TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1303

    #241
    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

    xel
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #242
      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

      votes at :00 are fine

      votes at :01 are not
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #243
        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

        xel if youre town I dont trust you with orbs anyway lool

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #244
          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

          stop posting
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #245
            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

            votecount:
            Gradiant (1)- Star
            DBP (2)- Gradiant, blind
            roundbox (1)- Freezin
            Xel (4)- roundbox, DBP, mellon, dAnceguy
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #246
              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

              XelNya has been lynched. He was

              Vanilla Town


              Night 2 will last 24 hours ending at 10 PM Server, Thursday, October 19th.

              Night 2 begins now.

              0rbs are going out now.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #247
                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                0rbs have been sent out.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #248
                  Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                  0rBs HavE bEEn SeNt 0uT
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #249
                    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                    14m3
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #250
                      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                      I wish I may, I wish I might, hope ta find a wolf and kill it tonight!
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #251
                        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                        In the night...

                        blindreper1179 has died. He was

                        Vanilla Town


                        kirkfan2255 has died. She was

                        Vanilla Town


                        Day 3 will last 48 hours ending at 10 PM Server Time October 21st.

                        Day 3 begins now.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #252
                          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                          freezin

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #253
                            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                            hey freezin,

                            how do you feel about how your reads have been this game?

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #254
                              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                              ShadoWolfe is replacing FreezinIce effective immediately
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • star-crossed
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2017
                                • 476

                                #255
                                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                                Hi. I am not really having fun with this game, because whether I am at work, or I am at home doing my dishes, I feel that I am in a constant stress, over trying to figure out which two are the mafias. I think it takes too long, for people to be hanged and such. Even if I am wrong, I would rather just know that and move on, then be agonizing so much.

                                The combinations of people who can be the mafias, are these.

                                Charu, star-crossed, and Freezin (Shado)
                                Charu, star-crossed, and Gradiant
                                Charu, star-crossed, and raeko
                                Charu, Freezin (Shado), and Danceguy
                                Charu, Freezin (Shado), and Gradiant
                                Charu, Freezin (Shado), and raeko
                                Charu, Gradiant, and DaBackpack
                                Charu, Gradiant, and Freezin (Shado)
                                Charu, Gradiant, and raeko

                                I know that it cannot be the first 3, but for being complete, I decided to put them.

                                The main person I have been sussing this game, besides Charu, is Gradiant. I tried to talk to him about that earlier, and it mostly made me upset. He says that my feeling about him just boils down to me not believing him, and that is why it is "shit." It is true, that I do not believe him as much as everybody else, and that I think that he is the most likely person to be a mafia with Charu. There were a couple of weird things, with the private conversation that they had that he took a long time to mention and how he was thinking a lot about Charu early, but can only repeat the same exact words about it over and over. I felt like he was making a big deal of saying that he was trying to figure Charu out more than other people, but I felt that it was more talk than action or genuine thought. From his attitude, I really hope that he is a mafia, because if how he is being toward me is what he actually believes rather than a mafia tactic, I would be very perplexed and do not think, we should play another game together. I do not think it makes sense, for him to say he is feeling like "garbage" because of being wrong so much, and then coming at me in such a self-righteous way, not very long after that.

                                I have gone back and forth, so many times, about DaBackpack. First I was worried about him doing his lie about blindreper, because it may help him figure out who is the tracker as a mafia, from how people are reacting to all the orb drama. Because of what he was saying, I had accidentally said something, that made it very obvious I was not the tracker, for instance. Then, I felt that his lie was something he was really happy about coming up with by himself, and it did not seem like it was something that he was planning with Charu. And there was the past history, of him saying that he is a detective, when he is trying to get reactions about things. I was then feeling a bit confused, about how he was so mad at Xel being at work being used as an excuse for why Xel was being more quiet, when Xel has been getting hanged for that as town, many times in a row. Then, when Gradiant said he seered DaBackpack as a town, I was thinking DaBackpack was always a town, because I did not think Gradiant would be trying so hard to hang him ever since he did his lie. It did occur to me, that it would be very convenient for Gradiant to do that if they were both mafias, so that he could stop trying to hang DaBackpack, but because I did not feel his test was planned with Charu, and because Gradiant made so much of his game about DaBackpack, I did not think they would be mafias. Then, last night, Shado was asking me, what I thought about DaBackpack, and he brought up that it could be, that DaBackpack as mafia did not discuss his plan with Charu, and that the reason that Gradiant is so focused on DaBackpack in ways that are kind of weird, is that they are the mafias. That had not occurred to me before at all. I think that if DaBackpack was a mafia, that would have to be the case, because I was really believing him when he said that he hoped it was ok to make a lie like that, without consulting with anybody else. After that, I was looking back at what DaBackpack was saying on the second day, and he did not seem concerned about Gradiant sussing him at all, and seemed like he could be protecting him, by sussing roundbox and Xel more. And I also saw that DaBackpack said to Gradiant, that he did his lie so that people would think he was more town. Basically, I wish that DaBackpack would say more, because I feel like him being so quiet, could make it easier for him to not be slipping up with how he is acting. Freezin said to me, that in their private conversation he seemed like he was trying to figuring things out, but I am feeling like right now, I have no idea what he is actually thinking about anybody.

                                I have said it before, but I really am not believing that what Gradiant and raeko were talking about with the orbs, was fake. The timing of it and what they were saying to each other, just does not feel planned to me when I read it. When raeko explained, why she voted for Xel, it seemed more genuine to me, than the others. And I am taking into account, that roundbox is trusting her, from having talked to her every day. Freezin said that she may be willing to do no kill, if she was with Gradiant, but it does not make so much sense to me, considering the situation with roundbox.

                                I do not think Freezin and danceguy would be both mafias, because I do not believe they would not do a kill for no real reason, and I do not think they would try to kill Haku, when even I was feeling that he was not the tracker. I think that Freezin would have just said he was seering DaBackpack, since that is what he told everybody they should do. Also, I feel that danceguy is very invested in the game, when he could have been less involved, since he was considered likely to be town because of what Freezin said. He has seemed genuine to me, in how he talks about the game and how he talked about Freezin, even though we have talked more about other things, than the actual game.

                                For kind of a combination of the reasons that I am not believing in Freezin and danceguy or raeko and Gradiant, I do not think Freezin and raeko, have a reason to not do a kill or to be killing Haku. Especially since I think raeko knew that roundbox was the tracker at that point. They have not really talked, that I am aware of, which does not look as good for them, but it would also blow my mind a bit for me to be wrong about both of them not seeming like they make much sense with Charu.

                                I am worried, that the mafia team could be Gradiant, Freezin, and Charu. I had been feeling that Freezin and Charu, would not be both mafias, from how they were talking so much to each other. But I worry, that Freezin and Charu may be better in that way than I have ever seen mafias be, and that Freezin focused so much on Charu, to try to throw everybody off. I am believing this is more possible than many of the other cases, because they would have been hoping to get roundbox hanged by doing a no kill. Freezin explained to me that he felt he made a mistake, in considering roundbox as more likely a mafia than Gradiant, and not considering Gradiant as an option. But I still think he could have been protecting him, because they were both mafias. Freezin also suggested to me, that I should be blocking Gradiant with my orb, which I feel he may have done because he did not want Gradiant to have to claim seering somebody, because that narrows things down more. I also am not sure Freezin was being genuine, when he told me in private that I was the strongest townread he has had in a long time, when he had a very strong read on Haku in the last game, and he does not know me so well. I think he may have said it, because I was trusting him a lot, and he wanted me to feel good about that. And also, Freezin told me in private that he thought the mafia team was one of Gradiant and roundbox, and then one of Kirkfan and raeko. When he found out Kirkfan was a town, I think it was weird he did not mention sussing raeko, and I was wondering if he was trying to be really dramatic, in talking to Gradiant, so they would seem like they are not both mafias. I do not think that the mafia actually wants another mafia to get hanged today unless it would make them very obvious otherwise, since the orbs are more important, when there is only one mafia still here. So, the fact that they are arguing, may mean it is more likely to be a different group. It is too bad, that Freezin had to leave, because I feel that Shado cannot really answer for, the concerns I am having about Freezin.

                                I am going to be voting for Gradiant since that is who I am sussing the most still and what makes the most sense to me, with only Haku dying on the second day. The more I think about it, I do not think there is much reason for mafias to not kill anybody, since that gives the town more time to get lucky with a seer orb, like how blindreper did, and I do not think the mafias should have thought Haku was the tracker. But I will probably keep thinking about this game too much, even though I do not really want to.
                                twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                                Comment

                                Working...