TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #166
    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

    Originally posted by XelNya
    big picture
    how is voting on an outed wolf sheeping
    are you drunk
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #167
      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

      Originally posted by roundbox
      h0w is v0ting 0n an 0uted w0lf sheeping
      are y0u drunk
      fixed this p0st
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #168
        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        All I can do is make reads, and then get lynched since that's apparently the mechanical play.
        h0w is this "apparently" the mechanical play? this is like, the definiti0n 0f a mechanical play
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #169
          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

          Originally posted by roundbox
          how is voting on an outed wolf sheeping
          are you drunk
          :eye_roll:


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #170
            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

            Originally posted by roundbox
            h0w is this "apparently" the mechanical play? this is like, the definiti0n 0f a mechanical play
            I'm just upset that I'm being taken out of a game due to a wolves poor play.

            I wanted to play this game despite the OOTC-ness.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #171
              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

              charu
              In case I'm not here for eod for reasons in discord

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #172
                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                heres a topic for discussion because why not:

                if the lynch this phase hits a wolf, should whoever gets randed the vigi orb shoot during n1? yea/nay

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #173
                  Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #174
                    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    heres a topic for discussion because why not:

                    if the lynch this phase hits a wolf, should whoever gets randed the vigi orb shoot during n1? yea/nay
                    Is this a trick question?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #175
                      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                      Imo you always shoot. Town sided kills are good, and the kill can give us extra info (since the killer could be a wolf)
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #176
                        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Is this a trick question?
                        nah

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #177
                          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                          If you don't shoot, your orb will kill you so.. yeah.

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #178
                            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            nah
                            I getchu mang

                            The correct answer is

                            It depends

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #179
                              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I getchu mang

                              The correct answer is

                              It depends
                              ...How?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #180
                                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                                Well okay, hey fam. I'mm-a post my reads in a bit, sit tight as I finalize it.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...