TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1303

    #16
    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

    Don't expect to see me in the thread hit me up on discord pals
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #17
      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

      same

      smilefires#5996 is me on discord

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #18
        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

        blind#2535 for that dem dere discords you kids be using these days
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #19
          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

          I'mm-a use the thread anyways, n00bs.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1303

            #20
            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

            have fun talking to yourself nerd
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #21
              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

              mellon is a wolf, confirmed.

              Hook, line, and sinker!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #22
                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                mellon is a wolf, confirmed.

                Hook, line, and sinker!

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                  Hi guys. OOTC is boring. Gives people reason to slank, and not look bad.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    Hi guys. OOTC is boring. Gives people reason to slank, and not look bad.
                    So... is this a slank comment!?!?!?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                      my DMs are lit

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        mellon is a wolf, confirmed.

                        Hook, line, and sinker!
                        I'm sad no one asked you why.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                          Well, it's not to late!


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1303

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                            charu is clearly the wolf. Look at that wolf/bird hybrid avatar.... disturbing
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                              charu is clearly the wolf. Look at that wolf/bird hybrid avatar.... disturbing


                              Tell me more


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • star-crossed
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2017
                                • 476

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                Hi guys. OOTC is boring. Gives people reason to slank, and not look bad.
                                Hi, I think this is a nice sentiment from Mr. blindreper, after the last game.
                                twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                                Comment

                                Working...