TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • star-crossed
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2017
    • 476

    #211
    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

    I do not have enough time, to do a big writeup about everybody, since there is so much information. But I figured that I would for most of the people I have been focusing on most, while I have some time.

    I am believing blind. I really do not think he would say that Charu is a mafia, if he is mafia, and the way he said it seemed very believable to me, until DaBackpack confused me. I explained this before, in the Discord.

    "[20:06] star-crossed: blind - Today at 06:01
    cool
    who do you think would agree to charu saying to kill inD?
    That's where the pickle lies for me.
    Charu - Today at 06:04
    ^my wolf partner
    blind - Today at 06:06
    gtfo with that shit
    you said that about someone else already

    I believe blind"

    "[20:32] star-crossed: So blindreper started off the game by saying it was boring and then he spent a long time playing his PBUG game. Now that he has said that he has the seer orb, I feel that kind of bold statement and then checking out in that way to not give anything away, makes some sense. Then I saw in the conversation log that he had seemed really annoyed about Charu saying "^wolf partner" in response to lots of things. It seemed like a mix of frustrated and haughty, in a way that makes sense if you know somebody is mafia and would like to get more information from them, like blindreper has been saying.
    [20:33] star-crossed: What he has been saying about his talks with Haku seem convoluted, but passionate, and it seems believable to me. I also just don't really believe Charu, but I don't really know why as much."
    I also liked how he talked about me in his chat with Haku, and the talk I had with him this afternoon.
    -------------------------------------------------------

    I really think that Hakulyte is innocent. He and Charu were talking a lot during night 0, which I think they wouldn't be as likely to, if they were mafias.

    "[18:01] Charu: Any way, where da wolves @ [18:01] Charu: Howl at me babies"
    When Charu was saying this I have the feeling that Charu actually did want to talk to the other mafias but they were not there.

    At first I thought that Haku was being very tryhard and analytical, in a way that seemed very different from how he was playing in the last game. I guess because he did not seem so stubborn. But there was a certain thing he had a lapse in tryhardness about, that initially made me think of him as more innocent, because that is what I thought a tryhard mafia, would be the most worried about. I think Haku has been putting the most effort in by far in both public and private chats, which I think would be very hard to keep up as a mafia without making a mistake, because the game is always going in real-time for so long. The way he inserted himself into the blindreper-Charu situation, seemed very honest, and how he has explained it later seems like he was really doing it to try to figure things out. I would be so shocked, if Haku were to be a mafia, it would physically hurt me I think. Even with the visual novel thingy, he seems to be trying every angle, to make things happen and figure the game out. I believe he is self-assured, that he is town and that town will win. And I think from how Charu was talking when Haku originally said that Charu was seered as a mafia, that Charu and Haku did not plan it, and Charu was awkwardly trying to figure out if he was really in trouble.
    -------------------------------------------------------

    Charu joked that FreezinIce was a bad guy during night 0 and also shortly after the day started. It is a little weird, that he would keep doing that about the same person, and I think he may do that about somebody that actually was.

    "[00:58] Charu: ^ my wolf partner"

    [04:30] Charu: ^my wolf partner"
    However, I mostly believed Freezin, when he was saying that he did not know who died during the night and that he hoped it was him.

    "[04:27] FreezinIce: I mean n0 [04:27] FreezinIce: Who died [04:28] Charu: Yeah, n0 is over [04:28] Charu: inDheart [04:28] FreezinIce: Damn [04:28] FreezinIce: I wanted it to be me [04:28] FreezinIce: Now indheart can be like wolves so scared of me they n0d me."
    Also, when Freezin was talking to Charu about the game early in night 1, I believed what Freezin saying, was true. It reminded me of how Freezin played on the third Day in the last game, where he was taking things by the horns and telling us his story, of how he was seeing the game, and I started to actually get where he was coming from.

    "[04:44] FreezinIce: my situation [04:44] FreezinIce: is i have not read anything game related in thread [04:44] FreezinIce: or in this chat [04:44] FreezinIce: so yeah"
    Most importantly, I feel that he would not draw so much attention, to how he was going about understanding Charu, early on, if they were both mafias together. Freezin set up high expectations for Charu's play, by doing so and saying this:

    "[04:31] FreezinIce: you have probably the strongest d0/beginning of the game ive ever seen." When Freezin said "[04:45] FreezinIce: why is your dm with indheart important [04:45] FreezinIce: convince me of its importance
    I thought that Freezin was really trying to figure Charu out, when they talked about this:

    "[04:44] Charu: Are you thinking this just because I had a DM with inDheart? lol
    [04:44] Charu: Just btw
    [04:45] FreezinIce: no
    [04:45] FreezinIce: why is your dm with indheart important
    [04:45] FreezinIce: convince me of its importance
    [04:45] Charu: It's not, I just assumed this is why because I posted it publicly in the thread."
    Charu seemed sort of defensive and aloof, in response, when he was saying these things:

    "[04:32] Charu: Alright...?"
    "[04:33] Charu: I mean, I was playing games when I got home if that's what you're talking about. I was also periodically in here"
    It also seemed to me that Charu felt a bit awkward being focused on so much, when he said this and this

    "[04:36] Charu: Anyways, like I said, I don't know what you mean by "waning" because there was nothing to talk about. The few people that did talk game were when I was actually engaging
    [04:36] Charu: ...lol"

    "[04:53] Charu: If I don't see Freezin do this hard questioning to others here, I'm gonna put him in my !!! pile.
    [04:53] Charu: My magnifying glass is going on you, punk".
    I do not think this would have happened in this way, if they were both mafia.

    I also was believing how Freezin reacted to blind's claim, throughout the whole day. And Charu got really mad at Freezin during that too, while Freezin was seeming very haughty, which I think would not happen, if they were mafias.


    "[04:26] Charu: I'm saying [04:26] Charu: Tracker [04:26] Charu: Should
    [04:26] Hakulyte: #imsosmart
    [04:26] Charu: NOT [04:26] Charu: GET [04:26] Charu: INVOLVEd
    [04:26] danceguy: Yes
    [04:26] Charu: I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall
    [04:26] danceguy: Duh
    [04:26] FreezinIce: :whale2: [04:26] FreezinIce: You are not making any sense
    [04:27] danceguy: What does this have to do with
    [04:27] FreezinIce: Film the perspective
    [04:27] danceguy: Yea
    [04:27] Charu: Film it
    [04:27] FreezinIce: Of believablely arguing that blind is a wolf
    [04:27] Charu: Okay [04:27] Charu: Day starts [04:27] Charu: Blind didn't claim [04:27] Charu: I say something
    [04:27] FreezinIce: Ok
    [04:27] Charu: Blind acknowledges [04:27] Charu: Wanted to wait 12 hours [04:27] Charu: 24 [04:27] Charu: Sorry [04:27] Charu: Haku goes to blind [04:28] Charu: Blind for some reason says his plan [04:28] Charu: Haku bursts it by telling the thread (and me) [04:28] Charu: I bust it by going "Tracker don't do shit" [04:28] Charu: And calling him out [04:28] Charu: Because those 24 hours of waiting [04:28] Charu: And then saying he had a red [04:28] Charu: Could be a key point for the tracker to go [04:29] Charu: "Oh, okay." [04:29] Charu: I'm just speaking what if's [04:29] Charu: But that's what I'm saying
    [04:29] blind: posting messages in thread.
    [04:29] FreezinIce: Alright.

    Here's the thing though. And to be fair this has nothing to do with you or what you're saying. You don't ever kill the uncc'd seer before his red check
    [04:29] FreezinIce: That's just twg 101
    [04:30] danceguy: Well this is kinda different freezin
    [04:30] Charu: I'm saying blind wolf, with a seer 0rb, bs's their red check
    [04:30] FreezinIce: In the absence of compelling evidence
    [04:30] Charu: To get immense town cred
    [04:30] danceguy: What
    [04:30] Charu: And to get in tracker's space
    [04:30] danceguy: What town cred
    [04:30] Charu: For saying I'm red [04:30] Charu: omhg [04:30] Charu: I'm just leaving [04:30] Charu: Fuck off
    [04:30] FreezinIce: Lol
    [04:30] danceguy: I didnt mean to be mean
    [04:31] FreezinIce: If you flip town somehow blind will die, and his team will be weaker for it [04:31] FreezinIce: Tbh I don't know why you're upset
    [04:31] Charu: Because you're not giving me a chance to listen and dismissing me
    [04:31] Hakulyte: repeating same story 50 times.
    [04:31] Charu: That's what you're doing right now [04:31] Charu: Both of you
    [04:32] danceguy: I felt like I was engaging w you but I'm not understanding your point
    [04:32] FreezinIce: I'm not being dismissive, I'm dating your scenarios don't overturn the facts [04:32] FreezinIce: Saying*"


    I am honestly confused, whether Charu was more mad at Haku or danceguy, from that, when he said "both of you." If he was mad at danceguy it would look good for danceguy too. Haku I already believe is innocent. But anyway, I am trusting FreezinIce.

    -------------------------------------------------------

    While I thought that DaBackpack had confirmed that blind was lying about his seer orb on Charu, I was talking to Charu about my trust in Xel.


    "[22:36] clefairiel: Hakulyte - Yesterday at 13:54
    I bet you guys will solve me in less than 5min with a real time chat
    Kaho - Yesterday at 13:54
    We already have
    you have the seer orb
    and are town
    duh
    I take your silence as an admission
    'Kay so Haku's solved, next?
    Hakulyte - Yesterday at 13:54
    brb pming sunfan to replace out cus game borken
    Kaho - Yesterday at 13:54
    bahahahahaha
    I'd be content being d0'd if I was right
    I was just memeing
    Hakulyte - Yesterday at 13:55
    I think im best n0 because thats random
    Kaho - Yesterday at 13:55
    I am the greatest
    and that is a fact
    but even I didn't know
    I could read Haku like that
    Hakulyte - Yesterday at 13:56
    then they're going to meme you D0 being like "only xel would n0 haku"
    then you'll hate me
    Kaho - Yesterday at 13:56
    song references
    I would gladly d0 meme you again
    It was funny
    Hakulyte - Yesterday at 13:56
    it can work better here
    Kaho - Yesterday at 13:56
    Oh totes
    also you know that feeling when like you glasses are clean but they don't feel clean
    it is currently driving me NUTS
    [22:37] clefairiel: Umm...ok that was long sorry
    [22:37] clefairiel: But the "bahahha I'd be content being d0'd if I was right" part, seemed genuine to me, even though the conversation was kind of jokey?
    [22:37] Charu: So Xel's nonchalantness to the 0rbs makes you think he's town? That what I'm reading?
    [22:37] Charu: Oh
    [22:40] clefairiel: I don't think if he is mafia he would really be ok with dying if he was openly accusing somebody of having that orb, so the fact that I felt it was an honest reaction, made me feel that he is not mafia. I tried to reach out to him, earlier today, about my Haku read, but all he really said was that he still thought Haku had the seer orb
    [22:40] clefairiel: And that he did not have a lean on him either way besides that
    [22:40] clefairiel: Which...was kind of boring
    [22:42] clefairiel: But he did talk about it in such a way, that I think he was trying to get a lean on Haku in the first place?
    [22:42] clefairiel: Kaho - Today at 09:34
    I think Haku has the seer orb tbh
    Because of a joke I made in the pregame, he went silent
    and he's done that as a wolf before
    So I am considering the odds he has seer orb
    despite his telling me he doesn't have one
    clefairiel - Today at 09:36
    Yes I saw you made that joke
    That is why I am trusting you, because I believe you believe what you were saying about that conversation
    Kaho - Today at 09:38
    It was more of a poke when I did it
    because Haku's a pretty simple guy despite his logic being... out there
    [22:43] Charu: Hmm... right, and if Xel was a wolf, he'd probably tell his buddies to maybe kill Haku so a seer wouldn't happen.
    [22:44] clefairiel: Yeah, it seemed like he believed it enough that he would do that. But I wanted a second opinion."


    I am not really sure what to think, of Charu's reaction to it. It seems a bit weird, but I think that would be just because Charu was a mafia and feeling awkward about giving anything away, in case he guessed that blind was lying. It is weird, how much that Xel was defending Charu, unlike anybody else. However, from the way he was saying it and that he said he was willing to lay down his life for Charu, I can believe he believed it.

    "[08:48] Kaho: So from the chat logs as far as I can be bothered to read [08:48] Kaho: (about half of it) [08:48] Kaho: I actually like what dbp [08:48] Kaho: did [08:48] Kaho: and I like charu more out of it and roundbox [08:49] Kaho: But I absolutely hate blind's response to the floodgate of pressure [08:49] Kaho: And it's not that I dislike blind but it's the level of slank, and lack of genine feeling behind leaving the chat

    [00:40] Kaho: If it saves charu id vote myself here"
    I still do not really get, him calling me a sheep, but I am still kind of trusting Xel.

    -------------------------------------------------------
    I noticed that while Gradiant and Charu would talk in the discord sometimes during night 0, they did not really talk about strategy, even though Charu was trying to do that with some people. It was mostly bird jokes, or talking about games that were not this one. And when Gradiant, Charu, and Freezin were all talking after the start of the day, I felt like Freezin was facilitating it, while Gradiant and Charu were not really reacting to each other. Gradiant then said, that he was thinking a lot about Charu, but I did not really get that, from what Gradiant had said before then.

    "[9:55] Gradiant: since i was thinking super hard on him so far, usually try and gut read him early based off of shitposting

    [19:55] Gradiant: thought i haven't been as good at that as of late, did mislynch him day 1 an earlier game"
    I am kind of wondering, why he talks about other games so much, when I do not really get the connection of them all the time. I think that it could be a way, to seem like you are figuring things out, when you are not actually genuinely doing that.

    I also felt that Gradiant was being nitpicky when he was questioning blind's claim, and I do not know if it was genuine. I also did not really like, how he was reacting to me believing blind and not believing charu. He seemed very mad about this, and tried to say that I was not actually trying to figure things out and that he was doing much better, when I feel that I was trying.

    [20:03] danceguy: :man_dancing:
    [20:03] danceguy: @blind could you tell us why you went private with your claim, and why you chose haku?
    [20:04] Hakulyte: charu: claim early
    blind: claim later
    haku: f this, I'll claim
    [20:04] Hakulyte: I pm'd blind first
    [20:04] Hakulyte: because im haku
    [20:05] blind: He's right.
    [20:05] danceguy: ok that answers that, sort of, but still the first part
    [20:05] Gradiant: doesn't answer it really
    [20:05] Gradiant: at all
    [20:05] blind: I told haku because he's the only person I've talked to privately.
    [20:05] Hakulyte: could have town read me idk
    [20:05] blind: I went private to see if he'd investigate. Instead he claimed it himself.
    [20:05] blind: that too.
    [20:06] danceguy: what were you looking for him to investigate?
    [20:06] star-crossed: blind - Today at 06:01
    cool
    who do you think would agree to charu saying to kill inD?
    That's where the pickle lies for me.
    Charu - Today at 06:04
    ^my wolf partner
    blind - Today at 06:06
    gtfo with that shit
    you said that about someone else already

    I believe blind
    [20:06] Hakulyte: claim to investigate #next level
    [20:06] Gradiant: i'm focused now on why him talking to you first was your first reason and now it's also because you thought he was town
    [20:07] blind: It's not because he said something first.
    [20:07] Hakulyte: blind why did you trust me, what were you thinking
    [20:07] Hakulyte: I wouldn't even trust myself
    [20:07] blind: He's the only one I've talked to.
    [20:07] blind: Why would I tell anyone else privately?
    [20:07] danceguy: I gotcha, what I mean is, what were you trying to get from haku by telling him what you did?
    [20:08] blind: To have him investigate.
    [20:08] blind: Ask Charu questions
    [20:08] danceguy: investigate what, exactly?
    [20:08] danceguy: ah ok
    [20:08] Hakulyte: bark bark bark
    [20:08] blind: Ask anyone questions.
    [20:08] blind: Haku asks a lot of shit.
    [20:08] danceguy: I haven't been reading games but I assume this to be true
    [20:09] Hakulyte: me asking random stuff is pmuch my entire game
    [20:09] Gradiant: blind - Today at 12:05 PM
    I told haku because he's the only person I've talked to privately.
    [20:09] Gradiant: i beg to differ
    [20:10] star-crossed: I am glad that I did not put more trust in Charu, when I was talking to him earlier, because I think he is one of the mafias now.
    [20:10] Charu: Why's that, star-crossed?
    [20:11] blind: Why @Gradiant?
    [20:11] Hakulyte: why would a wolf tell me that they have a red check on someone
    [20:11] star-crossed: I think that blindreper's attitude, makes sense, if what he has been saying is the truth.
    [20:11] Gradiant: because read the post
    [20:11] Gradiant: that's why
    [20:11] Gradiant: you told haku because he's the only person that's talked to you
    [20:11] Gradiant: that was your reason
    [20:11] blind: which post?
    [20:11] Gradiant: i fucking quoted it
    [20:11] blind: yeah,?
    [20:11] star-crossed: Now that I look back at it, he seemed very angry, about you saying "^ wolf partner" to lots of people, and not saying that many other things.
    [20:12] star-crossed: Which makes sense to me, if he was trying to get more information out of you.
    [20:12] Hakulyte: yeah that's weird too
    [20:12] Charu: I was only meme-ing off of Haku, lmao
    [20:12] Charu: But sure, read into that I guess
    [20:12] star-crossed: Although, I am wondering, why blind and Haku were talking in the first place.
    [20:13] Gradiant: and then i said i was wondering why blind you would say you told haku because he's the only one that messaged you, then said you told him also because he was town
    [20:13] blind: He is the only person I've talked to privately..
    [20:13] blind: yeah.
    [20:13] Gradiant: and then you said it wasn't because he was the one you talked to first
    [20:13] Gradiant: blind - Today at 12:07 PM
    It's not because he said something first.
    [20:13] blind: Why would I tell him if I thought he was wolf?
    [20:13] star-crossed: Charu - Today at 20:12
    I was only meme-ing off of Haku, lmao
    But sure, read into that I guess

    Umm, but it is not really about you, it is about blind, that I feel this way.
    [20:14] Gradiant: blind - Today at 12:05 PM
    I told haku because he's the only person I've talked to privately.

    blind - Today at 12:07 PM
    It's not because he said something first.
    [20:14] blind: He did say something first, but that's not a reason.
    [20:14] Charu: blind, bro
    [20:14] Charu: He's saying
    [20:14] Charu: That YOU'RE saying
    [20:14] Gradiant: HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT'S TALKED TO YOU
    [20:14] Charu: You talked to him first
    [20:14] Gradiant: holy fuck
    [20:14] Charu: But in actuallity, Haku is saying the opposite.
    [20:14] Charu: That is what he's saying, blind
    [20:15] Gradiant: no i'm not
    [20:15] blind: He is
    [20:15] star-crossed: I do not really get this current conversation
    [20:15] blind: I haven't talked to anyone first if that's what you're implying. I'm not being sneaky.
    [20:15] Hakulyte: Gradiant wants to know why you trusted me
    [20:16] blind: I thought you were town.
    [20:16] Hakulyte: why
    [20:16] Gradiant: blind - Today at 12:05 PM
    I told haku because he's the only person I've talked to privately.
    [20:16] blind: because you're Haku this game.
    [20:16] Gradiant: wrong
    [20:16] Gradiant: that's the reason you told him
    [20:16] Gradiant: that was the reason you gave
    [20:16] blind: Yeah.
    [20:17] blind: If I felt he was wolf, I wouldn't of told anyone.
    [20:17] blind: until
    [20:17] blind: 24 hours left in the phase.
    [20:17] Gradiant: that wasn't the reason you gave though until somebody brought it up
    [20:18] Gradiant: the reason you gave first when people are asking shit to be able to trust you is that he was the only one you had messages with
    [20:18] blind: because that part is straight forward?
    [20:18] blind: Why would I tell his wolf partner, at least if I thought that, that I had the orb?
    [20:19] Gradiant: "Why did you tell him" "because i thought he was town" vs "why did you tell him" "because he messaged me and nobody else did"
    [20:19] Gradiant: "oh yeah and i thought he was town too" after danceguy
    [20:19] blind: You're looking too hard into how I'm saying things, not what I'm saying.
    [20:19] Charu: That's how you catch a wolf
    [20:19] Gradiant: no, i'm looking hard at post ordering
    [20:19] Gradiant: that's how i caught freezin couple games ago
    [20:21] Hakulyte: I call that game progression. I assume everyone does actions for a reason. At least, when it involves mechanical things.
    [20:26] Gradiant: star-crossed looks bad for that vote with no questioning or reasoning behind where trust is going
    [20:26] star-crossed: Ummm, I have explained my reasoning in this chat?
    [20:27] blind: Gradiant Charus partner?
    [20:27] star-crossed: Was I not clear or did you not see it?
    [20:27] blind: He's doing all the work for Charu.
    [20:27] Gradiant: yeah i don't think you've been clear starcrossed
    [20:28] Gradiant: how is blind's attitude good here?
    [20:28] Gradiant: how are you not familiar with shitposting?
    [20:28] Charu: Oh, I'm sorry, was me calling you out in the thread and here not enough? @blind
    [20:28] Hakulyte: I suggest writing semi long posts in the thread ideally
    [20:28] Charu: Let me pull random shit out of my ass for you
    [20:28] Gradiant: why are you questioning why blind and haku were talking in the first place and immediately dropping it
    [20:28] Hakulyte: that should help for later phases
    [20:29] star-crossed: Umm, because I was distracted by talking to danceguy about dancing, mainly.
    [20:29] Gradiant: to which question is that reason for
    [20:29] star-crossed: Hakulyte, how come you were talking to blindreper in the first place?
    [20:30] Gradiant: there we go
    [20:31] blind: that was hardly a call out
    [20:31] Hakulyte: I'm that meme who will eventually talk to everyone
    [20:32] Hakulyte: because I have nothing better to do
    [20:32] Charu: It's true, Haku posted a rocket League meme to me
    [20:32] Charu: lmapo
    [20:32] danceguy: its also true star-crossed and I have been talking about dancing and nothing else
    [20:32] danceguy: :man_dancing:
    [20:32] star-crossed: So blindreper started off the game by saying it was boring and then he spent a long time playing his PBUG game. Now that he has said that he has the seer orb, I feel that kind of bold statement and then checking out in that way to not give anything away, makes some sense. Then I saw in the conversation log that he had seemed really annoyed about Charu saying "^wolf partner" in response to lots of things. It seemed like a mix of frustrated and haughty, in a way that makes sense if you know somebody is mafia and would like to get more information from them, like blindreper has been saying.
    [20:33] star-crossed: What he has been saying about his talks with Haku seem convoluted, but passionate, and it seems believable to me. I also just don't really believe Charu, but I don't really know why as much.
    [20:33] Charu: I was also doing that n0
    [20:33] Charu: Friend
    [20:34] danceguy: well right, but blind didn't have his supposed check during n0
    [20:34] star-crossed: Was it during the night that he reacted that way?
    [20:34] blind: Is posting chats allowed? I know Charu did it, but I'm not sure if it's frowned upon or not.
    [20:34] star-crossed: You can quote chats yes.
    [20:34] blind: I did not, had to wait til day phase.
    [20:35] Hakulyte: text yes, screenshot no unless something changed
    [20:35] blind: Ok.
    [20:35] blind: I knew the screen shot was a no no. That's what made me unsure of the copy paste.
    [20:35] Hakulyte: unless sunfan wants to make a statement about this particular game
    [20:36] Charu: Yeah, you can copy paste
    [20:37] star-crossed: The part I am talking about is here
    [20:37] star-crossed: blind - Today at 06:01
    cool
    who do you think would agree to charu saying to kill inD?
    That's where the pickle lies for me.
    Charu - Today at 06:04
    ^my wolf partner
    blind - Today at 06:06
    gtfo with that shit
    you said that about someone else already
    [20:37] star-crossed: Which was after the day started
    [20:37] star-crossed: Also he literally says, that he is trying to figure out about charu
    [20:38] star-crossed: Gradiant do you not feel that when Charu responds to me, he is being oddly nitpicky?
    [20:40] Gradiant: it's easy to look like you're mad about shitposts
    [20:41] Gradiant: not sure if pretending to be mad is what's going on, why i haven't voted yet
    [20:41] Gradiant: i'm choosing to think about shit instead of being complacent
    [20:41] Hakulyte: star-crossed, you played last game and Charu was town in that one despite the posting style that made me scum read him. Do you see something different here ?
    [20:41] Gradiant: about charu's responses, honestly don't think so
    [20:41] star-crossed: Who do you think is being complacent?
    [20:42] Gradiant: i'd be frustrated in this position as well and pointing out the shitposting was the same in n0 isn't nitpicky
    [20:42] Gradiant: curious why you think it is
    [20:42] Gradiant: you
    [20:44] star-crossed: Because that does not really have anything to do with my view on how blind reacted on the next day?
    [20:46] star-crossed: Hakulyte - Today at 20:41
    star-crossed, you played last game and Charu was town in that one despite the posting style that made me scum read him. Do you see something different here ?

    Ummm...well last game, I did not have a lean either way on Charu until the second day, when his thinking about figuring out the game was very clear, and seemed very genuine. In this game, what he is saying to me does not seem genuine.
    [20:48] star-crossed: I do not feel that I am being complacent. I feel that I am trying not to get lost by looking at trees instead of the forest. That is why I felt kind of bored, when you were talking to blind for a while. But I am open to changing my vote, if I see something that seems genuine from charu, or see something that seems disingenuous, from blindreper.


    I did think, when Gradiant said he was feeling stuck when blind left and DaBackpack was saying we should just vote for blind, that he sounded more genuine, about figuring out what happened.

    "[22:29] Da🦇 pack: I'm not blind so I'm not gonna pretend I know what he was thinking [22:29] Da🦇 pack: I just have the facts [22:29] Da🦇 pack: he tends to pull stunts as either alignment [22:29] Da🦇 pack: he hasn't backed off here, so I think he was just caught red-handed
    [22:30] Gradiant: well it's easy for you to be in that position but it sucks for the rest of us

    [22:32] Gradiant: well i'll think on all this shit i guess, have to leave for work
    I think for sure he would not be mafia with DaBackpack, since he was talking very badly about what DaBackpack was saying about blind throughout it and after. He was also getting really mad at DaBackpack and swearing, so I really do not think they would both be mafias. Since doing that he has been mainly posting jokes, I think.
    twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #212
      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

      I know you all know I asked everyone if they were tracker. No one came forward unfortunately. Idk what that says about who it is.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #213
        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

        In the night...

        Hakulyte has died. He was Vanilla Town


        Day 2 will last 48 hours ending at 10 PM Server time Wednesday, October 18th.

        Day 2 begins now.
        Last edited by the sun fan; 10-17-2017, 05:22 PM.
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #214
          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

          I'm really surprised on that.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #215
            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

            Wolves didn't kill, got blocked or stacked

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #216
              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

              haku log for reference

              [spoiler=log]Hakulyte - Yesterday at 7:29 PM
              my chat log with danceguy has like zero unique solving content.
              fun fact
              all the unique stuff is not game related
              FreezinIce - Yesterday at 7:30 PM
              I mean, this is like ultimate tone read
              But that's good enough if I get seer orb
              Hakulyte - Yesterday at 7:30 PM
              lost wolves he sounded nice like he does here
              (was wolf)
              FreezinIce - Yesterday at 7:31 PM
              Yep
              Hakulyte - Yesterday at 7:31 PM
              mechanical talk made him want to talk more
              FreezinIce - Yesterday at 7:31 PM
              He's my top seer atm
              Hakulyte - Yesterday at 7:31 PM
              idk im seeing a pattern with when I had nothing better to say
              as wolf
              xel is pretty (???)
              could be false positive, but def weird
              FreezinIce - Yesterday at 7:32 PM
              I mean he's not blindly sheeping. But he's definitely not trying to rock the boat
              Xel is being too chaos to be wolfy
              Imo
              But that's a weird read
              Hakulyte - Yesterday at 7:32 PM
              yeah, whatever
              orbs during night phase + flips should keep the game alive anyway
              FreezinIce - Yesterday at 7:33 PM
              For sure
              Gonna drive and think more, might have more convo later
              Hakulyte - Yesterday at 7:33 PM
              when I saw the setup at first I was like holy shit 3 wolves, town will get wrecked
              but im starting to see why it's fair
              too many mechanical stuff
              to take advantage of
              FreezinIce - Yesterday at 7:34 PM
              Hard for wolves to get rid of prz
              Hakulyte - Yesterday at 7:34 PM
              ttyl
              FreezinIce - Yesterday at 7:34 PM
              Omnipresent seer and vigi suks for them
              Yeah see tra
              Ya*
              Hakulyte - Yesterday at 7:34 PM
              I bet you're town
              just from how you approached the game
              October 16, 2017
              Hakulyte - Today at 12:54 PM
              this Visual Novel game knows what I've been doing in my previous TWG games. AAAAAAhhhh...

              FreezinIce - Today at 1:29 PM
              You playing kawata shoujo
              ?
              Hakulyte - Today at 1:33 PM
              ya
              main character will probably rip from a heart attack at this rate tho
              FreezinIce - Today at 1:33 PM
              It's a good vn
              It has issues but they're relatively minor
              Hakulyte - Today at 1:34 PM
              I was just randomly browsing from a list of free ones
              and then I saw that and I was like, wait a sec- quality is definitely higher than the average amateur game
              FreezinIce - Today at 1:36 PM
              Yep, I'd put it on my top 15 vn list
              It's a great intro to the genre
              Who do you think is most suspect at this point
              Give me like a top 3
              Hakulyte - Today at 1:39 PM
              probably dont want to use me for reads
              rofl
              FreezinIce - Today at 1:39 PM
              I like your point about logs
              Ppl can say they're easy to fake
              But 1 wolf in like 50 actually ever bothers to
              I think u talk to your partners in wolfchat
              Not in dm
              Hakulyte - Today at 1:40 PM
              what's dm ?
              I have daily mafia in mind
              FreezinIce - Today at 1:40 PM
              Direct messages
              Lol
              Hakulyte - Today at 1:40 PM
              and dungeon master[/spoiler
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #217
                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                wow. not only did it not copy everything, the tag is broken
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #218
                  Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread



                  Hakulyte - Yesterday at 7:29 PM
                  my chat log with danceguy has like zero unique solving content.
                  fun fact
                  all the unique stuff is not game related
                  FreezinIce - Yesterday at 7:30 PM
                  I mean, this is like ultimate tone read
                  But that's good enough if I get seer orb
                  Hakulyte - Yesterday at 7:30 PM
                  lost wolves he sounded nice like he does here
                  (was wolf)
                  FreezinIce - Yesterday at 7:31 PM
                  Yep
                  Hakulyte - Yesterday at 7:31 PM
                  mechanical talk made him want to talk more
                  FreezinIce - Yesterday at 7:31 PM
                  He's my top seer atm
                  Hakulyte - Yesterday at 7:31 PM
                  idk im seeing a pattern with when I had nothing better to say
                  as wolf
                  xel is pretty (???)
                  could be false positive, but def weird
                  FreezinIce - Yesterday at 7:32 PM
                  I mean he's not blindly sheeping. But he's definitely not trying to rock the boat
                  Xel is being too chaos to be wolfy
                  Imo
                  But that's a weird read
                  Hakulyte - Yesterday at 7:32 PM
                  yeah, whatever
                  orbs during night phase + flips should keep the game alive anyway
                  FreezinIce - Yesterday at 7:33 PM
                  For sure
                  Gonna drive and think more, might have more convo later
                  Hakulyte - Yesterday at 7:33 PM
                  when I saw the setup at first I was like holy shit 3 wolves, town will get wrecked
                  but im starting to see why it's fair
                  too many mechanical stuff
                  to take advantage of
                  FreezinIce - Yesterday at 7:34 PM
                  Hard for wolves to get rid of prz
                  Hakulyte - Yesterday at 7:34 PM
                  ttyl
                  FreezinIce - Yesterday at 7:34 PM
                  Omnipresent seer and vigi suks for them
                  Yeah see tra
                  Ya*
                  Hakulyte - Yesterday at 7:34 PM
                  I bet you're town
                  just from how you approached the game
                  October 16, 2017
                  Hakulyte - Today at 12:54 PM
                  this Visual Novel game knows what I've been doing in my previous TWG games. AAAAAAhhhh...

                  FreezinIce - Today at 1:29 PM
                  You playing kawata shoujo
                  ?
                  Hakulyte - Today at 1:33 PM
                  ya
                  main character will probably rip from a heart attack at this rate tho
                  FreezinIce - Today at 1:33 PM
                  It's a good vn
                  It has issues but they're relatively minor
                  Hakulyte - Today at 1:34 PM
                  I was just randomly browsing from a list of free ones
                  and then I saw that and I was like, wait a sec- quality is definitely higher than the average amateur game
                  FreezinIce - Today at 1:36 PM
                  Yep, I'd put it on my top 15 vn list
                  It's a great intro to the genre
                  Who do you think is most suspect at this point
                  Give me like a top 3
                  Hakulyte - Today at 1:39 PM
                  probably dont want to use me for reads
                  rofl
                  FreezinIce - Today at 1:39 PM
                  I like your point about logs
                  Ppl can say they're easy to fake
                  But 1 wolf in like 50 actually ever bothers to
                  I think u talk to your partners in wolfchat
                  Not in dm
                  Hakulyte - Today at 1:40 PM
                  what's dm ?
                  I have daily mafia in mind
                  FreezinIce - Today at 1:40 PM
                  Direct messages
                  Lol
                  Hakulyte - Today at 1:40 PM
                  and dungeon master
                  kk
                  FreezinIce - Today at 1:41 PM
                  It's discord term for pm
                  Tbh your next to blind in lock clear territory
                  I don't think a wolf ever makes that pojnt
                  Hakulyte - Today at 1:41 PM
                  oh boy..
                  FreezinIce - Today at 1:41 PM
                  Point*
                  Hakulyte - Today at 1:42 PM
                  well, I'll give ya a spoiler I guess.
                  because I think you're town aligned.
                  (yes I suck at this game, thank you)
                  I don't have orbs this phase.
                  FreezinIce - Today at 1:42 PM
                  Lol I think you did this last time and I was a wolf
                  But I'm glad for the vote of confidence
                  Hakulyte - Today at 1:43 PM
                  I'm just punishing your town game by only town reading you as wolf.
                  :wolf:
                  FreezinIce - Today at 1:43 PM
                  :rolling_eyes:
                  Do you actually suspect raeko or you just poking her
                  Hakulyte - Today at 1:44 PM
                  her reaction to charu when game started makes me wonder, but meh, nothing too big.
                  it's more like I haven't managed to town read her yet
                  FreezinIce - Today at 1:45 PM
                  If u had vigi orb who would u kill. If u had seer orb who would u seer. If u had wiz orb who would u block
                  Kind of obvious at this point, but I have one of them
                  Hakulyte - Today at 1:45 PM
                  lots of good options tbh
                  I would probably seer Gradiant just to confirm he wasn't pushing blind/defending charu as a partner
                  FreezinIce - Today at 1:46 PM
                  Hmmm
                  Hakulyte - Today at 1:46 PM
                  but I feel like he wouldn't risk that
                  as wolf
                  so im kinda scratching my head
                  raeko/roundbox is neutral for me
                  FreezinIce - Today at 1:47 PM
                  He wasn't really defending charu iirc
                  What about dance
                  Hakulyte - Today at 1:47 PM
                  well im talking about when DBP claimed the block
                  which makes me wonder
                  oh nvm, he said he blocked xel
                  dance is still a possibility
                  but thread posts made me reconsider a bit
                  still a good seer target imo
                  FreezinIce - Today at 1:48 PM
                  Vigi orb would probably go to like...dance or raeko
                  Someone who will never volume clear themselves
                  Wizard orb is just derp, because blocking town actions suck
                  If I explode it's cause I had wizard orb and didn't want to use it
                  Hakulyte - Today at 1:51 PM
                  block me
                  just told ya I have no orb
                  lel
                  finding someone who has no orb isnt that hard
                  but that may get harder as the game move on
                  what do you think of star ?
                  could it fall under too good to be true ?
                  FreezinIce - Today at 2:13 PM
                  Hm
                  It's hard to tell
                  I'd pressure her to release the logs
                  With charu
                  I think it's weird she didn't just do it on her own
                  But whatevs
                  Hakulyte - Today at 2:18 PM
                  When Charu was saying this I have the feeling that Charu actually did want to talk to the other mafias but they were not there.

                  At first I thought that Haku was being very tryhard and analytical, in a way that seemed very different from how he was playing in the last game. I guess because he did not seem so stubborn. But there was a certain thing he had a lapse in tryhardness about, that initially made me think of him as more innocent, because that is what I thought a tryhard mafia, would be the most worried about. I think Haku has been putting the most effort in by far in both public and private chats, which I think would be very hard to keep up as a mafia without making a mistake, because the game is always going in real-time for so long. The way he inserted himself into the blindreper-Charu situation, seemed very honest, and how he has explained it later seems like he was really doing it to try to figure things out. I would be so shocked, if Haku were to be a mafia, it would physically hurt me I think. Even with the visual novel thingy, he seems to be trying every angle, to make things happen and figure the game out. I believe he is self-assured, that he is town and that town will win. And I think from how Charu was talking when Haku originally said that Charu was seered as a mafia, that Charu and Haku did not plan it, and Charu was awkwardly trying to figure out if he was really in trouble.
                  that's from star's post.
                  I'm surprised she's not even considering that I could be an evil meme who's trying ver hard to find the tracker.
                  like ok, she's right, but that's so black & white that I'm like damn...
                  FreezinIce - Today at 4:14 PM
                  Damn...............
                  Lol
                  Got em
                  Hakulyte - Today at 4:14 PM
                  ?
                  FreezinIce - Today at 4:15 PM
                  I was pretending to be her
                  Internet humor barrier
                  Hakulyte - Today at 4:15 PM
                  I thought you were saying that yourself .-.
                  ayy
                  FreezinIce - Today at 4:16 PM
                  Hm
                  Hakulyte - Today at 4:16 PM
                  like you figured out something
                  FreezinIce - Today at 4:16 PM
                  I wouldn't kill/seer star atm
                  Yeah no
                  I'm in shooting from the hip mode
                  Since I'm at work
                  Hakulyte - Today at 4:17 PM
                  you talk like you have an orb or something~
                  -says haku pretending to not know anything-
                  FreezinIce - Today at 4:18 PM
                  In hindsight
                  It's kind of dumb to tell ppl you have an orb
                  During the night
                  Cause if wolf team packing wizard heat lolyou
                  But at same time that's incriminating
                  So just in case your a wolf I feel the need to let you know that I've told someone else I have an orb, so if I rip they'll come out in thread and terminate you
                  :cloud_tornado: :cloud_tornado:
                  Inb4 wolf team rando kills me and ruins towns chances of winning if u end up being human
                  I'm not thinking atm
                  Lol
                  Just saying whatever comes to my mind
                  But I did tell someone else I had an orb, don't worry they're trustworthy k_hand:
                  Hakulyte - Today at 4:26 PM
                  whoa, im getting threats
                  FreezinIce - Today at 4:27 PM
                  Yo
                  Hakulyte - Today at 4:27 PM
                  me the great Haku would never dare to ask you this question as a wolf~
                  FreezinIce - Today at 4:27 PM
                  Star crossed
                  Hakulyte - Today at 4:27 PM
                  #get selt-meta'd
                  FreezinIce - Today at 4:27 PM
                  Is a god
                  Hakulyte - Today at 4:28 PM
                  oh
                  FreezinIce - Today at 4:28 PM
                  Are u seeing these reads man
                  Hakulyte - Today at 4:28 PM
                  yeah
                  it's so good, I thought a wolf knowing the setup wrote it.
                  but..
                  why would a wolf do that.
                  way too helpful
                  FreezinIce - Today at 4:31 PM
                  Pmuch
                  FreezinIce - Today at 5:32 PM
                  "I miss charu"

                  Slip theory?
                  Am I doing it right?
                  Hakulyte - Today at 5:33 PM
                  Charu/danceguy/xel wolf team
                  :zzz:
                  FreezinIce - Today at 5:33 PM
                  Man
                  That'd be lame
                  Hakulyte - Today at 5:33 PM
                  yeah but..
                  FreezinIce - Today at 5:33 PM
                  Cause they're not even trying
                  Hakulyte - Today at 5:33 PM
                  sometimes it's lame.
                  FreezinIce - Today at 5:33 PM
                  Well
                  Let's just say one link of that team is getting solved tonight
                  Hakulyte - Today at 5:34 PM
                  I mean, think of mental state of a wolf
                  after charu rip
                  like I don't want to be a meanie
                  but I feel like it has to be explored
                  FreezinIce - Today at 5:34 PM
                  One sec
                  Hakulyte - Today at 5:35 PM
                  and im talking orbs
                  I like to think the game is more complicated too
                  FreezinIce - Today at 5:35 PM
                  Beh on my phone
                  But p much
                  Hakulyte - Today at 5:35 PM
                  like xel could be wrong
                  FreezinIce - Today at 5:35 PM
                  I was talking to blind
                  Hakulyte - Today at 5:36 PM
                  and just seriously having low attention to thread
                  FreezinIce - Today at 5:36 PM
                  And I feel like wolves would have been really neutral during the dbp fake claim
                  Like charu was
                  Because they obviously know it's bs
                  Hakulyte - Today at 5:36 PM
                  xel's vote on blind kinds of make me facepalm tho
                  especially with the reason of him thinking it was fine
                  FreezinIce - Today at 5:37 PM
                  Don't think he's wolfing is my gut instinct
                  Hakulyte - Today at 5:37 PM
                  I thought he was just memeing
                  I'd probably seer him -shrugs-
                  FreezinIce - Today at 5:37 PM
                  Back to work for a bit
                  Hakulyte - Today at 5:37 PM
                  but meh
                  FreezinIce - Today at 5:37 PM
                  I wouldn't
                  He'll get caught if he's wolfing
                  Hakulyte - Today at 5:37 PM
                  yeah I guess
                  FreezinIce - Today at 5:38 PM
                  Or maybe even die today
                  I mean there's a case there but I feel like your looking for red checks as seer
                  Not trying to clear sus people
                  Hakulyte - Today at 5:38 PM
                  well, already told ya
                  I don't have orbs
                  FreezinIce - Today at 5:39 PM
                  Get some
                  Dirt orb
                  Rock...orb?
                  Hakulyte - Today at 5:39 PM
                  that would probably help wolves
                  with my lol decisions
                  FreezinIce - Today at 5:39 PM
                  Ya never know
                  Hakulyte - Today at 5:39 PM
                  im glad I don't have one
                  lol
                  FreezinIce - Today at 5:39 PM
                  I'm probably gonna seerkill danceguy
                  Hakulyte - Today at 5:40 PM
                  do whatever you want tbh
                  worth clearing
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #219
                    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                    sorry for unformatted logs, im a cretin
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #220
                      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                      I'm too lazy to format this.

                      Chat log between me and roundbox for reference.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #221
                        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #222
                          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                          freezin die die die wolf die

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #223
                            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                            unvote after much deliberation I have decided to unvote

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #224
                              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                              please post (or discordpost) tomorrow or I wont love everyone anymore

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #225
                                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                                votecount:
                                unvote (1)- dAnceguy
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...