TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #181
    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    If you don't shoot, your orb will kill you so.. yeah.
    oh fuck lmao

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #182
      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

      THAT WAS NOT THE RULE THE LAST TIME I PLAYED THIS SETUP

      granted I read the OP of this one, I just forgot rofl

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #183
        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

        Charu (4)- blind, Freezin, Star, Gradiant
        unvote (1)- DBP
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #184
          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

          Alright, sorry for the delay, was working out the kinks. Was a doozy too.

          Anyways, here's my reads:



          Y-you all think y-you're so clever?

          E-especially you, B-Blind...



          Y-you may have s-s-seered me red!



          You m-may th-think you're in th-the lead!



          You may e-even think y-you're all g-g-going to win!



          B-but your s-smile will n-not last for l-long!



          A-and s-s-sorry...

          ...I d-don't give out free information to h-h-humans!

          N-nerds!

          ...I'll s-s-see you in dead ch-chat, j-jerks...


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #185
            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

            Did I vote charu already?

            Here it is just in case I didn't.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #186
              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

              You know what fuck you

              blind

              This is a fucking gross wagon. It's not clean.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #187
                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                If I get the vigi orb, I'm killing you.

                If you get it and kill me, Town is killing you.


                Enjoy your stay.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #188
                  Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  You know what fuck you

                  blind

                  This is a fucking gross wagon. It's not clean.


                  Th-thank you for s-still being there f-for me!


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #189
                    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    If I get the vigi orb, I'm killing you.

                    If you get it and kill me, Town is killing you.


                    Enjoy your stay.
                    I th-think the c-coward b-blind should be vi-vi-vigi'd.

                    H-he deserves it!


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #190
                      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                      charu though it pains me to do this...

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #191
                        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        If I get the vigi orb, I'm killing you.

                        If you get it and kill me, Town is killing you.


                        Enjoy your stay.
                        The feeling is not mutual.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #192
                          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                          Wh-wh-what the... I j-just realized my vote was not r-realized!

                          thesunfan


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #193
                            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            You know what fuck you

                            blind

                            This is a fucking gross wagon. It's not clean.
                            dude he 0uted
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #194
                              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              dude he 0uted
                              ^M-my wolf b-buddy


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #195
                                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                ^M-my wolf b-buddy
                                Probably true.

                                Comment

                                Working...