TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • star-crossed
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2017
    • 476

    #151
    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

    I am upset with DaBackpack for making me very confused. I will be voting for charu , because that is what I felt passionate about before the whole mess with backpack. Since all that happened yesterday this game just kind of makes me feel sad.
    twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #152
      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

      Originally posted by star-crossed
      I am upset with DaBackpack for making me very confused. I will be voting for charu , because that is what I felt passionate about before the whole mess with backpack. Since all that happened yesterday this game just kind of makes me feel sad.

      Comment

      • star-crossed
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2017
        • 476

        #153
        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

        Since we are allowed to communicate however in this game, I could send you one of my postcards with a sheep on it, if you would like.

        I do not really know what you meant by that though.
        twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #154
          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

          Originally posted by XelNya
          Hey blind gonna post this here as to make sure we can all profit

          do you have a log with mellon that contains something worth posting, based off the info Haku posed to you?
          The only private log I have is posted. I haven't talked to anyone else. All my posts about this game are in this thread or in the discord.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #155
            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

            Originally posted by star-crossed
            Since we are allowed to communicate however in this game, I could send you one of my postcards with a sheep on it, if you would like.

            I do not really know what you meant by that though.
            sheeping means you blindly follow someone else's logic and go with them without adding info of your own.

            With that being said, I don't think you're sheeping.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #156
              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              ...I think town being complacent about the predicament and labeling me a wolf is pretty concerning.
              You know, what I expect you to do at this point is to act like you're never going to get lynched and push the game forward in some direction.

              The Charu vs Blind debate is just inviting circular thinking that won't get anywhere.

              If you want to contribute something knowing your alignment vs his alignment, you have to step up and help us prepare for the next phase.

              You have to accept that "I'm not a wolf" and "blind is a wolf" is not really going to help the game move forward anymore.

              Making a read list is a good start for that, but it's more about where you're at with the game and what may be worth sharing.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #157
                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                Why did you kill inD bro?
                not sure if this was brought up in discord or not, but blind softed his check here right away. (its a good look)

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #158
                  Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #159
                    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    You know, what I expect you to do at this point is to act like you're never going to get lynched and push the game forward in some direction.

                    The Charu vs Blind debate is just inviting circular thinking that won't get anywhere.

                    If you want to contribute something knowing your alignment vs his alignment, you have to step up and help us prepare for the next phase.

                    You have to accept that "I'm not a wolf" and "blind is a wolf" is not really going to help the game move forward anymore.

                    Making a read list is a good start for that, but it's more about where you're at with the game and what may be worth sharing.
                    So pretty much I'm gonna get lynched no matter what is what you're saying?

                    Yeah, I'll try not to act like I'm not getting lynched then, no problem, bro.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #160
                      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      So pretty much I'm gonna get lynched no matter what is what you're saying?

                      Yeah, I'll try not to act like I'm not getting lynched then, no problem, bro.
                      Can you solve blind and convince majority ? y/n

                      What can you do ?

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #161
                        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                        I've already said in Discord and here.

                        For me, blind is solved. He's been lying about me being red and hasn't backed down.

                        I can't do anything else in terms of "solving" blind from there.

                        All I can do is make reads, and then get lynched since that's apparently the mechanical play.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #162
                          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          I've already said in Discord and here.

                          For me, blind is solved. He's been lying about me being red and hasn't backed down.

                          I can't do anything else in terms of "solving" blind from there.

                          All I can do is make reads, and then get lynched since that's apparently the mechanical play.
                          Well, you could look up for who could be partners with blind etc.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #163
                            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                            That's like asking me to find a pin in a haystack.

                            What interaction has blind done outside of you and yelling in discord?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #164
                              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                              I want to say blind's partners are actually SMART and are sticking out of this as much as possible.

                              And if they are butting in, they're obviously on his side than on my side.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #165
                                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                That's like asking me to find a pin in a haystack.

                                What interaction has blind done outside of you and yelling in discord?
                                He said I was his only interaction in discord so, that leaves pretty much nothing.

                                You're more likely to find something with individual evaluation tbh unless someone step up here and goes like "I actually chatted with blind and X thing was said".

                                Comment

                                Working...