TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #91
    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread


    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #92
      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte

      Somebody one asked, "could you spare me from harassment?"
      Your content is a fucking disgrace.

      Comment

      • kirkfan2255
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2017
        • 5

        #93
        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

        Was I dreaming or was there talk about 0rbs only bring able to be held by a player once (ie, if you get the seer 0rb you never get it again)? Granted it's almost 4am here so idk if this is real, but if it is, claims would reduce the pool quickly for wolves.

        If I'm wrong and this isn't a thing (reading comprehension is bad rn), then I want to reconsider this stance when functioning.

        Comment

        • star-crossed
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2017
          • 476

          #94
          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

          Originally posted by kirkfan2255
          Was I dreaming or was there talk about 0rbs only bring able to be held by a player once (ie, if you get the seer 0rb you never get it again)? Granted it's almost 4am here so idk if this is real, but if it is, claims would reduce the pool quickly for wolves.

          If I'm wrong and this isn't a thing (reading comprehension is bad rn), then I want to reconsider this stance when functioning.
          I thought that the opposite of that was said, that it is completely random who gets an orb and it does not matter one's past history of them.

          I did not have the seer orb.

          I am not so sure how to get leads in this game besides from luck with the orbs but so far I feel that Xel is innocent and Haku may be innocent. I wish that inDheart had said why he thought Charu was innocent but I will bear it in mind I suppose.
          twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

          Comment

          • star-crossed
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2017
            • 476

            #95
            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

            Oh, and I do not think Charu and Freezin would both be mafia from how Freezin was talking about trying to figure out how to make reads on him, and Charu seemed very aloof.
            twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #96
              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

              Thread talk is the equivalent of sending mail.

              Please wait 4 to 6 weeks for reply
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #97
                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                Thread talk is the equivalent of sending mail.

                Please wait 4 to 6 weeks for reply
                Rejoice, fast delivery service has opened its doors. o7

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  Thread talk is the equivalent of sending mail.

                  Please wait 4 to 6 weeks for reply
                  This is just one of the reasons I hate OOTC.

                  Thread isn't gonna be filled with one liner memes and drama.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                    Hi.

                    Orb Seer -> Charu -> Red check.

                    Charu

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                      Nice joke.

                      Real cute too.

                      Said it in Discord, but tracker, don't get involved in whatever Haku is trying to do.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                        unvote

                        Stay tune for weather update.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                          You confuse the shit outta me Haku. You have a red check but unvote him???
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            You confuse the shit outta me Haku. You have a red check but unvote him???
                            Yeah that's so strange, it's like it's not my red check.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                              These jokers


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                                NOTE TO EVERYONE:

                                You should probably ask for some spicey dank info that's totally true and not a lie from our dear friend blind who decided they don't want to share it publicly and instead feels that telling either one or select few through PM's and then having one of say something in thread in there place is a perfectly normal town thing to do.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...