TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1303

    #271
    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

    school_satchel
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #272
      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

      ThaDankpank

      Good game, all.





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #273
        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

        DBP has conceded. The game is over, town wins.
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        Working...