TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #31
    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

    Originally posted by star-crossed
    Hi, I think this is a nice sentiment from Mr. blindreper, after the last game.
    Yeah, but no, but yeah, but no, but yeah, but maybe, but probably not really saying much, but I agree, but I don't, but I understand.

    Comment

    • star-crossed
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2017
      • 476

      #32
      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

      I am just going to post this, since it was a continuation of this conversation

      Hakulyte - Today at 8:46 PM
      do you think what blind said about activity is indicative of alignment for him ?
      well, I have no reason to doubt that it's true.
      but for intentions, I feel like it could go either way
      idk if I should be expecting him to want to take initiative after saying that
      and I don't exactly see that as alignment indicative either for him
      star-crossed - Today at 8:50 PM
      It seemed like a good thought and like it is more likely that he would say that if he is town unlike the last game, if that is what you mean. But I will have to see how he plays after saying that, if how he thinks about the game is in line with that kind of statement.
      I will keep in mind that you think he would say it either way.
      Hakulyte - Today at 8:51 PM
      well, I'm thinking with my own headspace instead of his

      And I will quote this as well:

      star-crossed - Today at 9:02 PM
      Well, what I wanted to post in the thread was that I feel that XelNya was being genuine when he said this
      Kaho - Today at 1:54 PM
      bahahahahaha
      I'd be content being d0'd if I was right
      I was just memeing
      And I do not think it would feel genuine in that way, if he were a mafia
      twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #33
        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

        coming from myself, I don't think it's alignment indicative. I think I would say that either way.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #34
          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

          Originally posted by star-crossed
          star-crossed - Today at 9:02 PM
          Well, what I wanted to post in the thread was that I feel that XelNya was being genuine when he said this
          Kaho - Today at 1:54 PM
          bahahahahaha
          I'd be content being d0'd if I was right
          I was just memeing
          And I do not think it would feel genuine in that way, if he were a mafia
          I like how literally all sense of context has been made devoid of being present on this quote, even though it can be obtained somewhat quickly.

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #35
            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

            Also greg I demand the title be changed to A Man Stand'th Straight

            for the meme

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #36
              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

              Originally posted by XelNya
              Also greg I demand the title be changed to A Man Stand'th Straight

              for the meme
              whom'st'd'vesoever accomplishes this deserves a cookie

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #37
                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                coming from myself, I don't think it's alignment indicative. I think I would say that either way.
                Fuk outta here with that
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Stand'th Straight Game Thread

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  whom'st'd'vesoever accomplishes this deserves a cookie
                  yep

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                    Discord shitting the bed on my break


                    :eyeroll:
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread



                        Discord please..

                        Discord being like:

                        Sending Backup Haku to stalk forums.

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                          smughakuissmug

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                            as usual https://status.discordapp.com/

                            reading their issue history i sure feel bad for people in central michigan in particular

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              smughakuissmug
                              ^ my wolf partner

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                                oh they updated it even since i looked at it

                                MAJOR OUTAGE

                                Comment

                                Working...