whatdy'all think?
            no.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #66
              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

              [QUOTE=Charu;4594540]Okay bros, since inD is dead, he kind of made me think about the start of this phase, and I glad he trusts me.

              Lads, I present to you the entire log of n0 (it's not a lot, lol)

              [quote=inDLOGS][2:17 PM] Charu: Yo, got a hot question for you.

              Thoughts on employing a "everyone says who they track"

              Like the turbos with just one cop?
              [2:18 PM] Charu: Just sprung into my mind, figured I ask you
              [2:18 PM] smilefires: i thought the tracker didn't target though, like it was different than usual
              [2:18 PM] Charu: Was it?
              [2:18 PM] Charu: Checks OP
              [2:18 PM] smilefires: my reading of it was they just get a report on where the orbs go
              [2:18 PM] Charu: Ooooh, yeah
              [2:18 PM] Charu: Derp
              [2:18 PM] Charu: Nevermind then
              [2:18 PM] Charu: Darn
              [2:19 PM] smilefires: i've been thinking about hypoclaiming seer orb results, but not sure yet how helpful that is
              [2:20 PM] Charu: ...Actually, that's pretty smart... I think
              [2:20 PM] Charu: Because the tracker will know... well for this night, potential 2 people?
              [2:20 PM] Charu: Y'know what, that ain't such a bad idea
              [2:20 PM] Charu: ...I think, it sounds good
              [2:21 PM] Charu: Don't know if it'll be helpful AFTER n0 though
              [2:21 PM] smilefires: then in terms of allying, either the tracker can claim to a green peek or the orb-haver can, but both are still a bit dangerous
              [2:22 PM] Charu: But that's them making a 50/50, right?
              [2:23 PM] Charu: eeeeeh...
              [2:23 PM] Charu: idk, sounds dangerous like you said
              [2:23 PM] Charu: I was more thinking for down the line, but if the tracker would ally... and it would be the correct one.
              [2:23 PM] Charu: Oh man, that's like, the most benificial play ever
              [2:23 PM] smilefires: no green peek can be a false result unless it's outed by a wolf
              [2:23 PM] Charu: But if it's wrong, then it's like... by chance
              [2:24 PM] smilefires: even then, the peek can still be correct
              [2:24 PM] Charu: Yeah
              [7:56 PM] smilefires: lol
              [7:57 PM] Charu: mmm?
              [7:57 PM] smilefires: seems like you're having fun going along with haku's gimmick thing
              [7:58 PM] Charu: Kind of
              [7:58 PM] Charu: It's got meme potential
              [7:58 PM] Charu: Yeeeeee

              Well, he mentioned that everyone should just say who they seered... BUT... I don't think this is actually a good thing to do anymore because it could confuse the game.

              But, I do think it IS a good idea for whoever had the seer 0rb to give us a check, just so the tracker knows because the tracker has names now. I think it's a good way to keep our checks in order.

              I think the earlier our seer 0rb users give their checks, the better.

              ...

              And no, I didn't have an 0rb.
              Birb, I'm not a genius, but if a wolf has the orb; wouldn't that be suicide for Tracker to claim to them?

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #67
                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                He didn't say claim as tracker. If the seer claims, the tracker knows who went where. The trackers just knows that those people went somewhere, not to who though.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                  That's how I interpret it.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                    welcome charu, gimme answers.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                      ^my wolf buddy


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                        ok goodnight.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          ^my wolf buddy
                          So everyone is your wolf buddy?

                          Gotcha.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            So everyone is your wolf buddy?

                            Gotcha.
                            Ask dumb question, get dumb answer.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Ask dumb question, get dumb answer.
                              I'm going to claim copyright on these.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Ask dumb question, get dumb answer.
                                Do you want some food with all that salt?
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...